PDA

View Full Version : Informed of winning a prize in April.....

dishinshoryuken
29th May 2013, 21:30
....and as the email requested, updated my address and even sent a reply to the email address (support_na_cs@square-enix.com (mailto:support_na_cs@square-enix.com)).

I have not heard back about any win or anything being sent out. Did I just get scammed or did the information not get to them and my win was forfeit?

I updated before the time they gave to give the information and have not heard anything since.

Any and all help to see if the win was legit and sent is greatly appreciated.

Thank you*

Grimoire
30th May 2013, 02:47
Contact [SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS*Customer Service]:*support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=495&la=1)

dishinshoryuken
30th May 2013, 19:02
Thank you for the information GRAVITY.

I hope to find something out so that I do get some peace of mind.*

Wait and see if they reply time

dishinshoryuken
15th Jun 2013, 15:26
And there has been no word or prize about this.

Thanks for the contest and informing that I won something that I never got Square Enix. I think I would have not been told I won than told I did and get nothing.

dishinshoryuken
7th Jul 2013, 03:02
At this point in time, I have given up on getting the win from Square-Enix.

Thanks for informing me that I won and giving me nothing. At least this did not hurt as bad as the hottest girl in high school asking me to the prom and then getting stood up on prom night.

Grimoire
7th Jul 2013, 03:09
Question: which contest did you win?

dishinshoryuken
7th Jul 2013, 18:35
This was the email I got stating my win info.

[t2180341:953e] 2nd place prize

04/09/13 11:25 AM

support_na_cs@square-enix.com (mailto:support_na_cs@square-enix.com)

Hello!

Your entry to our Tomb Raider 20 Questions Sweepstakes has been selected for the 2nd place prize of:

- A TOMB RAIDER Lara Croft figurine

In order to receive these prizes, we need you to provide the following information in full:

PREFERRED SHIPPING ADDRESS

Once we receive this information, the prize package will be shipped to you, our lucky winner! In order to ensure your eligibility for this prize, please reply with this information prior to April 30th, 2013. If we do not receive a reply by that date you will have forfeited your eligibility.

Congratulations and thank you for participating in our contest!

SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS</pre>

Grimoire
8th Jul 2013, 04:37
I'll see if I'm able to find out something about this. Just keep in mind that I am but a Mythril User.

dishinshoryuken
9th Jul 2013, 13:28
That would be very much appreciated as getting no response has been very frustrating.

Either way it goes, thanks for the effort to assist.