PDA

View Full Version : Products Eligible for Registration

member_10001889
2nd Jun 2012, 03:13
List of Eligible Games (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/index.php?showtopic=257435)
Registration issues belong in this thread (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=4206).
---

I've bought a number of SE games off of Valve's Steam service over the years. Is there a way to register those games here?

member_10803141
2nd Jun 2012, 03:41
Great question. I too, have quite a few games on steam that I would love some points for :)

member_10747465
2nd Jun 2012, 08:56
I have games on steam too. I want to know about this.*http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-wink.gif

member_10803141
2nd Jun 2012, 10:05
Mythril users, where art thou?

ZyzxxInfinity
14th Jun 2012, 20:24
As the title asks, I am hoping a mod can help answer this question, or that enough people can chime in also requesting to see this happen.

There are plenty of products I wish I could register and receieve points for on the Square Enix website, and I have 7 Square games downloaded so far already on my PlayStation 3*(FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FF: Origins, Chrono Cross, Parasite Eve, Parasite Eve 2), and there's also the consideration of those who have downloaded full PSP games onto their PSP/Vita, and should be able to register these games and receieve points for them.

Sidenote: It would also be nice to see a way for point to be receieved/earned for those with active FFXI/FFXIV accounts. Just throwing that out there too.

I hope a mod can see this and pass the word along up the Square Enix ladder so we can see this happen. Please and thank you /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif.********

ZyzxxInfinity
14th Jun 2012, 20:30
As far as I'm aware, we still cannot register games we have downloaded off the PSN or XBL that are from Square Enix.

I have*7 PSOne Classics alone on my PS3 that I*would like to be able to register on here.

It'd also be nice for those with*FFXI/FFXIV accounts to receieve points for their*subscriptions, and be able to register their games/expansions*as well.*****

cky182dude
14th Jun 2012, 23:00
I agree 100%. They should send us an email or something after we download the titles on PSN. I've got about 8 square enix games, including Dissidia 012 that I can't register on this site due to no product registration key.

member_10660568
14th Jun 2012, 23:05
I agree. I have FFI&II, V, VI, VII, VIII, FFT, & Chrono Cross all from the Playstation Store, even though I still own ALL of the originals.

Yes, Square Enix, I am a loyal fan. I may not play all of that handheld crap, but I love you guys!

How about some rewards? I would love a free PS3 with Sephiroth on it! (Or*just a release date for Final Fantasy Versus XIII.) ;)

cky182dude
14th Jun 2012, 23:13
A PS3 with Sephiroth on it would be a godsend. Just from reading your post I can't stop imagining having that instead of my regular-slim PS3 haha.

Psst... and I think we're all huge fans. At least to get on this site, make an account, post and read threads, buy all the classics. I can go on forever. Square Enix hook us up!

Popcicle
23rd Jun 2012, 12:34
I moved your thread to Members Site Feedback.

KeiichiMorisato98
27th Jun 2012, 09:49
I've posted simaler threads in other forums for other game companies, and that is the problem of story DLC and DLC endings. i understand of wanting to make more money of a title and to prevent piracy as well as used gaming. well let me say this especially to you square enix, the used gaming market actually helps you more than it harms you (or at least it did a long time ago) because people (like me) who at first never played a JRPG in thier lives find one for under $10 think "sure why not" they buy the game and sometimes love the game, and eventually they want to buy other games made by you, then they want to support you by buying a game new. Story DLC doesnt prevent piracy or used gaming all it does is prevent people (like me) from buying the game when i know that im not getting the full story, and it punishes devoted players (like me) when we do buy the game only to find out that in order to get the best ending of a game it has to be downloaded, this makes us angery and never want to buy a game from that franchise ever again. i can understand costum changes or secret dungeons that have nothing to do with the story, extra weapons/enimies/or bosses, as well as extra side quests. i would be willing TO PAY for that kind of DLC if it meant that i could help my favorite franchises be released and not postponed or cancelled all together. i dont think you people will listen to me but there are already a few games i refuse to buy (FFXIII) becuase of story related DLC. to me story related DLC is like buying a book and you have to pay extra to fill in the missing pages, like buying a movie and having to pay extra to get 5 minutes of very important plot building. DLC is supposed to enhance a games longevity not to nickle and dime the player. if you ignore me fine you uys are gonna do what you are gonna do, but if FFXIII-3 has story DLC i will be sure to never buy any of the XIII games even though i really wanted to play them ever since 2006 when it was still a PS3 exclusive. also im very pissed of that you guys went multiplat with that game and forced the dev to radically change the when they were almost completed becuase now the game is a shell of its former glory. what im saying is the game wouldve been better had it never been changed and stayed on the PS3. please dont force tetsua nomura to go multiplat with FFvsXIII or KH3, because EVERY game is multiplat, and multiplat defeats the purpose of having an Xbox or PS.

member_10751449
27th Jun 2012, 13:40
I've posted simaler threads in other forums for other game companies, and that is the problem of story DLC and DLC endings. i understand of wanting to make more money of a title and to prevent piracy as well as used gaming. well let me say this especially to you square enix, the used gaming market actually helps you more than it harms you (or at least it did a long time ago) because people (like me) who at first never played a JRPG in thier lives find one for under $10 think "sure why not" they buy the game and sometimes love the game, and eventually they want to buy other games made by you, then they want to support you by buying a game new. Story DLC doesnt prevent piracy or used gaming all it does is prevent people (like me) from buying the game when i know that im not getting the full story, and it punishes devoted players (like me) when we do buy the game only to find out that in order to get the best ending of a game it has to be downloaded, this makes us angery and never want to buy a game from that franchise ever again. i can understand costum changes or secret dungeons that have nothing to do with the story, extra weapons/enimies/or bosses, as well as extra side quests. i would be willing TO PAY for that kind of DLC if it meant that i could help my favorite franchises be released and not postponed or cancelled all together. i dont think you people will listen to me but there are already a few games i refuse to buy (FFXIII) becuase of story related DLC. to me story related DLC is like buying a book and you have to pay extra to fill in the missing pages, like buying a movie and having to pay extra to get 5 minutes of very important plot building. DLC is supposed to enhance a games longevity not to nickle and dime the player. if you ignore me fine you uys are gonna do what you are gonna do, but if FFXIII-3 has story DLC i will be sure to never buy any of the XIII games even though i really wanted to play them ever since 2006 when it was still a PS3 exclusive. also im very pissed of that you guys went multiplat with that game and forced the dev to radically change the when they were almost completed becuase now the game is a shell of its former glory. what im saying is the game wouldve been better had it never been changed and stayed on the PS3. please dont force tetsua nomura to go multiplat with FFvsXIII or KH3, because EVERY game is multiplat, and multiplat defeats the purpose of having an Xbox or PS.

Multiplats are just fine.* It just gives gamers more options and Square enix can reach out to more people if being exclusive isn't as beneficial.* Not everyone can have every single game console.* Including the people who just can't stand another system.

In all honesty, even if they decided to not go multiplat.* It won't change the quality of the game --____-- by too much.* Once they have met their goals for completing a game that is it.* Their not going to all of a sudden pump more uneccassary cash into it.* Development time would be less though since they won't have to worry about the other games.* Also, no worrying about whether they are the same or not.

member_10074094
27th Jun 2012, 23:18

Multiplats are just fine.* It just gives gamers more options and Square enix can reach out to more people if being exclusive isn't as beneficial.* Not everyone can have every single game console.* Including the people who just can't stand another system.

In all honesty, even if they decided to not go multiplat.* It won't change the quality of the game --____-- by too much.* Once they have met their goals for completing a game that is it.* Their not going to all of a sudden pump more uneccassary cash into it.* Development time would be less though since they won't have to worry about the other games.* Also, no worrying about whether they are the same or not.

I agree.* I will always prefer to buy anything but microsoft's products, if at all possible.. and ps3 does have superior hardware... but its unfair to screw everyone over.* both consoles have crappy hardware at this point anyways... PC's have left them in the dust.* Its time for the next generation... maybe one of the reason for FFv13 delays?* I personally still blame the focus on KH handhelds... Versus 13 is the KH team after all... but whatever.

EDIT: why is this a customer service topic...

member_10751449
28th Jun 2012, 00:43
"EDIT:* why is this a customer service topic..."

Good point lol.* I didn't realize that until you said something.* You also got to remember FF14online.* To be honest, reputation and money wise I think that game hurt them the most.* MMOs are expensive to make especially when they don't do well :S.* I can't wait for the 2.0 version and to play it on the PS3.* Once it is done I think they can finally role out versus13.

cky182dude
28th Jun 2012, 01:35
They had to take out a bunch of content from FFXIII in order to make it multiplat. I read an article were they stated that they had to remove so much in order to make it available for xbox, the reason being that the xbox version would've needed a bunch of discs in order for them to have it on there. So I agree, they make plenty of games Exclusives, XII versus should stay PS3 exclusive for this reason. PS3 uses blu-ray which holds wayyyy more information than a dvd disc. I get a lot of you are hating on this fact because a lot of you own an Xbox, but get over it. It's not about hardware, it's just the fact that xbox doesn't read blu-rays, which hold a whole lot of more data. If you wanna play 13 versus, get a ps3.

As far as the story dlc, doesn't xiii-2 have an ending? I've heard it does without needing to buy dlc. Maybe if you want to see extra endings and characters and what not then you have to pay but I'm sure you can finish it without dlc. And does anyone know how much the dlc is? Because if it's like most games 5-10$ doesn't really hurt your wallet unless you're a kid without a job.

member_10074094
28th Jun 2012, 11:44
It's not about hardware, it's just the fact that xbox doesn't read blu-rays, which hold a whole lot of more data.

That is indeed a hardware issue...

I get a lot of you are hating on this fact because a lot of you own an Xbox, but get over it.

I own a ps3, not an xbox, and I still won't get over it.* It hurts their sales to release it exlusively.* They can release it on more discs for xbox if they want... what they do to the game is their bussiness, removing content will piss fans off but most of them will still buy the game... where will they lose the most money?* There is a large percentage of players who won't be throwing their money at SE if they don't release it on xbox... and game companies need to make money to stay in bussines.

If they continue to wait, however, maybe the next generation of consoles will come out and Versus 13 will be released on those instead, and everyone will be happy.

KayboSasuke
6th Jul 2012, 18:37
I know nothing can change this but I'm just wishing out loud.* I bought Re: Chain of Memories last year and hoped it would come with a product registration card so I could add to my account here.* I bought the GBA version way back and played it so when I bought it for PS2 I had no intention of actually playing through it, I only bought it on an impulse as a huge fan.* lol* If only there was a way to prove all the other square-enix/squaresoft games I bought in the past.* haha**
I'm thinking if you feel like you deserve at least some form of recognition for your Square life before this site, post the titles you've had here on this forum.
I'll go first-

PS-
FF7
FF8
FF9
FF Tactics
Ehrgeiz
Brave Fencer Musashi
Legend of Mana
Chrono Cross

-PS2-
FF7 Dirge of Cerberus
FF10
FF10-2
FF12
Kingdom Hearts
KH2
KH Re: Chain of Memories
Musashi Samurai Legend
Radiata Stories

-PS3-
FF13
FF13 2

-Gamecube-
Crystal Chronicles

-Wii-
Crystal Bearers

-GBA-
Chain of Memories
Sword of Mana

-DS-
FF3
FF4
FF12 Revenant Wings
The World Ends With You
KH 358/2 Days
Children of Mana
Dawn of Mana

-PSP-
FF7 Crisis Core
Dissidia
Dissidia 012
KH Birth By Sleep

I think I'm just gonna stop there but I probably had more I'm forgetting.* I'll add this to my bio and update it as I remember things.

Retrac47
6th Jul 2012, 22:34
I just joined this site; same thing. *I would love to register my steam games on here.

member_10806835
7th Jul 2012, 04:53
Hi everyone, I've been in and out of the paradoxes lately and I noticed a huge website change. Kudos to Square Enix for making the website more appealing, BUT, where are the eligibility list for square-enix games?! I found the list helpful for those who are too lazy to do some research on collection all square-enix games.
Thanks in advance.

Automaton
7th Jul 2012, 05:11
While I do not have a list, it'll be helpful to note that any physical copies of games originally released on and after March 17, 2009 (the street date of DS game*Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume) is eligible to have a Square Enix Members registration card.

Persiangato
7th Jul 2012, 12:47
Release Schedule

Console Released On

Date Released - Code # on slip - Name of Title

2009-2011 Games

3DS Games
03/27/11 - 91044 - Bust-a-Move Universe

DS Games
03/24/09 - 90833 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
10/05/11 - 91017 - Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
09/29/09 - 90901 - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
01/11/11 - 91034 - Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
02/23/10 - 90935 - Pony Friends 2
07/28/09 - 90905 - Space Bust-a-Move
10/20/09 - 90903 - Space Invaders Extreme 2
03/17/09 - 90827 - Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume

PC Games
08/23/11 - 91020 - Deus Ex Human Revolution
06/21/11 - 91028 - Dungeon Siege III
11/10/09 - 90921 - Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection
09/30/10 - 91003 - Final Fantasy XIV
09/22/10 - 91016 - Final Fantasy XIV Collector's Edition
09/28/10 - 90911 - Front Mission Evolved
03/23/10 - 10082 - Just Cause 2
08/17/10 - 91011 - Kane & Lynch 2
09/22/09 - 90904 - Order of War
03/16/10 - 90915 - Supreme Commander 2
03/24/09 - ***** - The Last Remnant

PS3 Games
08/23/11 - 91019 - Deus Ex Human Revolution and Augmented Edition
06/21/11 - 91027 - Dungeon Siege III
03/09/10 - 91001 - Final Fantasy XIII
00/00/00 - 91001GH - Final Fantasy XIII Greatest Hit Edition
01/31/12 - 91102 - Final Fantasy XIII-2 and CE
09/28/10 - 90913 - Front Mission Evolved
03/23/10 - 50079 - Just Cause 2
08/17/10 - 91010 - Kane & Lynch 2
01/18/11 - 91025 - Mindjack
04/27/10 - 90910 - Nier
02/09/10 - 90914 - Star Ocean: The Last Hope International
03/22/11 - 91037 - Tomb Raider Trilogy

PSP Games
08/25/09 - 90902 - Dissidia Final Fantasy
03/22/11 - 91036 - Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy
04/19/11 - 91045 - Final Fantasy IV Complete
09/07/10 - 91008 - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
01/26/11 - 91031 - Lord of Arcana
02/15/11 - 91032 - Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
03/29/11 - 91035 - The 3rd Birthday

PSV Games
02/22/12 - 91124 - Army Corps of Hell

Wii Games
12/26/09 - 90908 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers
03/24/09 - 90832 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
02/23/10 - 90936 - Pony Friends 2

XBOX 360 Games
08/23/11 - 91018 - Deus Ex Human Revolution and Augmented Edition
06/21/11 - 91026 - Dungeon Siege III
11/10/09 - 90922 - Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection
03/09/10 - 91002 - Final Fantasy XIII
03/09/10 - 91002M - Final Fantasy XIII (xbox 360 Bundle)
00/00/00 - 91002 - Final Fantasy XIII Platinum Hit Edition
01/31/12 - 91101 - Final Fantasy XIII-2 and CE
09/28/10 - 90912 - Front Mission Evolved
03/23/10 - 20059 - Just Cause 2
08/17/10 - 91009 - Kane & Lynch 2
01/18/11 - 91024 - Mindjack
04/27/10 - 90909 - Nier
03/16/10 - 90916 - Supreme Commander 2

Games Scheduled for release in 2012-2013

3DS Games
06/26/12 - 00000 - Heroes of Ruins
07/03/12 - 00000 - Final Fantasy Theathrithm
07/31/12 - 00000 - Kingdom Heart 3D Dream Drop Distance

DS Games

PC Games
03/05/13 - 00000 - Tomb Raider (no boxed version = no point)

PS3 Games
05/14/12 - 00000 - Sleeping Dogs
11/20/12 - 00000 - Hitman Absolution
11/20/12 - 00000 - Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition
03/05/13 - 00000 - Tomb Raider

PSP Games

Wii Games

XBOX 360 Games
05/14/12 - 00000 - Sleeping Dogs
11/20/12 - 00000 - Hitman Absolution
11/20/12 - 00000 - Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition
03/05/13 - 00000 - Tomb Raider

Releases without a date

3DS Games

PC Games
Final Fantasy XIV Version 2

PS3 Games
Final fantasy Versus-XIII
Final Fantasy XIV Version 2

PSP Games
Final Fantasy Type-0

PSV Games
Final Fantasy X (HD-remake)
Lord of Apocalypse

Wii Games

XBOX 360 Games

Taken from Cheap Ass Gamer.com (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174) Thank MDRaph for the list.

member_10454377
8th Jul 2012, 13:15
Hey
** I'm a huge square enix fan and i'm just wondering if there is anyway to register all the really cool , older stuff that i have from square-enix..and all the way back from when they were Squaresoft. Also if there is a way to get points for all the really sweet stuff ive collected over the years??
Probably not, but whats the harm in asking right??. I can email pictures of all my stuff if needs be!!!

Flawed07

Asuha
8th Jul 2012, 15:33
I don't think you can register titles that don't come with a code.

member_10734627
9th Jul 2012, 00:20
I wish games that are downloaded would come with a game registration code as well. *Though I do not think they do right now. *

mike4fantasy14
9th Jul 2012, 04:10
Well as I think they may develop "talk" with steam to input with retail key to recgonize ownership of game than resell it. Once input meant your forever.*

member_10078668
16th Jul 2012, 17:36
Can we at least have an unregistered game section so we can add those games to our profiles?

member_10454377
22nd Jul 2012, 17:27
Hey
** I'm a huge square enix fan and i'm just wondering if there is anyway to register all the really cool , older stuff that i have from square-enix..and all the way back from when they were Squaresoft. Also if there is a way to get points for all the really sweet stuff ive collected over the years??
Probably not, but whats the harm in asking right??. I can email pictures of all my stuff if needs be!!!

Flawed07

I still think they should be able to come up with some way to give member points for all the other square stuff.

Especially to give* something to the fans who have been collecting stuff since the early 90's!!!

not only games, but game guides, action figures, special edition stuff.... you know all the really cool stuff!!

Is there a way to add pics to these posts?

member_10405978
28th Jul 2012, 23:14
hey everyone, ive been pondering my recent steam purchase of dues ex human revolution. Since i bought it from steam, is there any way to register the game for what you bought for the rewards site? thanks.

Automaton
29th Jul 2012, 00:18
Unfortunately, no. Square Enix Members registration code cards are packaged in physical boxed copies of games.

member_10405978
30th Jul 2012, 21:53
thanks for the reply, okay, at least I will be able to register my next game sleeping dogs and Kh 3DS!

TimeLord_Master
2nd Aug 2012, 20:28
Also, if you the original packaging there should be a way to use the Unit Purchase Code to register older games.

Grimoire
14th Aug 2012, 01:16
"Is there a way to add pics to these posts?"

Only*to your signature: na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231/29213849/Signatures_Discussion_Thread)

"i'm just wondering if there is anyway to register all the really cool , older stuff that i have from square-enix.."

You can only register games from 2009 and onwards. Here is a list: www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)

theblackjester
14th Aug 2012, 02:59
Have GBA, DS, and downloaded PSP and Wii editions (Complete 4 and After Years) and there is no way to*
list them?*

theblackjester
14th Aug 2012, 03:03
I have GBA and DS DQ Games and there are no way to list or register them here,*
forgot to mail the cards...something to think about.

DQ4 the best ever, scale was best in origial NES form, shame it had no SNES color level.
Story driven brilliance. *5 and 6 are rad too. *1,2, and 3 were good, but 3 messed things up by not
extending to Moonbroke and all that in the under world, or maybe portalling it.
Heh, I even still have GBA versions.*

kcastro41269
14th Aug 2012, 10:15
Have GBA, DS, and downloaded PSP and Wii editions (Complete 4 and After Years) and there is no way to*
list them?*

I was wondering the same thing yesterday. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-surprised.gif

Syn
14th Aug 2012, 10:18
Same here

Popcicle
14th Aug 2012, 13:12
Game registrations are limited to titles released after 2009. We also do not allow registrations of downloaded titles purchased through PSN, XBLA, or Wii Shop.

Grimoire
14th Aug 2012, 15:43
Here is the list: www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)

Grimoire
14th Aug 2012, 15:50
Dragon Quest*is released by Nintendo America in the States. Therefore you cannot register the games here on the NA website.

Here is a list of the games you can register: www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)

Ali-SAma
14th Aug 2012, 19:45
I too am intrested in this. Also my older games which do not have this code.

theblackjester
15th Aug 2012, 06:11
Dragon Quest*is released by Nintendo America in the States. Therefore you cannot register the games here on the NA website.

Here is a list of the games you can register: www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)

The cards went to square, well if mailed.

theblackjester
15th Aug 2012, 06:14
Game registrations are limited to titles released after 2009. We also do not allow registrations of downloaded titles purchased through PSN, XBLA, or Wii Shop.

I wast thinking just listing the fact they are in possession, sort of an unofficial list.

Lodium
16th Aug 2012, 02:36
Shame i cant Add older games.

Cant SE use serial number on the gamecase to authenicate the ownership?

member_10233984
17th Aug 2012, 03:15
So I may be overlooking it somewhere, but I can't find a list of games that will be eligible for this year's points. Is it hidden somewhere? Not out yet? I'd like to get my list in order :)

Also, my "gmaes" section doesn't show nearly every game that I've registered; is there a way to see a comprehensive list of my registration history?

Sorry if these questions have already been answered somewhere...

Rabbitsuit
17th Aug 2012, 11:29
There's no list around here, pal. There used to be one, but the website makeover shot it down. It was never updated so it wasn't much of a loss. Same goes for your full registered history as well.

MDRaph made a list of upcoming and previous titles eligble for the Square Enix Members program on this website though

www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)

Thank the man for his work.

member_10233984
18th Aug 2012, 13:45
That information HAS to exist somewhere... they just don't show the full history on here. I doubt they completely deleted all their old data, as some of it transfered to the new site.

member_10085059
19th Aug 2012, 23:12
I don't mean to hijack, but it goes along with this topic..... does anyone know if Sleeping Dogs comes with a registration card?

xIllusionist
21st Aug 2012, 19:05
I wish all of the Kingdom Hearts games had a registration card to be honest haha. The ones currently shown on my profile are NOT the only games I have of course xD

member_10049608
22nd Aug 2012, 14:15
I don't mean to hijack, but it goes along with this topic..... does anyone know if Sleeping Dogs comes with a registration card?

PS3 and 360 version does. The PC version is digital only in america so it doesn't. You can get info about all the eligible game in my post on Cheap ass game r like Rabbitsuit said ^_^. I update with new game in the week they are released usualy.

www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)

Edit: Oh right i'm Alfinia here xD MDRaph is my username on non final fantasy/SE wedsite*

member_10085059
22nd Aug 2012, 21:22
Ah. Thanks! I post over there too. haha. Same username.

member_10823334
27th Aug 2012, 09:12
I have some older Square Games that I'd like to register on this site, however, when I tried, they were denied. Sould I just give up hope or what?

Grimoire
27th Aug 2012, 09:38
na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231/29308907/General_Questions_and_Help)

Which games can I register?

Here is a list: www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)

Popcicle
29th Aug 2012, 11:31
Currently there isn't a way which we can have games purchased via online retailers that are not the Square Enix store, include codes for Members redemption.

Packaged games include codes and games sold on our Square Enix Online Store also include codes. We're looking into ways to expand the system, but for now these are the only locations where you can receive a code for Members points.

member_10022778
21st Sep 2012, 08:05
Only listing the ones without registration cards, and in no particular order.

GameCube
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

GBA
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Nintendo DS
The World Ends with You
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - Ring of Fates

PS2
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts II
Final Fantasy X

PSP
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Dissidia: Final Fantasy

FinalFantasyGamer
26th Sep 2012, 19:25
I was wondering if you can register games*that you purchased*through Steam to your Square Enix*account.*The games*Dead Island and Dues Ex: Human Revolution are digital and did not come with*codes to register them.

I also have Final Fantasy XIII for Xbox 360*that I registered a long time ago when the game came*out. I recently bought Final Fantasy XIII-2 and*I had*to make a new account to register it. I tried to do a password recovery for my original account but it came out with nothing. I still have the code for FFXIII but when I used it on my new account it said it was invalid. Is there any way to*add FFXIII to my new account?

tidusforeverx2
26th Sep 2012, 20:58
There is no registration for steam based purchases, and once a code has been redeemed it cannot be re redeemed or transfered. You would simply have to buy the game again.

Dmediak
1st Oct 2012, 18:43
Currently there isn't a way which we can have games purchased via online retailers that are not the Square Enix store, include codes for Members redemption.

Packaged games include codes and games sold on our Square Enix Online Store also include codes. We're looking into ways to expand the system, but for now these are the only locations where you can receive a code for Members points.

it would be nice to "earn points" for supporting square for the last 25 years, i literally own every final fantasy that*i know of, but hey....

theblackjester
2nd Oct 2012, 05:13
Just realized after looking in the cases of VI and IX, club Nintendo cards are in it. *Yeah I am a "keep it as mint as possible" type.
Help the records sync. *I remember wondering about a brag wall where we couldn't register here, I still have unmailed cards for 4 and 5.
Man it makes me laugh, postage is murder. *It's worse in later years.

IggyMonster45-473699
24th Oct 2012, 20:13
Hey all, I'm sort of new here, and I was getting into the site and all. *I tried to register the games I have, FF13, Sleeping Dogs, Just Cause 2, Mini Ninjas, but found out that since I live in China and my games region isn't USA I can't register on here. *I tried going to the Chinese version of the site, and there isn't a bit of English on there. *What do I do?

Grimoire
25th Oct 2012, 02:21
I believe there isn't much to do. Besides, if you want to participate in the SEM NA rewads program you will need to have a North American or Canadian post address. If you have one, you can always import the NA editions of the games and then have your reward sent to your NA address.*

IggyMonster45-473699
25th Oct 2012, 07:42
What a bummer. *I do have an address in the States, but that would be such a pain to wait and order an American version, espeically now with all the digital downloads. *Oh well.

adin_hughes
3rd Nov 2012, 13:33
I purchased the PSN version of "Final Fantasy III", and was wondering if there is any way of registering this game to my SE account?

new_tradition
3rd Nov 2012, 16:59
So far it appears only physical game copies packaged with a member's registration card are the only way to get points, so short answer: no :/

adin_hughes
3rd Nov 2012, 19:24
Thanx for the info* http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif

adin_hughes
3rd Nov 2012, 19:24
Thanx for the info* http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif

Boyzby
4th Nov 2012, 20:38
I don't know if this'd be the right place to ask this but I remember when the PSP Go first came out that Sqare or someone said that they would allow a discount for the digital version of the game if they registered their UMD copy of the game and punch in the serial number or something like that. I was wondering if this can still happen or if that time has passed and whether or not that was indeed Square-Enix who said that.*

Thanks.

mekirylo
22nd Nov 2012, 14:36
Alot of those games do have a registration card with a SLUS-###### code. It would be nice if we could use those.*

gfunk23
22nd Nov 2012, 16:55
Alot of those games do have a registration card with a SLUS-###### code. It would be nice if we could use those.*

90% of the reason i would choose to resurrect old games would be for achievements

Andres_Beoulve
26th Nov 2012, 08:09
Hello, I want to know, If I Purchase Deus ex on steam, will I have the S-E registration product code? so It will be listed on my collection?
Thank you :)*

Grimoire
26th Nov 2012, 08:55

As far as I know, you will not receive SQUARE ENIX rewards points for any games purchased*on Steam.

Andres_Beoulve
26th Nov 2012, 14:43

As far as I know, you will not receive SQUARE ENIX rewards points for any games purchased*on Steam.

Thank you very much

Jritza
3rd Jan 2013, 21:55
I recently purchased Final Fantasy XI on steam and wanted to register it similarly to how I registered Theatrhythm. Of course, since it's digital I didn't get a card. So how would I go about registering it for my account?

Grimoire
4th Jan 2013, 03:13
Titles purchased on Steam cannot be registered on this website.

SeeDBelias
7th Jan 2013, 19:49
There's anybody knows if we can register other games like FFVIII, FFXII, KHII (which are the games that i have) for earn points, like the member cards. And i have the Dissidia 012 europe edition which has not member card to earn points. And yes, i know the FFVIII it's something old, and is of the old company Squaresoft, but still any possibility of register?

member_10159804
7th Jan 2013, 20:42
Sadly, we can't register the really old games.

Grimoire
8th Jan 2013, 07:12
[General Forum Guidelines (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)]

[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

[General Questions and Help (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231/29308907/General_Questions_and_Help)]

[---Which games can I register?

Here is a list:*www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)]

Akemua
21st Feb 2013, 15:06
i know this a really dumb post but i have Final Fantasy 13 13-2 and sleeping dogs bought them brand new but never received the game codes to Sleeping dog's and i lost the other one's withought knowing what they were for so is there a way i can register them anyway?

Grimoire
21st Feb 2013, 15:49
You will not be able to register a title to your account without a game code.

KrelboynekidZidane
26th Feb 2013, 22:52
Dear moderators and registration employees/Customer Service. It has already been asked if used games can be registered. The answer was no.* However, i do need clarification still. I, a few months ago puchased a USED* FF XIII-2 from Gamestop. It came with a registration code card. I JUST entered in the code, and your web system stated that the registation code was added successfully to my square-enix points. As an admin, you can see it was added to my profile. Is it possible for the system to bypass a code that has already been registered? Or am I the lucky one because the person who owned this game previously 100% most likley did not bother to register it?

new_tradition
26th Feb 2013, 23:02
I'm no admin/moderator, but I'm inclined to think it was simply the latter. Sometimes people really don't care about the points, or don't understand how to use them. Just consider it a stroke of luck ^^

KrelboynekidZidane
26th Feb 2013, 23:09
Thanks. This is the second time I have scored through Gamestop.

ChipHazard1
7th Mar 2013, 08:51
Can you register games that do not have any SE registration codes? If so, how can one do that?*

Grimoire
7th Mar 2013, 09:54
[General Forum Guidelines (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)]

[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

Answer: No.

member_10012998
7th Mar 2013, 14:32
I find this funny because I have a friend who works at Gamestop and he told me sometimes people come into the store and open all the display boxes to see if there are any FF registration codes. They just take them and leave, and they get free codes. So now they have to take out all the codes on display cases. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

But yeah, you just got lucky, not everyone puts these codes in. Most probably aren't even registered to this site.

LennethLionK3
9th Mar 2013, 22:16
* I'm not sure if I'm in the minority or majority on this topic, but I am wondering how people feel about additional DLC content for games you already own.* I know SE isn't alone in this field, but the majority of the games I play come from SE.* I find it rather abusive and immoral to charge for extra content for a game that you have already purchased, especially when companies withhold content or create extra content for the sole purpose of cashing in extra money on a game.* This seems to be a common trend that's here to stay in the gaming world nowadays, and with that said, and putting some thought into the matter, I find myself turning away from Preordering games and/or buying near their release dates, just to find out what I'll be missing out on in future DLC packs, and from there deciding if I want to purchase the game.* Which may not only prevent me from buying a game, but descends my overall opinion on that company as a whole.*

* These are my feelings, how about everyone else?**

new_tradition
9th Mar 2013, 22:57
I pretty much agree. I'm somewhat okay if DLC is extra outfits, weapons, and to an extent, bosses, but I hate, hate, HATE when story content is cut and later available for purchase. The main example I'm thinking of is for Final Fantasy XIII-2 and the DLC Episode Requiem of the Goddess. That was a crap move and I think of myself as an avid SE fan and supporter, but that pissed me off a lot. I bought it and loved it of course, so that was the only saving grace for coughing up 5 bucks for it. Sazh and Snow's DLC Episodes were terrible for the prices, though. Still regret buying them full price.

But...

If it's a game I really want, even if there's DLC later on, I still tend to buy/pre-order the game anyways. I wish I had the conviction to put off getting a game for DLC reasons, but I'm really not. I suspect (I think it was even confirmed?) that Lightning Returns will get future DLC, potentially on the story-heavy level, but depending on some things, I'll probably still buy the game early in it's release, possibly pre-order if there's some limited numbered special edition or something. Also, I don't think they'll release a complete version of the game, so best bet would be to buy the game a year or so later when it's in the bargain bins or something to offset the price of the DLC content (that almost never drops in price).

I have however bought others game from other companies once a complete collection was out, so while there's some games I won't wait for, there are others I can. I think recently there was some unrest about the next Bioshock game having a season pass or something for DLC? I've read commentors already claim they won't buy the game now since a complete version would be on the horizan anyways.

moooka
10th Mar 2013, 03:33
I was really disappointed with the way they did DLC on XIII-2. The game felt very incomplete without them. DLC should be extra stuff only and not important parts of the game.

Squall-Nathan
14th Mar 2013, 21:38
The episodes of XIII-2 should have been included but costumes and weapons are fair game. Also they packed Theatrhythm to the brim with music so. 99 songs are very reasonable for dlc.

hyne--
15th Mar 2013, 18:32
Any storyline elements shouldn't be download content. It might sound acceptable if they're made like sidestories (as they are in form of novellas, comics, etc.), but really, even then they should be incorporated in the game. We miss out on way too much content that's spread throughout media other than the game itself.

Ending DLC is absolutely unacceptable.

Zebbii
28th Mar 2013, 20:34
I recently made some purchases from the PSN store for a few SE games and I was wondering if there is a way to register those games to my account or if they are not included in the program. I was unable to find anything with the search or support function. Thank you in advance.*

Hipnosix
28th Mar 2013, 21:12
I recently made some purchases from the PSN store for a few SE games and I was wondering if there is a way to register those games to my account or if they are not included in the program. I was unable to find anything with the search or support function. Thank you in advance.*

i have the same situation, so please give us a solution

thanks

Grimoire
28th Mar 2013, 21:31
No. For the time being, you will not be rewarded points for most digital downloads.

member_10080370
3rd Apr 2013, 20:44
I have little to no yearly points from the purchased hard copy games that I have from square-enix, but i have downloaded at least 5 square-enix titles in the last year. Is there no support for the downloadable titles like final fantasy IV complete or final fantasy III for psp? I think that the market is moving toward a more downloadable stance on gaming. Why should we that chose to keep up with the times suffer because we choose not to by a hard copy of a title?

Grimoire
4th Apr 2013, 02:49
Most downloadable titles do not reward you with points. There are, however, exceptions (such as FINAL FANTASY VII).

Here is a list:*www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)]

member_10539875
6th Apr 2013, 15:10
Most downloadable titles do not reward you with points. There are, however, exceptions (such as FINAL FANTASY VII).

I just recently purchased Dungeon Siege III PC disk version which does appear on that list yet it did not come with a registration code (it was a brand new copy and sealed). Is this list something we can actually use? I'm kind of skeptical now since I just bought a new game on the list yet no code was included. :(

apresmode
6th Apr 2013, 21:21
Hi.* I recently purchased Hitman: Absolution on PS3 digitally.* Is there still a way to register the game or is that only for retail copies?

Grimoire
7th Apr 2013, 02:32
No. Most downloadable games cannot be registered or reward you points on this site for the time being.

member_10277968
7th Apr 2013, 04:09
That's disappointing. The "Digital Revolution" was supposed to drop prices for games...It didn't, and now gamers don't even get the perks that physical copies get us, even though the devs/publishers don't have to create physical artwork, cases, and gamers have to buy storage space for these games (which we now find out, seem to be costing us lots more than just more money). It seems digital is only good for everyone EXCEPT the gamer. Disappointing, indeed.

member_10099174
7th Apr 2013, 11:40

I just recently purchased Dungeon Siege III PC disk version which does appear on that list yet it did not come with a registration code (it was a brand new copy and sealed). Is this list something we can actually use? I'm kind of skeptical now since I just bought a new game on the list yet no code was included. :(

Sorry to hear that, but I bought DSIII on PC also, no more than three weeks ago, and mine had a code inside.

Grimoire
7th Apr 2013, 11:52
[---I just recently purchased Dungeon Siege III PC disk version which does appear on that list yet it did not come with a registration code (it was a brand new copy and sealed).]

Are you sure it was the first print run?

member_10539875
7th Apr 2013, 13:33
[---I just recently purchased Dungeon Siege III PC disk version which does appear on that list yet it did not come with a registration code (it was a brand new copy and sealed).]

Are you sure it was the first print run?

I didn't know that would make a difference and not sure how to check that when buying, especially if buying online (like amazon)*:/

BrandonKlassen
10th Apr 2013, 16:57
It's really too bad that downloaded titles don't count for anything.

I have Tomb Raider for Steam on PC... it wasn't even released in a physical copy in North America! I had no choice but to buy it digital!

If I had the choice, I would have bought the Collector's Edition. It was a very sad day that Square decided not to make a physical copy for PC gamers in North America.

(I actually did order a collector's edition from Amazon UK. So I, and I'm sure that others did too, skewed the European and the North American sales numbers by doing that, because Square didn't produce physical copies in North America. But it was lost in shipment, so I never received it. So no collector's edition for me, and no code to register.)

tbstephenson13att@yahoo.com
11th Apr 2013, 23:45
How do I register or get credit for purchasing a digital download square-enix game from playstation store? *When I buy a disc it comes with a registration code, but the digital download never yields anything. *What to do? *I'm sure square gets royalties from the download, therefore we as a consumer base should get credit for It from a rewards standpoint if one is avaliable. *

buttz
5th May 2013, 12:58
I bought 7 games this morning, four of which had Steam-redeemable CD keys and those are working fine.* The other three (Deus Ex: Invisible War, Thief: Deadly Shadows, and Deus Ex GOTY) aren't redeemable on Steam, nor can I seem to get them to register to my account on this website.

The "findmyorder" site has links to download them, and under the download button are two different serial numbers for each game; one is the "Serial Number" and the other is the "Unlock Code".* The "Unlock Code" doesn't do anything at all, no matter where I enter it.

Why can't I register these games?* Do I really have to go back to "findmyorder" every time I want to download the games?* That's ridiculous.

Grimoire
6th May 2013, 18:06
I'd recommend that you submit your question to [SQUARE ENIX Account Customer Service]*support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=496&la=1)

buttz
6th May 2013, 19:05
Thanks for the reply, Gravity.* I actually put in a support ticket a few hours before making the original post, so hopefully they can shed some light on the issue once they get in touch with me.

buttz
9th May 2013, 11:41
Is it normal to wait 3+ days for a reply from support...?

Grimoire
9th May 2013, 11:45
Yes. However, should you not have received a reply by next week, then submit another ticket.

member_10056614
17th May 2013, 17:48
Hey guys,

I recently bought:

- Final Fantasy Tactics: The war of the Lions
- Star Ocean: First Departure
- Final Fantasy II
- Final Fantasy V
- Valkyrie Profile: Leneth

I'd like to register them in my square-enix account. How can I do this? There are no "registration papers" there. Some of them have this "mail in" form attached to the manual though...

I'd like it to be online. Send my serial number or something.

Dyno69
27th May 2013, 21:46
does anyone have a list of registerable games on square enix i have a bunch just want to know which ones are registerable.

Grimoire
28th May 2013, 03:39
[LIST OF ELIGIBLE GAMES]*www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)

Dyno69
28th May 2013, 17:55
Thank you so much

member_10830286
5th Jun 2013, 14:38
Hey,
I have a question for you guys, I don't think it's normal but I want*your*advice because im not sure if those games come*with the registration papers,
Some weeks ago, I bought :

-Dissidia
-Final*Fantasy Tactics
-Final Fantasy XII, XII-2
-Final Fantasy X,X-2
-Crisis Core
-Final*Fantasy, II
-Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
-Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
-Kingdom Hearts:Re:Coded
-Kingdom Heart,II
-Kingdom Heart: Chain Of Memories

And*it's all new and I don't*understand why I don't have any registration key inside of them.*

sleepyeyes
5th Jun 2013, 16:01
Just by my eye, the only ones that should have had registration codes are: KH:BBS; KH:358/2;and (I think) Dissidia. *It has to do with when the member program started. *I have new copies of several of those games that just have the mail-in card, not a code.

On another note - that's a lot of new games! *Have fun playing them all; I know I did!

Grimoire
5th Jun 2013, 18:13

[List of registerable games? (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231/29945643/List_of_registerable_games)]

osborn2009
13th Jun 2013, 19:21
Hey guys, I didn't really know where to post this, so I chose here. *

I have several Square Enix games that I want to register to my account on here, but a few of them are used games that didn't come with product registration codes. *Does this mean that I will never be able to register them to my account? *Or can I find some online? or?

Thanks for any help.*

Grimoire
14th Jun 2013, 03:15
You will not be able to register your game to your account unless you have the original product registration code, and unless it has remained unused.*

osborn2009
14th Jun 2013, 06:58
You will not be able to register your game to your account unless you have the original product registration code, and unless it has remained unused.*

Thanks

Ariies
16th Jun 2013, 12:35
I have so many Square/Square-enix games that its crazy. But what is the point if i cant register them? I have digital downloaded games such as Tomb Raider and Deus Ex: HR but i dont have a registration code for them.

sleepyeyes
16th Jun 2013, 12:48
It kind of doesn't matter right now, anyway, since the point system got scrapped with the rewards program suspension. *You know that show, "Who's Line is it Anyway," where the performers get points, but the points don't mean anything? *I kind of want points, too, for my registered games, even though they don't mean anything.

Ariies
16th Jun 2013, 13:08
It kind of doesn't matter right now, anyway, since the point system got scrapped with the rewards program suspension. *You know that show, "Who's Line is it Anyway," where the performers get points, but the points don't mean anything? *I kind of want points, too, for my registered games, even though they don't mean anything.

Its like a pissing contest of the registered games. I want my registered games displayed. From Terranigma to xenogears to final fantasy VII thru X-2 and so forth.

sleepyeyes
19th Jun 2013, 00:19
Yeah, me too. *Many of my FF games for the PS1 and PS2 have a mail-in card attached to the insert, so you can register it that way. *I've often wondered what would happen if I mailed all of those in, writing in my SE ID. *Lol... prolly nothing. *

CollieBeans
21st Aug 2013, 02:34
I don't care about reward points, But I wish can see all my Square-Enix games collection, you should add the "games from steam" into our game collection. sleeping dogs, Tomb Raider for example, I had FFXI and Kingdom Hearts 368/2 registered but now they're vanished... :(

anubzero
1st Sep 2013, 07:55
I have bought my game yesterday on a site I have received two separate keys

I have registered my cd key and I do not know how to install the game but I am on this forum the game is registered. the auditor code gives me nothing

code Checker

No codes available for your account

I do not find an installer

what should I do

anubzero
1st Sep 2013, 21:38
a irl friend helped me to find the solution this post can be closed thx

buraspo
6th Sep 2013, 17:47
Hi, I have several S-E games on blue rays and I inserted codes that come with hard copies to register them to my LIST , but how to register DIGITAL games here ?

Grimoire
6th Sep 2013, 20:50
Other than Final Fantasy VII for PC (albeit not the Steam version), you can't. Here (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/index.php?showtopic=257435)is a list of eligible games.

buraspo
8th Sep 2013, 08:00
thx for reply

cyxceven
27th Sep 2013, 02:04
Honest feedback time. :)
What I want to see happen, after the merge with the EU site, is that those of us in NA have the option of downloading our registered games directly from our account.

LinHongJun
7th Oct 2013, 04:12
Thanks~

cloudstrife5
18th Oct 2013, 09:36
what cant you add japanese versions of any Square Enix game you have onto your game collection on this?

Grimoire
19th Oct 2013, 16:44
The Japanese rewards program is the reason why Square Enix Members Japan has a separate registration system from that of Square Enix Europe and Square Enix America. Unless you have a Japanese address, the Japanese Members team won't be able to send you any rewards you might earn by registering enough products.

FreakishTaunt
19th Nov 2013, 00:30
The two options for entering codes don't match my registration code format. With all of the obvious problems people are having and no help I can get from "support" is their a reason I should register a spend time being a "member?"

Yurtyyy
19th Nov 2013, 11:31
Hi,

I have registered here using steam. All my square einix games are on steam.
I can't display my game keys on steam and I can't registered my games here.

It would be great if when I am using my steam account here, you can pick up my games from steam and put it here.

Thank a lot

Domovoi-ng
1st Dec 2013, 09:40
I have the entire hitman collection with all dlc and tomb raider collection with most dlc on steam, and my steam is linked to my enix account, but my profile says that i dont own any square enix games! can someone tell me how to add them to my enix account , or where i can find the produc keys on steam so i can add them manually?

Maculax0
6th Dec 2013, 07:30
Is it possible to Unregister game from existing account so I can register different game (same game but different serial code)?

LeilaB
6th Dec 2013, 10:34
So i just recently bought bravely default from the eshop, but i have no idea how to register it because i cant seem to find any kind of product key . sorry if its been asked before but is it even possible? I read that that there are extra features and dlc available for members and it sucks to be left out when youve paid the full price for a game.

Mathewberenz
7th Dec 2013, 09:06
Okay so your game final Fantasy 8 STILL isn't on my registed game list. I open ff8 on steam, launcher opens. it goes instantly asking me to confirm my email address. this is the best part. because I got ff7 as well difference being that one worked I kinda expected the same results given I paid for it. says it sent the email to my already activated act. so I goto my email to try to open it anyways, and as expected it was confirmed already. I hit done And nothing happens. I try making a new acct and email address. to do it that way. and I confirm the email address. and of course. as I should expect from your company it again fails...I goto customer support. no responses,..how you continue to be a company IS beyond me, and im surprised to see steam is at all allowing your games on their. so for the love of ******* god, assist me in getting this game to register on my acct. only been trying 3-4 hrs. now

Irassha
7th Dec 2013, 13:16
Good morning
I have just bought bravely default and I can not find the code in the game. I have searched in the game manual and in the quick manual, but I just can not find it. Where is it?

TheKeyboardDemon
20th Dec 2013, 00:15
Main issue is in thread title. I would like to register the Square Enix games I have bought through Steam, but for some reason I can't seem to find the CD Keys like I can for other non Square Enix games. I bought the Christmas Surprise and thought it would be a good idea to register my current games in order to avoid duplication, but this doesn't seem to work as I can't get the CD keys!

Joriaan
27th Dec 2013, 13:34
Kicking this up: same problem here. Where is that code? :(

LuzbelDeath
1st Jan 2014, 18:41
I have the same problem too :( where's the code??

Be-Have
3rd Jan 2014, 14:46
hello everyone , i've got hitman absolution on my steam with digital code , so i can't register it on my account , right ?

Backfisch1988
3rd Jan 2014, 19:43
Hey guys, I'm actually new in this forum and need your help. I have become Sleeping Dogs as DLC's for Xbox 360 via the Games with Gold Promution. At the moment I'm trying to register the game to my libary, so I can be a part of the community events. Since the Game is a DLC and was for free I don't have a code or serial number. Is there any possibility to register the game anyway? Kind regards

Grimoire
4th Jan 2014, 04:12
Unfortunately, no.

Deagle_357
5th Jan 2014, 08:08
I have exactly the same problem and this is absolute bull****, I really hope I get some answers on this.

Kitsu-DR
8th Jan 2014, 02:51
There is no code :mad:
Even the website hasn't updated that the game is out, WTH,,,seriously,,,

VileEighty
12th Feb 2014, 09:32
Is it possible there is no code?
I remember receiving two, for Kingdom Hearts DDD...

Perhaps since Nintendo are the ones that localized the game, we only get Club Nintendo codes?

Dengojin
13th Feb 2014, 05:45
I got Lightning returns: Final Fantasy XIII from the PSN, and I'm not sure if I can register the game on my Square enix account or not :/ because I didn't receive any codes.

EDIT: I just received an email including my pre-order code, but I didn't get anything about the game registration. I don't know if it's possible registering digital Square enix game :S

Grimoire
13th Feb 2014, 12:07
You will not be able to register a digital version of Final Fantasy XIII.
List of Eligible Games (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/index.php?showtopic=257435)

Sesh458
17th Feb 2014, 07:01
You will not be able to register a digital version of Final Fantasy XIII.

Can you not register disk copies of FF XIII and FF XIII-2 anymore?

Grimoire
17th Feb 2014, 21:29
At the moment: unfortunately, no.

Munkle555
21st Feb 2014, 14:36
Hi, I have linked my square account with my Xbox and psn account but my games donít appear under the list of games and I also can't register them because it asks for a code you would normally get with the physical. Can anyone tell me how to register them please?

elvis69
28th Feb 2014, 10:54
Is there a way to activate games bought on Steam with SE? Because on steam we don't get a registry key and I would like to have all my games registered to my Square account.

Neirhoff
28th Feb 2014, 11:53
The same problem! Steamcommunity don't give the registration key! It simply is not there! I want to get your key.Please explain why Steam does not give the keys?

Grimoire
28th Feb 2014, 13:56
No, and you may have to contact Steam directly to receive a reply.

McStunna
1st Mar 2014, 21:18
May be a stupid question, but I bought a new computer and was able to log in (obviously).

I can see the "registered games" on my account, but can't seem to figure out how to re-download them on my new rig. Can I get some help in doing this, if possible?

Grimoire
1st Mar 2014, 22:41
The best way to receive a reply concerning this matter is to contact customer support (http://support.eu.square-enix.com/).

Anrede
11th May 2014, 11:05
Collector editions and hard copies are the only reason I still buy videogames instead of pirating everything.
For me pirating would be easier, faster, and cheaper than buying a physical game or digital game from legal sources,
if square enix is planning to adopt more frequently releases like Drakengard 3 I will stop supporting them completely.

I just registered to say my point of view,
thanks and best regards.

wakawakachewbakaa
19th May 2014, 01:07
I just bought the digital version of the game but not sure where my code is. Do you receive it in email, if so how long does it take ? I had ordered it like 30 min ago and only got the receipt, but no code.

It says "In order to register a game or a SQUARE ENIX product, please insert here your registration code. You can find your code in either the game manual or the leaflet found in your game box."

Grimoire
21st May 2014, 13:15
Of which game? Check the list of games eligible for registration and see if the digital version of your game (like the 2012 re-release of Final Fantasy VII for PC) is on it.

DEMONANEUDY666
19th Aug 2014, 10:19
Other than club Nintendo, will this site also register theatrythim final fantasy curtain call?

PluviusDeus
25th Sep 2014, 01:37
I've linked my account to steam, and that doesn't seem to have done anything. there seems to be an in game option with Tomb Raider but it won't send me the email to register my game. Is there any solution for this or is it a work in progress?
I've got Hitman absolution and Tomb raider and Deus Ex: human revolution on steam and would love to add them to my SE collection

Grimoire
25th Sep 2014, 04:40
Products Eligible for Registration (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=385).

Unfortunately, you cannot register your Steam titles here on this website for the time being.

Siegfriedm
30th Sep 2014, 08:53
Hello, I linked my Steam account on my profile here, but it doesn't report all Square Enix games I have in Steam profile. Why'?

pcrews41
9th Oct 2014, 16:51
so i have a question i bought final fantasy 13 for pc on square enix and it said i had to use a code to claim it in steam where do i get this code cause i never got one

Tecstar70
19th Jan 2015, 15:01
I have second hand copies of SE games, downloaded games from the Xbox store and have just downloaded Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris. Although Lara Croft is linked to my SE account it doesn't appear in my Profile as a Registered Game and seemingly I can't add it without a code. Isn't this a bit daft as I now own several SE games?

k41s3r
8th Feb 2015, 10:25
How could register my FIII steam game on my profile?

Marenkai
14th Mar 2015, 21:24
Hello,

I bought A Realm Reborn : FF XIV on Steam and wanted to add it to my game list on Quare-Enix.

But I don't know how to do it...
I linked my Steam account to my SE account but nothing happens.

How can I register my Steam copy to SE ?

Thank you

PS: The Steam CD-Key is not compatible with the register service

LeavingLasVegas
11th Apr 2015, 21:57
I have my Steam account linked to my Square Account, but none of my Square games show up as being registered. Sleeping Dogs, Hitman: Absolution, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution should all show up, but they do not. There are no serial keys, so I cannot manually register the games.

I've made sure to be logged into the Square account when launching these games and that didn't work . I've done some searching on Google and I have yet to find any solution to this issue.

tricknick
28th May 2015, 19:07
Hi does anyone know when square enix started giving out game registration codes with there games? the year would be perfect and a major help tyvm

TheRealTazz
13th Jul 2015, 14:57
When logged into my Square Enix account I would like to register my said games but is asking for code within my user manual or leaflet which I don't have either since games were purchased from GameStop (Used).

Any insight would be appreciated & thank you in advance.

Best Regards.

Grimoire
13th Jul 2015, 22:50
You will not be able to register your games unless you have their respective registration codes and they have not been used before.

finepres
20th Aug 2015, 17:36
Hello, I'm not sure how to register FF Type-0 HD. I purchased it from steam, I'm trying to register it here, but can't find any code? Help?

Grimoire
20th Aug 2015, 18:09
As far as I know, games purchased from Steam cannot be registered at Square Enix Members.

Pacoroto
10th Sep 2015, 11:13
I was wondering that, I have many FF games on my Steam, PSN, physical copies and I'd like to register them, also, FF X, X-2 and XII doesn't have a registration key doesn't they?
I have FF VII registered from my Steam, but I don't remember how I registered it and I didn't buy it from the square enix store :/

neily_f
4th Dec 2015, 13:58
I have a few games from Square. Some new few old, don't have registration codes for them. As some were digital download, others i've never noticed Reg. codes. Is there anything i can do to registar these games? :)

Geisjj
4th Dec 2015, 16:59
Hi,

I was wondering how I go about registering a product on the site if I purchased from the xbox one digital store; you don't get a registration code that way...

Thanks,
John

bluehawk1976
9th Dec 2015, 11:19
I would also like to register my steam games here - there are quite a few

Hockmoon911
10th Dec 2015, 13:52
Why game purchased on Steam is not tied to the account SQ. To specify the keys I can`t because Steam doesn't show digital product keys SQ.

iFrit001
15th Dec 2015, 03:03
Can I link my steam purchases games to my square enix account?

xswordmanx
15th Dec 2015, 19:01
I don't think so, I recently brought Final Fantasy V (5) and only got the Key to unlock the game, but that the problem I never recieved a link to download the GAme, I'm still waiting for SE to sent me a email with the link to download the game, They did finally sent me email but wrong freaking game, they sent me FF 14 instead of FF 5! >.<.

Anyway I tried to download the game from steam but there isn't one on there Final Fantasy 5. That how I know you can't link them to SE account.

Dr4gonkiller96
19th Jul 2017, 06:55
hi i bought Sleeping Dogs on PC (Disk) and i entered the code and its registered on my SE account, but i cant download it as the Disks dont work, how am i meant to play the game i bought if there is no digital download of that game. i think its utter bull**** that there is no way to download games linked to your account when a Disk stuff's up or lost.