PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XIII Series Products

Exentryk
31st Aug 2012, 20:54
<blockquote>PlayStation Asia has leaked a special, &lsquo;Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary &ldquo;Final Fantasy XIII/Final Fantasy XIII-2 Dual Pack&rdquo; Limited Edition&rsquo; less than an hour before Square Enix&rsquo;s big Lightning Saga New Developments Presentation in Shibuya.

The Dual Pack will go on sale in Asia on September 13. It will include both games &ndash; the Ultimate Hits edition of the first game &ndash; and eight post cards. If this pack isn&rsquo;t announced for North America, both games have &ldquo;Traditional Chinese or English, and voice acting in the original Japanese.&rdquo;</blockquote>

Image - gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/F... (http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/FF13-Dual-Pack-Leak.jpg)

Source (http://gematsu.com/2012/08/final-fantasy-xiiixiii-2-dual-pack-leaked)

Grimoire
1st Sep 2012, 04:22
Product announcement page: asia.playstation.com/tw/cht/news/pressDe... (http://asia.playstation.com/tw/cht/news/pressDetail/285910)

member_10751449
10th Sep 2012, 22:32
So I am like predicting/hoping or/and maybe asking is there going to be another PS3 lightning edition system coming out?* I know if something does come out like that it will be a JP exclusive.* The first time around they gave us that beautiful all white with a pink lightning on it ps3.* Sold a matching controller separately that came with some extra stuff.* 2nd time around was a bold black ps3 with the design of the new lightning in pink.* With lightning returning and everything for the last time.* Maybe they'll go out with a big bang.* Selling a lightning limited edition*peripheral for the playstaion move would be cool if LR FF13 is move compatible.* I don't know, something like what ninja gaiden did?* Heck instead of a peripheral, they can make a whole lightning limited edition playstation move!!?

Anyways, I got the controller and the ps3 lightning edition ver 2.* Wouldn't mind adding to that.* Was also wondering what would everyone else think.

new_tradition
10th Sep 2012, 23:36
I could see the Japan branch doing something for game systems, but not the NA or EU one (though if there was a special edition controller packaged with the game or in a special edition, asdfghjkl I would drool-plus I need a new controller, lol).

As for it possibly being a Move-related thing, I dunno. Unless they plan to make LR a Move game (and I hope they don't), I can't seem them making it optionally compatible either. And if there's nothing Move-related, I couldn't see a Move-related peripheral either :/

EDIT: Also, if they were to enable Move on the PS3 version, then Kinect would somehow have to be enabled on the 360 version too, me thinks, so keep things fair between the ever on-going console wars.

member_10751449
12th Sep 2012, 03:12
I could see the Japan branch doing something for game systems, but not the NA or EU one (though if there was a special edition controller packaged with the game or in a special edition, asdfghjkl I would drool-plus I need a new controller, lol).

As for it possibly being a Move-related thing, I dunno. Unless they plan to make LR a Move game (and I hope they don't), I can't seem them making it optionally compatible either. And if there's nothing Move-related, I couldn't see a Move-related peripheral either :/

EDIT: Also, if they were to enable Move on the PS3 version, then Kinect would somehow have to be enabled on the 360 version too, me thinks, so keep things fair between the ever on-going console wars.

I always wonder sometimes why they just make something*available for one region and not another.* Importing stuff is expensive...

new_tradition
12th Sep 2012, 11:50
Haha, yeah. Prices are enough to scare me away, even if it's stuff I want. Seriously, sometimes you're paying MORE than the cost of the item to import. Yikes X_x

But I think it's also a market thing. I don't know why, but Japan's market appears to be willing to dish out cash on more things than other regions. I recall seeing a pic of a massive line up to buy a limited edition yellow Pikachu Nintendo 3DS. If Nintendo did that in North America, I don't think there would be as much of a frenzy.

Sure, you got the rabid fans like me screaming "take my money!" when special editions actually get released in the same region, but the average gamer is more like "lol, no."

But seriously, if they announced a LR special edition that costs twice as much as just the game alone with a FULL artbook and OST, and PS3 Lightning controller, I will scream. Very loudly, I think *nods*

member_10751449
13th Sep 2012, 11:19
Haha, yeah. Prices are enough to scare me away, even if it's stuff I want. Seriously, sometimes you're paying MORE than the cost of the item to import. Yikes X_x

But I think it's also a market thing. I don't know why, but Japan's market appears to be willing to dish out cash on more things than other regions. I recall seeing a pic of a massive line up to buy a limited edition yellow Pikachu Nintendo 3DS. If Nintendo did that in North America, I don't think there would be as much of a frenzy.

Sure, you got the rabid fans like me screaming "take my money!" when special editions actually get released in the same region, but the average gamer is more like "lol, no."

But seriously, if they announced a LR special edition that costs twice as much as just the game alone with a FULL artbook and OST, and PS3 Lightning controller, I will scream. Very loudly, I think *nods*

Speaking of 3ds, I'm very surprised square enix didn't give NA the limited edition kh 3ds.* But the protective case with the same design was a very nice alternative!

ashes_to_midgar
4th Oct 2012, 13:04
Fashionable FF wigs.

member_10751449
4th Oct 2012, 13:06
Fashionable FF wigs.

But I like being bald =(

member_10740463
31st Dec 2012, 15:47

I would kill to get that! >< I always appreciate beautiful artbooks plus the music is just <3 always and I really need a second controller too. Ah... if only. T___T

member_10506799
2nd Jan 2013, 13:43
My WishList!

*- Artbook

*- Lightning Play Arts Doll

*- OST

*- Controller

*- DLC Content*

Guess I'm hoping for too much. xD

Ryutim
4th Jan 2013, 13:57
The DLC content would be nice, and maybe access to a*demo of another SE game, especially if it's Versus XIII, that'd be awsome!

chibimerick
7th Jan 2013, 18:27
Ok, so I have both a FFXIII and a FFXIII-2 product registration card on my desk, but I cannot for the life of me remember which one was for which game!! The have no indication of which game they came from, my profile is no use as it does not show the code I put in, and when I try to re-enter them to see which one is which, it does not work.

However, one has a grey box around the code on the bottom half, and the other has a red box. All other information is pretty much the same. So... comparing to your own product registration cards, which one is which??

Thank you in advance!

member_10443720
11th Jan 2013, 00:05
I'm just guessing here, but I'm betting because this is the last FFXIII game, there will be a Limited/Special Edition (since they did one for FFXIII-2).* I'm just hoping they'll have another soundtrack, DLC, and hopefully something really epic for it too. (like another artbook and maybe something we all wouldn't expect...)

RinoTheBouncer
18th Jan 2013, 04:39
So I am like predicting/hoping or/and maybe asking is there going to be another PS3 lightning edition system coming out?* I know if something does come out like that it will be a JP exclusive.* The first time around they gave us that beautiful all white with a pink lightning on it ps3.* Sold a matching controller separately that came with some extra stuff.* 2nd time around was a bold black ps3 with the design of the new lightning in pink.* With lightning returning and everything for the last time.* Maybe they'll go out with a big bang.* Selling a lightning limited edition*peripheral for the playstaion move would be cool if LR FF13 is move compatible.* I don't know, something like what ninja gaiden did?* Heck instead of a peripheral, they can make a whole lightning limited edition playstation move!!?

Anyways, I got the controller and the ps3 lightning edition ver 2.* Wouldn't mind adding to that.* Was also wondering what would everyone else think.

I need a huge Collector's Edition like the UK one for FFXIII-2

elsonSCCP
8th Feb 2013, 14:26
Whether a package with Final Fantasy XIII first game, Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Type-0, I would buy without thinking twice ...

Hala
8th Feb 2013, 14:40
same here!

elsonSCCP
8th Feb 2013, 14:47
A verse of a song in my country says so.*"Dream you dream alone. It's just a dream you dream alone. But dream you dream together is reality." Raul Seixas - Prelúdio*http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

Shredtodeath
9th Feb 2013, 23:22
Sure, if it had reasonable price. I would just burn XIII and enjoy Type-0 and Versus.

justinjyl-458115
24th Mar 2013, 02:14
Hey guys, so my first gen 60gb PS3 just YLOD, and really, aside from being*an extra Blu-Ray player as of late, I've been hoping it would hold out till FF13LR and a few other games dropping later this year. So being in no nessesary rush, I was wondering if there is any FF themed PS3s, and although I keep seeing Japanese systems, has there been and is there any reason to believe in a possibility of one coming out. Some brief looking before this I found plenty of them, but all the wrong region for me, needing one for NA. I just dont get why microsoft puts out all these awesome looking xboxs, but sony only does it overseas... Thanks!

moooka
24th Mar 2013, 04:47
Maybe there won't be a special edition of PS3 for Lightning Returns as PS4 will be released very soon.

justinjyl-458115
25th Mar 2013, 03:55
Hmm, are there any that are not Japanese region coded at least?

moooka
26th Mar 2013, 12:15
Only in Japan & Hong Kong.

Saria3
10th Apr 2013, 15:24
I'm looking for the Square Enix** Sterling Silver Final Fantasy XIII Lightning's Necklace.
I want the SE made one, there are knock offs around online and with the store being down I can't seem to find it.

Ebay has one at 260$ which is a bit too steep for me

So if anyone knows another site or option I'd be happy to hear it :)

Thanks Guys!!!

Grimoire
10th Apr 2013, 15:54
Here: store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MFF13000... (http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MFF130003?fromsearch=cat%3dgoods%26q%3dxiii%26page%3d1)

Via: whiterabbitexpress.com/ (http://whiterabbitexpress.com/)

(This is*how I usually buy my Square Enix items.)

Saria3
11th Apr 2013, 06:28
Thanks for posting it here as well!! :)

BrandonClaire
8th Jun 2013, 08:11
After the announcement of the Lightning's Ultimate Box, I'm wondering if it can be bought outside Japan.
Since the Japan eStore stated that there are limited quantities produced, I'm desperate to know if there is a possibility to own 1 myself.

Grimoire
8th Jun 2013, 11:11
This thread belongs in the [Product Discussion (http://na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139339/234355/product_discussion)] forum.

Grimoire
8th Jun 2013, 11:14
Ask whiterabbitexpress.com/ (http://whiterabbitexpress.com/) for help.

(That is*how I usually buy my Square Enix items from the JP e-STORE.)

member_10751449
8th Jun 2013, 11:41
After the announcement of the Lightning's Ultimate Box, I'm wondering if it can be bought outside Japan.
Since the Japan eStore stated that there are limited quantities produced, I'm desperate to know if there is a possibility to own 1 myself.

I reccommend www.dv8cag.com/ (http://www.dv8cag.com/).* This is how I got my ps3 lightning controller and ps3 lightining ver 2 console out of the gate.* Or you could wait and hope the other import sites like playasia get some copies and they don't go out of stock.

Leaferian-379423
8th Jun 2013, 14:28
I'm considering importing the new Lightning Returns controller, I really am. Time to bookmark the sites mentioned. PS3 controllers aren't somehow locked to a specific region's consoles, right?

member_10751449
8th Jun 2013, 16:10
I'm considering importing the new Lightning Returns controller, I really am. Time to bookmark the sites mentioned. PS3 controllers aren't somehow locked to a specific region's consoles, right?

No they are not, mines work perfectly fine.

Leaferian-379423
8th Jun 2013, 16:12
Oh thank goodness, now I just have to hope that it won't be too expensive to import. Because that controller... Hot damn.

agrhodes
14th Jun 2013, 11:20

I need a huge Collector's Edition like the UK one for FFXIII-2

or at least something like the tomb raider collectors edidtion. came with a poseable figure, some replica patches, a poster, cell art, and it came in a replica of a survival kit can from the game.... something like that for 13-3 would be SO awesome

howiehoward-382515
1st Jul 2013, 02:03
Where can we preorder the Lightning Returns Controller? I can't find it in the Square Enix e-store (I did find the Lighning Box though)

sleepyeyes
1st Jul 2013, 02:28
I want the Lightning Returns Box!!!! *I live in America!!!! *Please...?

howiehoward-382515
1st Jul 2013, 03:50

Use white rabbit express!!

Avecha
1st Jul 2013, 06:53
Where can we preorder the Lightning Returns Controller? I can't find it in the Square Enix e-store (I did find the Lighning Box though)

Which site did you see the box on? NA or Japan?

sleepyeyes
1st Jul 2013, 07:06

Use white rabbit express!!

I hear you, but I don't get that site. *When I search for Final Fantasy, video games, Lightning... the search results are completely irrelevant. *I'm going to keep trying, but could they have designed a less user-friendly website??

EDIT: *Nvm. *I think I got it. *Basically, I find the japanese url for the item (store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/SE-E0110 (http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/SE-E0110)), and put in a request on whiterabbit, and then they get back with me? *And, it looks like the retail price is about $261, so what should I expect to pay all together?

Grimoire
1st Jul 2013, 07:20
That's how you do it, yes.

The retail price +15% + shipping to WRE*+ shipping to you. That's it.

Avecha
1st Jul 2013, 07:21

15% is an awful lot.

Does the Japanese site not ship worldwide?

sleepyeyes
1st Jul 2013, 07:23

Cool. *Now, I know where to get all the neat stuff you keep posting about. *Thanks!! *:)

Grimoire
1st Jul 2013, 15:28
15% is nothing compared to what eBay sellers add to their deals.

My pleasure.

Avecha
1st Jul 2013, 18:26
15% is nothing compared to what eBay sellers add to their deals.

My pleasure.

Coming from the NZD side of things. 335 NZD just for the box itself.

Even though it's my choice and no one is making me buy it.

sleepyeyes
1st Jul 2013, 20:44
Haters, begone with you!

I want Lightning's box, and $300 is but a pittance for it. *

In other news, why don't US video games get this kind of treatment? *Look at all the cool stuff in the box, and we get, what, in FFXIV CE - a one-time password dongle??????

Just sayin'...

Avecha
1st Jul 2013, 22:18
Haters, begone with you!

I want Lightning's box, and $300 is but a pittance for it. *

In other news, why don't US video games get this kind of treatment? *Look at all the cool stuff in the box, and we get, what, in FFXIV CE - a one-time password dongle??????

Just sayin'...

Not hating. Just comparing currency conversions. I want it, can afford it but do i need it. Yes i do.

Asuha
2nd Jul 2013, 00:46
This item is also available from NCSX, which ships out of New York: www.shopncsx.com/finalfantasyxiii-lightn... (http://www.shopncsx.com/finalfantasyxiii-lightningultimatebox-.aspx)

Avecha
2nd Jul 2013, 00:56
This item is also available from NCSX, which ships out of New York: www.shopncsx.com/finalfantasyxiii-lightn... (http://www.shopncsx.com/finalfantasyxiii-lightningultimatebox-.aspx)

Cheers for that mate.

sleepyeyes
2nd Jul 2013, 01:13

Yeah, for $50 more than whiterabbit costs. *Yikes!

howiehoward-382515
2nd Jul 2013, 01:20
Stll looking for that Lightning controller! ;)

Avecha
2nd Jul 2013, 01:29

I know. 460 NZD. But you don't have to pay til it's actually in stock. Don't know about whiterabbit.

howiehoward-382515
2nd Jul 2013, 01:56

I know. 460 NZD. But you don't have to pay til it's actually in stock. Don't know about whiterabbit.

I wonder how much domestic shipping is if they ship out of New York. I got a quote from whiterabbit for USD $310.33, but that doesn't include shipping costs because they need the item on hand to determine the shipping rate to the US (to determine weight I guess). So, could be as high as $350 or so.

I estimated the NCSX shipping and got this:

<table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td class="cart-subtotal-label">Subtotal:</td>
<td class="cart-subtotal">$359.90</td>
</tr>
<tr id="ctl00_pageContent_shippingRow">
<td class="cart-shipping-label">Shipping & Handling:</td>
<td class="cart-shipping">$13.38</td>
</tr>
<tr id="ctl00_pageContent_taxRow">
<td class="cart-tax-label">Estimated Tax:</td>
<td class="cart-tax">$0.00</td>
</tr>
<tr id="ctl00_pageContent_totalRow">
<td class="cart-total-label">Total:</td>
<td class="cart-total">$373.28</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

Avecha
2nd Jul 2013, 02:51

I wonder how much domestic shipping is if they ship out of New York. I got a quote from whiterabbit for USD $310.33, but that doesn't include shipping costs because they need the item on hand to determine the shipping rate to the US (to determine weight I guess). So, could be as high as $350 or so.

<tbody>
<tr>
</tr>
</tr>
</tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

They quoted me $303.83. Price doesn't really bother me that much (would rather not pay 460.00) but i don't want to pay for it now.

When i ordered my Lightning Returns figure, they charged my card but refunded it.

Is the weight on the Square Enix site?

howiehoward-382515
2nd Jul 2013, 03:43

<tbody>
<tr>
</tr>
</tr>
</tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

They quoted me $303.83. Price doesn't really bother me that much (would rather not pay 460.00) but i don't want to pay for it now.

When i ordered my Lightning Returns figure, they charged my card but refunded it.

You're in New Zealand? Is that $303.83 NZD?

I am having trouble ordering the Lightning Figure from the American Square Enix site but I know I can save shipping costs if I order from there - hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

The box also has the Lightning figure if you didn't know?

I don't see a weight at the Square Enix site - even after translation. Might have to ask someone who can read Japanese!! ;)

Avecha
2nd Jul 2013, 04:20

<tbody>
<tr>
</tr>
</tr>
</tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

I am having trouble ordering the Lightning Figure from the American Square Enix site but I know I can save shipping costs if I order from there - hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

I don't see a weight at the Square Enix site - even after translation. Might have to ask someone who can read Japanese!! ;)

US dollars but 389 NZD so a hell of a lot cheaper then the 460.

I noticed that so still trying to decide if it's worth it. I thought it came with a controller?

Where are you from? What trouble are you having?

I translated everything on the page and it says nothing about weight. Only thing i can suggest is getting 3 game cases, a cd case and trying to work out the weights at home.

howiehoward-382515
2nd Jul 2013, 04:28

<tbody>
<tr>
</tr>
</tr>
</tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

US dollars but 389 NZD so a hell of a lot cheaper then the 460.

I noticed that so still trying to decide if it's worth it. I thought it came with a controller?

Where are you from? What trouble are you having?

I translated everything on the page and it says nothing about weight. Only thing i can suggest is getting 3 game cases, a cd case and trying to work out the weights at home.

Yeah, that is a big difference! do it!!!

I thought the controller was separate...if it is bundled that would be so much better! But I haven't found any websites that state where we can preorder it...

When I click 'preorder' it just says the item is out of stock and wasn't added to my cart. hahaha... try it!

store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/... (http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.29853700/productID.282231100/categoryId.64664600/parentCategoryID.16256300#.UdKcqYYmzPo)

I emailed back whiterabbit asking for an estimate shipping costs. We'll see what they respond with..

sleepyeyes
2nd Jul 2013, 10:50
Actually, it's a $60 price increase over whiterabbitexpress. *That's enough money to justify paying up front, in my book. *I mean, for Ifrit's sake, we're talking $300 for a CE, even if it is a super-badass CE. *

A Lightning controller would be cool, but there's no way I'm spending money on a new PS3 controller. *My controllers and my PS3 were brand new last October, and if one craps out, I still have the other. *But, SE, please give us a FFXV CE worthy of the title. *Maybe you won't sell as many in the US as you will in Japan, but the only people who buy this stuff are the hardcore fans. *Maybe American fans aren't as hardcore as otaku, but give us a chance.

Kryptonic-423336
2nd Jul 2013, 15:55
Does anyone know if the Steelbook is coming to North America and what the price difference is between all editions of the game? I know the regular edition is $60 US, and I've seen pictures of a Steelbook Edition and have read about an Ultimate Edition Box, but haven't seen any prices for them...

Avecha
2nd Jul 2013, 19:37
@ HowieHoward.

I clicked on the link and it looks like you might of missed out.

Christmas is coming up so the Box would be a great present and i wouldn't have to pay for it.

howiehoward-382515
2nd Jul 2013, 20:20
Looks like the Steelbook is a European exclusive, while the Lightning Ultimate Box is a Japanese exclusive. Our exclusive is a lousy Cloud Strike costume.

howiehoward-382515
3rd Jul 2013, 21:01
The North American Square Enix store is a joke.

Rabbitsuit
3rd Jul 2013, 21:14
I reccommend www.dv8cag.com/ (http://www.dv8cag.com/).* This is how I got my ps3 lightning controller and ps3 lightining ver 2 console out of the gate.* Or you could wait and hope the other import sites like playasia get some copies and they don't go out of stock.

I can vouch for this website. He's been nothing but good to the CAG community.

Send them an email and you'll be happy with the price quotes and service.

Maulrats916
9th Jul 2013, 21:56
Will this work on any PS3?* If so I'm thinking of going thru all this to get it, otherwise I don't want to waste my money.

Avecha
9th Jul 2013, 22:03
I think the PS3 is region free but it will be the Japanese versins of the games and i think it's already sold out.

Maulrats916
9th Jul 2013, 22:05
crap, I'll try anyway.* Thanks

Avecha
9th Jul 2013, 22:34
All good. I got that reply about it being sold out from the dv8 guy.

Belmevian
7th Sep 2013, 01:37
Does a NA Collector's Editions exist, or solely JP?

ProfessorHojo
9th Sep 2013, 15:41
Does a NA Collector's Editions exist, or solely JP?

Hey Belmevian! There will be no Limited/Collectors Edition of the game, but the majority of pre-orders come with great bonus goodies. You just need to check with your local retailers. Follow this link (http://www.lightningreturns.com/preorder) for more information :)

YuGi101
2nd Oct 2013, 20:27
ah man this sucks, why does japan only get the lightning play-kai arts figurine included with the game? and i don't live in north america so where can i alternatively buy if from? can i order directly from play-kai arts?

FluffyDragoon
14th Oct 2013, 18:15
I saw that the EU gets a steelbook

JP has a proper bundle

Seems that NA gets the least in form of a dlc costume?

If there was more to be offered I think preorders would jump up

Take my money already NA

Misen
16th Oct 2013, 12:20
Do you have the picture for the "Steelbook" ? I want to see it :mad2:

FluffyDragoon
16th Oct 2013, 20:38
http://www.novacrystallis.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/LRFF13_Pre-Order_Bonus_Pack-hero_shot_ENG.jpg

Misen
17th Oct 2013, 21:02
Nice picture btw, How come we don't have it though :confused:

SliverCrow
18th Oct 2013, 20:44
like " serah necklace" from XIII, was looking for it in the store but didn't see it, was it discontinued?

Grimoire
20th Oct 2013, 11:32
Here you are (http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MFF130018?).
You can still import it directly from Japan. Ask White Rabbit Express (http://whiterabbitexpress.com/) for help, that's what I usually do.

Tsuko85
26th Dec 2013, 16:58
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/12/25/sony-made-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii-pre-paid-psn-cards/

Square Enix, Can you please try to get these sold in North America?

I'd buy one of each

Tiamod
4th Jan 2014, 01:38
I've been saving up money for awhile now so I could eventually get FFXIII Jewelery, Namely, the L'cie Pendant and two of the Snow/Serah engagement pendants. I was so excited when I saw it show up again at the store a while back. But, now it's gone again...yet...the item is still there. You just can't access it from the store directly or buy it. Nor does it say it is out of stock.

http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.29853700/productID.291230000

What's going on?

Grimoire
4th Jan 2014, 04:24
Unfortunately, it's apparently out of stock in Japan (http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MFF130018-1?fromsearch=s1%3d1%26cat%3dgoods%26page%3d1) so I would assume it's the same here.

Tiamod
4th Jan 2014, 14:21
I see. :(

Thanks for letting me know.

SliverCrow
8th Jan 2014, 00:13
so do anyone know when they restock ? want to buy one to T-T

McScate
22nd Jan 2014, 07:05
In Japan store say "再受注生産商品となります" , is that mean it will come to sell again? My friends want to have it after play LRFF13, so we hope it could be sell again.
If that weill be on store , what is the date please?

Grimoire
23rd Jan 2014, 04:48
Unfortunately, I have no updates concerning whether or not this product (http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MFF130003-1) will be available again.

Jordan
24th Jan 2014, 02:26
Hey Grimoire...i was wondering if you could tell me when the "LRFFXIII" Lightning Silver Pendant is going to be available, as ive been waiting to get my hands on this pendant for quite some time now (pre-ordered for a while now)
was just wondering if you could tell me around which month can i expect it to start getting shipped out
thanks in advance

Grimoire
25th Jan 2014, 00:18
Again:

Unfortunately, I have no updates concerning whether or not this product (http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MFF130003-1) will be available again.

Jordan
27th Jan 2014, 15:22
nono Grimoire i meant this pendant not that one
https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_uk/merchandise/LIGHTNING-RETURNS-FINAL-FANTASY-XIII-Lightning-Silver-Pendant.php

Grimoire
29th Jan 2014, 22:23
Oh, that one. "Winter" might last until April 1, according to the Square Enix fiscal year. However, I would guess that this pendant will be released sometime around the release of the game itself, that is: next month.

Grimoire
18th Feb 2014, 23:46
Our Final Fantasy XIII Serah Engagement Pendant is back in stock for a limited time (http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.29853700/productID.291230000/categoryId.64274100/parentCategoryID.16256300#.UwPrXmJdV8F)!

ValhallaChaos
10th Mar 2014, 09:08
Where can I buy some official LRFFXIII merch that's NOT from the horrible SE/DR store? I couldn't even try to preorder the LRFFXIII CE because of stupid "trade sanctions" that DR are hiding behind.

Despite me disliking LRFFXIII, I'd like to buy some merchandise; posters, figurines, steelbooks, artbooks, etc. I'm not talking about the JP ultimate edition, OST, or the Kai playarts statuette or things on ebay. I'd really like a snow poster though (CGI render looks a lot like Troy baker <3)

Any info would be appreciated.

PuertoRicanStyL
11th Mar 2014, 01:38
Amazon has awesome stuff. Not too much for LR, yet. But I'm sure they will eventually. They have scrolls amd posters with most of em made out of some nice material. Some kind of fabric. I bought a Lightning one and a Tomb Raider one last year. I might drop a pic of em.

They have one (a scroll) with the Cloud costume, but her face looks likes it's kinda squished from top to bottom, or else ida got that one real quick, hahah. Shame though.

Try typing 'Final Fantasy Lightning/snow poster' or 'final fantasy xiii poster' to get other results too that's not necessarily Lightning Returns stuff, if you just want something of Lightning and or Snow. Though they don't have much for Snow.

PuertoRicanStyL
11th Mar 2014, 05:38
Well. After looking again, it seems most of the stuff from XIII and XIII-2 is gone now, and there's not much LR stuff, but some though. The mouse pad/table mats are pretty huge though, and could still put it on your wall or wherever. I know you like Snow, and they have one of him in his LR outfit. Just a matter if you like the pic or not. Even though it's not necessarily a poster, it's still prety big. You can scroll through the pics and see how big it is next to a keyboard
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EN3FBCC/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1394514050&sr=8-3

There's this wall scroll. Nice size too, bout 40x28 inches.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003OQVRJA/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1394515304&sr=8-1

Good luck on your search for something. I'd keep checking back with Amazon err once in a while.

ValhallaChaos
11th Mar 2014, 10:08
Thanks for the info and links, appreciate it. I kinda wish it wasn't amazon though; to (standard) ship to my country costs an arm and a leg. 90% of the time the shipping fee costs more than the actual item I buy. I'll browse amazon nonetheless. BTW that link you provided: that is one gigantic mousepad.

Do you mind taking a pic of the lightning wall scroll you have? I saw a LRFFXIII one on eBay a few days ago (most likely someone has bought it by now) though the seller was asking $50 for it, postage not included. Yeah, I really like snow (especially the LRFFXIII version of him), but my fondness for him is mainly because Troy baker's his VA. His character isn't all that special, not to me anyway.

PuertoRicanStyL
12th Mar 2014, 12:46
Sure. The ones i got are fabric posters that i put in some cheap frames.. They were only $20-25, can't remember, and they're 37x23inches. Really nice size. They were also ahipped from China. Shipping was free too, hella lucky with that. So that one on Ebay for $50 sounds kinda steep. The Lightning one I'm about to post right now is only $13.98, for the exact same one o_O Here's da link, just in case. http://www.amazon.com/Fantasy-Poster-Printing-38inch-24inch/dp/B00IT56UY8/ref=sr_1_115?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1394648266&sr=1-115&keywords=final+fantasy+xiii+poster
http://i.imgur.com/hunsxg6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5wwxK8H.jpg

Sucks shipping cost so much for you. The ones available on Amazon right now are $11.50 for shipping for me. And it's looking like almost all of the FF 13 fabric posters n scrolls are buy one get one free too, right now. I'm not sure where they ahip from, but I'm guessing from over seas. Maybe that might bump the price of shipping down for you. Or is it because of your countries policy on getting things from other countries is why the price is high and not because of the distance..?

EDIT* The wall scrolls are made out of the same stuff and have the same quality of print. They just have those hanger things on the end instead of not having them. And just to give ya an idea, it says cloth, but it's like a mix between cloth and paper. It'll still crease just as easy as paper if you fold it or anything like that. But the material feels like a paper towel, and is about as thick. That's the best thing I can compare it to, lol.

EDIT*#2 I also take back what I said about the not having XIII and XIII-2 stuff much anymore on there. It seems about the same from what I remember. Good amount to choose from.