PDA

View Full Version : KH 3D Mark of Mastery Special Edition and Theatrhythm FF, also FF series

Versellie
11th Jul 2012, 12:34
So as you all know KH 3D is coming out July 31 i preorder the Mark of Mastery Special Edition but the thing that not good about it is that i have* to buy a 3DS and 19 days after the release date the 3ds XL is coming out what a dilemma but i decided to buy a midnight purple since the special edition comes with a protector case. But the thing is After KH 3D there is rumor saying that SE is going to be working on Final Fantasy Versus XII and then after KH 3 for the PS3 and xbox 360 then there another rumor that KH reconnection (it a new series in the game) may come out i only heard reconnection was going to be a game base of reconnecting all the KH series special ending. Im really exicted for it though cause im a Huge fan, but im also curious about Theathrhythm is it a addicting game as everyone says, im really looking forward for it! What gets me mainly upset is that in Japan they release a KH special edition 3DS and so many other special edition console while we get nothing :'( But i know that it would of been more expensive as well. The word to Your Moogle sweepstakes im hoping so much i win it cause i just absolutly love the PS3 and WII game console design if only they sold them, which comes to my other question when will the sweepstake end?

Persiangato
11th Jul 2012, 14:28
July 15th is when the contest will be coming to a close. When the winners will be announced is a different ordeal and nobody can say aside from around the 27th of July.

As for your "other question" that you talk about, I'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking for confirmation on the rumors?

vitornavarrete
11th Jul 2012, 22:28
Actually I didn't see other question XD I think you were so exiceted and wrote about a bunch of things unrelated at the same time that is hard to follow. About console bundles, in Japan they do this a lot, but it's not commom practice here in NA. We only got the GBA SP for Chains of Memories, but Japan also got a DSi for Days, a PSP for BbS and a 3DS for DDD.

About a Kingdom Hearts Reconnect: I see it in another way. If I'm not mistaken the phrase "Reconnect Kingdom Hearts" appear at the end of special movies of games in which the main character is not Sora, this is, Blank Points (from BBS) e Signs of what is Next (Coded). The thing is, Nomura aways said that KH is about Sora. For him we will probabily get 5 games: KH1 (boss Xehanort's heartless), CoM, KH2(boss Xehanort's nobody), DDD and KH3 (boss Xehanort). The other games are about other Keyblade wielders, Terra, Ventus, Aqua and Roxas, or about Jimminy's Journal. But everything is connected to Sora, that's why the phrase*"Reconnect Kingdom Hearts" appear. If you remeber, as Kairi said: "There are many worlds, and they share the same sky - one sky, one destiny." and Sora is the word for Sky in Japanese. This also fits in Kairi's fairy tale about the light and how the World got divided in many worlds, so people wouldn't fight over the light again (maybe this is about the keyblade war). So, maybe, in the end, Sora make the worlds a whole World again, and people will be able to travel between then freely. This all make sense for me.

And, other than Kingdom Hearts 3 the only game that I see happening in a near future (ie in less than five years from now) is Birth by Sleep 2. In the KH2 FM ultimania guide interview Nomura said that there was still four stories to be told: Riku's absence, the King's*absence, Roxas time in Organization XIII and Xehanort's past. We've already played tha latter two (Days and BbS) and the first two, the special video at the end of BbS FM makes me think will be in BbS2. The part for Mickey I understand, we have to know how he got the Keyblade from the realm of darkness, Kingdom Key D., the only dark Keyblade so far in the story (Keyblades are classified for the realm its original wielder belong, so even Xehanort's keyblade is one of light). What I don't get is what we still don't know about Riku? From KH FM cutscenes we saw how he first encountered Maleficent and how he entered the realm of darkness. Maybe we will see how he found Kairi during KH 1 or other secrets.

Versellie
12th Jul 2012, 17:32
July 15th is when the contest will be coming to a close. When the winners will be announced is a different ordeal and nobody can say aside from around the 27th of July.

As for your "other question" that you talk about, I'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking for confirmation on the rumors?

Yeah a confirmation about the rumors

Versellie
12th Jul 2012, 17:36
Actually I didn't see other question XD I think you were so exiceted and wrote about a bunch of things unrelated at the same time that is hard to follow. About console bundles, in Japan they do this a lot, but it's not commom practice here in NA. We only got the GBA SP for Chains of Memories, but Japan also got a DSi for Days, a PSP for BbS and a 3DS for DDD.

About a Kingdom Hearts Reconnect: I see it in another way. If I'm not mistaken the phrase "Reconnect Kingdom Hearts" appear at the end of special movies of games in which the main character is not Sora, this is, Blank Points (from BBS) e Signs of what is Next (Coded). The thing is, Nomura aways said that KH is about Sora. For him we will probabily get 5 games: KH1 (boss Xehanort's heartless), CoM, KH2(boss Xehanort's nobody), DDD and KH3 (boss Xehanort). The other games are about other Keyblade wielders, Terra, Ventus, Aqua and Roxas, or about Jimminy's Journal. But everything is connected to Sora, that's why the phrase*"Reconnect Kingdom Hearts" appear. If you remeber, as Kairi said: "There are many worlds, and they share the same sky - one sky, one destiny." and Sora is the word for Sky in Japanese. This also fits in Kairi's fairy tale about the light and how the World got divided in many worlds, so people wouldn't fight over the light again (maybe this is about the keyblade war). So, maybe, in the end, Sora make the worlds a whole World again, and people will be able to travel between then freely. This all make sense for me.

And, other than Kingdom Hearts 3 the only game that I see happening in a near future (ie in less than five years from now) is Birth by Sleep 2. In the KH2 FM ultimania guide interview Nomura said that there was still four stories to be told: Riku's absence, the King's*absence, Roxas time in Organization XIII and Xehanort's past. We've already played tha latter two (Days and BbS) and the first two, the special video at the end of BbS FM makes me think will be in BbS2. The part for Mickey I understand, we have to know how he got the Keyblade from the realm of darkness, Kingdom Key D., the only dark Keyblade so far in the story (Keyblades are classified for the realm its original wielder belong, so even Xehanort's keyblade is one of light). What I don't get is what we still don't know about Riku? From KH FM cutscenes we saw how he first encountered Maleficent and how he entered the realm of darkness. Maybe we will see how he found Kairi during KH 1 or other secrets.

Well BBS special ending did leave it to Aqua meeting Ansem but as well u cant forget the Kingdom Heart Final Mix series that add more about Kairi and Riku, And well for me Riku is like Terra. In birth by sleep u remember that Kairi met with Aqua, then aqua met two little kids (riku and sora)*on destiny island which reminded her of terra and ventus. I feel like KH 3D will explain a bit more about Riku, cause my main thing is he almost ended up like Terra, but instead he found the light.

iambasho777
12th Jul 2012, 18:47
^ Riku's bit is explained in Chain of Memories. I'm having a hard time following everything else you're saying, though. Would you please try to form coherent sentences so that we might be of greater assistance in whatever you're trying to learn?

Versellie
13th Jul 2012, 20:15
It almost like this birth by sleep. It has 3 character Ventus,Terra and Aqua each character has a certain characteristic like Terra and Riku are almost alike, while Ventus and Sora are also the same, as well as Aqua and Kairi they each have a connection to that character ^^. So i think Riku is going through the same thing Terra is. The relationship between terra and ventus, is the same as Sora and Riku.

Azure
14th Jul 2012, 00:22
It almost like this birth by sleep. It has 3 character Ventus,Terra and Aqua each character has a certain characteristic like Terra and Riku are almost alike, while Ventus and Sora are also the same, as well as Aqua and Kairi they each have a connection to that character ^^. So i think Riku is going through the same thing Terra is. The relationship between terra and ventus, is the same as Sora and Riku.

No , Riku isn't going throught the same thing as Terra .Riku was successful in getting rid of the dark. KH 3D will show you more about that