PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix Members 2012 Rewards Questions Thread

Popcicle
18th Mar 2013, 15:37
Post all questions related to registering for your SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS 2012 REWARDS in this thread.

Likewise, we haven't revealed the necessary points to reach each tier, nor what prizes are available for each tier at this time.
Check the blog regularly for updates on that information!

member_10001880
18th Mar 2013, 16:21
Post all questions related to registering for your SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS 2012 REWARDS in this thread.

Likewise, we haven't revealed the necessary points to reach each tier, nor what prizes are available for each tier at this time.

I hope you guys let us know what amount of points is needed for the ultimate tier soon! In case I don't have enough points I will go buy whatever games I don't already have for extra points!

Quick question: I just filled out my registration form. Does that mean I'm locked in at whatever point value I am at now or will I still be able to register games before the April 19 deadline? I'm just afraid that I've turned in my registration form too early, in case my current amount of points (1,010) is not enough for the ultimate tier.

MageSlayer
18th Mar 2013, 16:24
I feel like I'm severely lacking points because most of my games are on Steam. Is there a way to import your Steam games if they don't provide a CD Key?

vitornavarrete
18th Mar 2013, 16:30
"You must have achieved a Silver or higher Tier in Year 2012 (April 1, 2012 through March 31, 2013)."

How many points do we need to achieve each Tier? We still don't know this, do we?

EDIT: Oh, nevermind. I'll be waiting to see the tiers/prizes then.

ShinGi
18th Mar 2013, 17:55
I'm having a hard time registering any of my older games that I've had for a while. More specifically, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, and Mindjack. :(

ShinGi
18th Mar 2013, 18:20
I'm having a hard time registering any of my older games that I've had for a while. More specifically, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, and Mindjack. :(

Well Kany & Lynch registered, but Mindjack still won't now... :( :( :(

TJF588
19th Mar 2013, 17:21
All I know is, there should be a way to get points from digital purchases. The PSP is nigh dead at retail, consoles and handhelds are also embracing digital distribution, the ready access of Steam...

I'd love to get SQEX swag, but I'm just not buying your stuff in the brick and mortar much.

maskeXD-487970
20th Mar 2013, 11:35
Hi there, I already registered for this year's reward, and on the form it says that I currently have 300 points.

If I register more games until March 31st will their points count to determine my tier?

VINCE12
20th Mar 2013, 14:35

Will the prizes and necessary tiers be advised before the cut off date?

Joshlacey
22nd Mar 2013, 10:41
I'm just wondering, What are the prizes ?

member_10003068
24th Mar 2013, 13:19
Post your questions here but get no answers? Only 7 days left for the turn in period and my question is the same as many others. Tier level requirements? Tier rewards?

member_10027826
24th Mar 2013, 14:38
i cant find out any tier info

i trolled the faq found this member.square-enix.com/na/help/detail.ph... (https://member.square-enix.com/na/help/detail.php?cid=80&id=103)

its dead

its supposed to explain the tiers and the requirements

silver used to be tier 2 before the big hack / crash of members

so please give us some answers before its too late as that page i found seems to be the only resource on spelling out what tier required how many points

i cant even find out how my tier (unless thats my level) on my profile page,

oh and By the way and my settings panel dosent work

Persiangato
24th Mar 2013, 17:57
i cant find out any tier info

i trolled the faq found this member.square-enix.com/na/help/detail.ph... (https://member.square-enix.com/na/help/detail.php?cid=80&id=103)

its dead

its supposed to explain the tiers and the requirements

silver used to be tier 2 before the big hack / crash of members

so please give us some answers before its too late as that page i found seems to be the only resource on spelling out what tier required how many points

i cant even find out how my tier (unless thats my level) on my profile page,

oh and By the way and my settings panel dosent work

Yeah, that link is for the old members website. They haven't bothered to change their FAQ for the majority of things.

Tier listing for this year hasn't been posted yet. Last year it was:

<ul>
Bronze tier - 50 yearly points
Silver tier - 500 yearly points
Gold tier - 750 yearly points
Ultimate tier - 1,000 yearly points
[/list]

Bronze members and below will not be receiving any prizes.

Their twitter handler stated that they could change this year (more than likely an increase in the amounts required), but it could stay the same.

Level does not reflect anything as it has yet to be implemented. Right now the yearly section on your profile states 50 points which is all we have to go by so far. So you would more than likely receive nothing as that will make you a bronze tier for the year.

Robert Peeler, I hope you will have some more info for us tomorrow.

member_10012998
24th Mar 2013, 18:23
I just want to know the prizes honestly. I have like 200 points now. But I justs ordered some SE stuff recently.

member_10062039
24th Mar 2013, 20:20
I really want to know what the prizes are so I can register my games already lol

Persiangato
24th Mar 2013, 20:45
I really want to know what the prizes are so I can register my games already lol

I just want to know the prizes honestly. I have like 200 points now. But I justs ordered some SE stuff recently.

Chances are we won't be told what the prizes are for a while. They've only revealed the prizes prior to the year ending on the first year of the program. The past two cycles they announced what we would be receiving well past the cutoff date.

Last year we found out in July and on the same day as the CN announcement for their prizes too. Would love to hear what they are ahead of time though.

vinky91
26th Mar 2013, 13:13
I have a question if anyone can answer. *I have 850 points right now. *50 of them however is from signing up/creating an account. *So if i reach 1000 points am I considered platinum status? Or should I go to 1050 points.

Thanks! =]

Persiangato
26th Mar 2013, 14:56
I have a question if anyone can answer. *I have 850 points right now. *50 of them however is from signing up/creating an account. *So if i reach 1000 points am I considered platinum status? Or should I go to 1050 points.

Thanks! =]

Points from surveys, contests, signup bonuses and more will all count towards the year end rewards.

So if you just hit ultimate status with your signup bonus, you'll be fine. No clue if 1,000points will be enough to reach the ultimate tier though since they have not stated anything yet.

BaldBunny
26th Mar 2013, 17:46
Come on Square Enix we are all waiting for some answers! I have like 4 additional codes I could register but why would I if I'm already at platinum status?

new_tradition
26th Mar 2013, 19:07
I kind of think they might drop the amounts of points needed to reach the Tiers. Looking at the games that allegedly qualify for this years rewards, I think we got...

Tomb Raider
Hitman HD Trilogy
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
Final Fantasy Theatrhythm
Sleeping Dogs
Hitman Absolution
Heroes of Ruins (not sure about this one...)

Plus the special editions and different platforms.

Just following the older formula, for people who regularly register their games, at 50 points each, NO ONE can reach Ultimate Tier X_x

The surveys and early registration for some points and other offers can bring people to Silver, but that's it. Most likely, for the savvy gamers who held onto their points from games the previous year could register now for this years points and might be able to hit Ultimate, but ideally there are suppose to be enough games released in a reward year to hit Ultimate, right?

If Bronze no longer gets anything, then I'm out for this year. Kind of wished I held off from registering Theatrhythm and DDD, but alas...

Popcicle
27th Mar 2013, 19:04
Our Square Enix Members Rewards for 2012 have been revealed!

na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/261925/square_enix_2012_members_rewards_prize_list)

member_10102257
27th Mar 2013, 19:13
Looks awesome!*

Asuha
27th Mar 2013, 19:13
That FFXIV artwork is quite stunning :)

member_10649939
27th Mar 2013, 19:19
Hi,

I'm courious to know if I qualify for ultimate

it sais under "yearly points" that i have 1005

member_10175196
27th Mar 2013, 19:35
What are the amount of points needed for each tier? I registered a few more games to get past 500 since that tends to be Silver tier based on previous years.

Persiangato
27th Mar 2013, 19:42
Wow! Great looking rewards and I'm shocked that we get to see them so early!

But what are the tier amounts? I still don't see that.

member_10405978
28th Mar 2013, 01:05
what are the tier points and i have -435 pts or something. Can anyone answer the questions?

NeverFinal
28th Mar 2013, 17:42
Come on Square. I own over 150 over your titles. I own your very first game and many highly sought after titles. Please post the requirements for tiers. I have 1250 right now yet I cant tell what tier I am. Stop being lazy.

Popcicle
28th Mar 2013, 18:19
Don't worry we'll have the tier values up soon. Though I'd be very surprised if with 1250 YTD points you weren't eligible for Ultimate...

Lairesilme
28th Mar 2013, 19:14
Do monthly subscription payments for FFXI and FFXIV count towards this?

Lairesilme
31st Mar 2013, 12:34
And once again, it appears that I have totally killed a thread.*

SE: One of the prizes is FFXIV related.* Do your FFXIV paying customers get any rewards points????

Popcicle
1st Apr 2013, 16:30
Purchasing a copy of FINAL FANTASY XI, or FINAL FANTASY XIV provides a code that you can register for points. Subscriber monthly payments do not come with a registration code and don't provide points. This has been true since the beginning of the program.

Likewise if you purchase the new FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin Expansion, this comes with a code as well.

slamminsammy8
1st Apr 2013, 22:58
I created my account today to register all my games I've collected over time for the 2012 rewards. A few hours ago I was up to 700 points having registered 13 games for Square Enix. I just logged in again and I'm down to 50 points and all my games are unregistered and to make matters worse, I threw out half of my codes. What happened here?

VincentXyooj
2nd Apr 2013, 16:44
... Why would you throw out your codes? They should always be left in the game cover in*

case these types of issues happen. But I've never heard of that happening to anyone*

before though so IDK.

mrsammywho
2nd Apr 2013, 16:59
Meh, my thought process was "Square Enix accepted the registration. The codes can no longer be used again. And the rewards end on the 19th so they will be used up and*worthless after that." Never have I been so wrong. haha Anywho, I looked at some other forums and apparently it was a case of a second account opening in the same user name that overlapped. I got one account closed so I got my points back... Now I just need to know how many more games I need to buy to get that ultimate level.

BrandonKlassen
2nd Apr 2013, 18:22
All I know is, there should be a way to get points from digital purchases. The PSP is nigh dead at retail, consoles and handhelds are also embracing digital distribution, the ready access of Steam...

I'd love to get SQEX swag, but I'm just not buying your stuff in the brick and mortar much.
Here's the thing... in North America, Tomb Raider on PC wasn't sold as a physical copy in stores! So my only choice was to buy it digitally on Steam! It was pretty disappointing, especially because this also meant no collector's edition!

Mattimeo
2nd Apr 2013, 22:12
I hate to add fuel... but, this is rediculous. Still no word on point qualifications? the fact that you are using the silver, gold and platinum scale in the video is quite frankly a little bit annoying as there is no representation that correlates to this on the user page. As always, the prizes are great and I look forward to and hope many people enjoy them. But, once again the way the year end prizes are being handled is horrible. I would think at the very least you could provide us with a date other than "soon" as to when you will release the info regarding how many points qualifies for each tier. Only HINTING that 1250 points*MAY secure your FF14 artwork.

Again, I dont just mean to rant. I am a huge supporter of square enix products, games, events and... plushes. I will continue to do business with your great company. I just want you to know from a fan of over 10 years, your level of dissapointment in handling your square enix members promotions is once again a let down.

Popcicle
4th Apr 2013, 11:40
I created my account today to register all my games I've collected over time for the 2012 rewards. A few hours ago I was up to 700 points having registered 13 games for Square Enix. I just logged in again and I'm down to 50 points and all my games are unregistered and to make matters worse, I threw out half of my codes. What happened here?

It sounds like instead of simply logging in, you created a separate account that overrode your current one. Please contact our customer service to see if they can help you confirm your appropriate account.

support.na.square-enix.com/ (http://support.na.square-enix.com/)

Popcicle
4th Apr 2013, 11:52
I hate to add fuel... but, this is rediculous. Still no word on point qualifications? the fact that you are using the silver, gold and platinum scale in the video is quite frankly a little bit annoying as there is no representation that correlates to this on the user page. As always, the prizes are great and I look forward to and hope many people enjoy them. But, once again the way the year end prizes are being handled is horrible. I would think at the very least you could provide us with a date other than "soon" as to when you will release the info regarding how many points qualifies for each tier. Only HINTING that 1250 points*MAY secure your FF14 artwork.

Again, I dont just mean to rant. I am a huge supporter of square enix products, games, events and... plushes. I will continue to do business with your great company. I just want you to know from a fan of over 10 years, your level of dissapointment in handling your square enix members promotions is once again a let down.

We say soon, because its not our intention to announce the announcement. When the information is ready to provide, that moment is when we will provide it. I understand your frustration, but I cannot provide info before its ready.

You can be sure to know the point values before the game registration deadline.

tommygunnz
4th Apr 2013, 12:04
Purchasing a copy of FINAL FANTASY XI, or FINAL FANTASY XIV provides a code that you can register for points. Subscriber monthly payments do not come with a registration code and don't provide points. This has been true since the beginning of the program.

Likewise if you purchase the new FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin Expansion, this comes with a code as well.

I didn't get a code for Final Fantasy XI. I have purchased 3 of these over the years, brandnew.

Mattimeo
4th Apr 2013, 23:54

We say soon, because its not our intention to announce the announcement. When the information is ready to provide, that moment is when we will provide it. I understand your frustration, but I cannot provide info before its ready.

Thank you for your reply and for providing a more substantial time frame.

tommygunnz
5th Apr 2013, 01:18
*I have not purchased Final Fantasy XIV yet, didn't know I could actually. And as far as Final Fantasy XI, my PS2 caught on fire and haven't bought another one. I tried to log into my account at one point and it wouldn't accept my debit card. I tried to resolve that matter and didn't get anywhere with it, so I haven't played since. I only have one copy of Final Fantasy XI and have looked everywhere for the code, but no luck.*Thanks for the quick response. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

EtherForce
5th Apr 2013, 13:42
*I have not purchased Final Fantasy XIV yet, didn't know I could actually. And as far as Final Fantasy XI, my PS2 caught on fire and haven't bought another one. I tried to log into my account at one point and it wouldn't accept my debit card. I tried to resolve that matter and didn't get anywhere with it, so I haven't played since. I only have one copy of Final Fantasy XI and have looked everywhere for the code, but no luck. Thanks for the quick response. /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

If you've only purchased 3 things pertaining to FFXI I assume you mean the original game and two expansions, which probably don't have codes. If you purchase the latest version of the game or the latest expansion through the SE store, they send a code to your e-mail address. I don't think many of the earlier versions of the game have codes though.

member_10005833
6th Apr 2013, 11:46

Here's the problem:

You tell us the total too close to the deadline, it does not give us enough time to go out and purchase more games to register before the deadline hits. *I'm currently sitting at 1000 YTD points. *The only thing you've said so far is that 1250 will be plenty. *Does that mean I'm in and I can rest easy knowing that I'll get it, or do I stress myself wondering if I need more points?

I've purchased as many games as I've wanted to, but to get that FFXIV acrylic, I will purchase more. *The only thing I need to know is if I need to.

Mattimeo
6th Apr 2013, 19:12

Here's the problem:

You tell us the total too close to the deadline, it does not give us enough time to go out and purchase more games to register before the deadline hits. *I'm currently sitting at 1000 YTD points. *The only thing you've said so far is that 1250 will be plenty. *Does that mean I'm in and I can rest easy knowing that I'll get it, or do I stress myself wondering if I need more points?

I've purchased as many games as I've wanted to, but to get that FFXIV acrylic, I will purchase more. *The only thing I need to know is if I need to.

Quite true.

Even now it is a bit late for people to run out and pickup enough points. And this is even a delayed acceptance period. Unfortunately, people resort to buying codes through ebay or trading them on other forums or even buying them for $2-$4 dollars a piece in order to meet the quota.

CuriousMouse
9th Apr 2013, 07:07
I would also like an answer to this question.

Hi there, I already registered for this year's reward, and on the form it says that I currently have 300 points.

If I register more games until March 31st will their points count to determine my tier?

member_10050073
9th Apr 2013, 14:10

Here's the problem:

Quite true.

Even now it is a bit late for people to run out and pickup enough points. And this is even a delayed acceptance period. Unfortunately, people resort to buying codes through ebay or trading them on other forums or even buying them for $2-$4 dollars a piece in order to meet the quota.

They do this because they want us to register as many games as we can before knowing the Tier requirement so we have way more than the required amount. That way, we will need to buy even more games to reach next year's Tier because the last games we will have registered will count for this year rather than for next year...

Mattimeo
9th Apr 2013, 14:55

Here's the problem:

Quite true.

They do this because they want us to register as many games as we can before knowing the Tier requirement so we have way more than the required amount. That way, we will need to buy even more games to reach next year's Tier because the last games we will have registered will count for this year rather than for next year...

Yes I thought that might be the case.

Some people remedy this by opening a new account for the new year then*proceeding to buy the codes online. Which is actually a smart way to do it. You can re-register each game over for about $2 a code. 1000 Year End Points / 50 Points per code = 20 codes needed. 20 codes x $2 = $40. Less than a single game with tax...

zethyr
10th Apr 2013, 10:14
One week left until the deadline, and still no updates about point tiers. This is ridiculous.

Popcicle
10th Apr 2013, 14:21
They do this because they want us to register as many games as we can before knowing the Tier requirement so we have way more than the required amount.

No, that's not the case, especially for multi-year ultimate tier winners who can't simply buy way more games than is required. Also, we're looking to announce the point requirements within this week.

Auchwitzzz
10th Apr 2013, 15:15
I would hope it is "within this week" seeing as how the deadline is in 9 days..

member_10005833
10th Apr 2013, 16:00
They do this because they want us to register as many games as we can before knowing the Tier requirement so we have way more than the required amount.

No, that's not the case, especially for multi-year ultimate tier winners who can't simply buy way more games than is required. Also, we're looking to announce the point requirements within this week.

Maybe you can explain what it would hurt to just tell us. *Or do you yourselves not know?*

Grimoire
10th Apr 2013, 16:40
[General Forum Guidelines (/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)]

[Avoid personal attacks on others. A player&rsquo;s passion for a game can run high, but that isn&rsquo;t license to target others in the heat of an argument.]

member_10005833
10th Apr 2013, 16:47
No personal attacks were made. *It was a serious question. *I was wondering if the point values have just not been finalized at this point.*

member_10050073
10th Apr 2013, 17:14

Good, I must admit there are not many games I could purchase to increase my points, except newer games on multiple platforms (If I make it to Ultimate, it will be my 4th year!)

By the way, what happens when a members reward package gets lost in the mail? Can we reclaim it or something?

Mattimeo
14th Apr 2013, 12:32
So apparently Mr. Peeler is no longer working for SE Members. The point qualifications have yet to be released even though we were given a date of week ending 4/14. And overall, the outlook of getting an actual scale for what prizes to be qualified for seems to be up in the air at this point...

So... yeah...

This is coming off as a lack in ability to run this site effectively.

Auchwitzzz
14th Apr 2013, 14:46
So apparently Mr. Peeler is no longer working for SE Members. The point qualifications have yet to be released even though we were given a date of week ending 4/14. And overall, the outlook of getting an actual scale for what prizes to be qualified for seems to be up in the air at this point...

So... yeah...

This is coming off as a lack in ability to run this site effectively.

I'm glad someone said this. I didn't want to, but it sure has seemed that way.

member_10099174
14th Apr 2013, 18:20
This situation just seems more and more bizarre as time goes on. Considering that we know the prizes and there were only so many games that came out this year, I can't fathom what could possibly be taking such a painstaking amount of time in figuring out the tier requirements. As somebody who has worked in the service industry before, I know how irritating it is when a bunch of people are complaining, but this seems like such an easy complaint to address that it's difficult for me to wrap my head around it.

member_10824187
14th Apr 2013, 19:14
Hasn't it been 1,000 points each year to reach ultimate tier? I hope they aren't taking too much time to figure out the point requirements because they want to make it higher or something. If it is higher than that, I hope I have enough to at least be at gold tier...I really want that backpack. lol

Raansudesu
14th Apr 2013, 20:55
Hasn't it been 1,000 points each year to reach ultimate tier? I hope they aren't taking too much time to figure out the point requirements because they want to make it higher or something. If it is higher than that, I hope I have enough to at least be at gold tier...I really want that backpack. lol

I highly doubt that they would make even platinum more than 850 points, seeing as that's the amount of points worth of games they've released this year. But what I'm worried about now is that I'm going to waste a whole bunch of points so far and not even reach gold, or even having too many if the deadline passes and they ship the prizes and we don't even know the tier values.

Mattimeo
14th Apr 2013, 23:24
This situation just seems more and more bizarre as time goes on. Considering that we know the prizes and there were only so many games that came out this year, I can't fathom what could possibly be taking such a painstaking amount of time in figuring out the tier requirements. As somebody who has worked in the service industry before, I know how irritating it is when a bunch of people are complaining, but this seems like such an easy complaint to address that it's difficult for me to wrap my head around it.

I have also worked in customer service. It's the worst. The thing with SEM in my opinion is that most of the people who frequent the site are reasonable and patient. It's not fair for me to demand the point requirements blindly but this is directly tied to the topic.

It would be akin to shopping in store with no prices adevertised yet the store is having a sale of items in limited quantity. You want to purchase something, but you have no idea how much it costs. In this case*I agree that the hold up seems to make no sense at all. There should be a standard of points or some indication as to what prizes you are getting. I think it would be better if SEM adopted the Nintendo Club system. You should be able to purchase items with the points youve earned. Tier 1 would be 200pts, Tier 2 300pts, Ulimate tier 500 etc. This way, you could still reap the full reward with 1000pts or you could just get what items you want. Also, this would be an easy way of knowing exactly what you will get.

member_10099174
15th Apr 2013, 00:17
I do love me some Club Nintendo, though SEM takes the cake as far as cool end-of-the-year prizes are concerned. I agree that it would be really nice to be able to redeem points for other items throughout the year as well, too.

I also think the Nintendo method of having a set 300 coins for Gold, 600 for Platinum each year is nice, because then I can plan exactly which games to get through the course of the year, mixing new releases with old games I may have missed. As it is now, I'm sitting here with 950 points on the year, and I have an unopened copy of The 3rd Birthday waiting to be registered. I'm worried that the top tier number will either be above 1000 and I'll end up missing out on Ultimate, or (more likely, based on what others have said) the number will be 800 or so and I'll have wasted my later game registrations that I could have saved for next year's prizes.

It's a silly thing to worry about, I suppose, but making the SEM program more user-friendly would really put a lot of people at ease. I still remember the first year of the program, and I achieved Ultimate tier and was super-excited, especially because the site said that members would retain their tier ranking for the following year. What I didn't realize, however, was that my carried-over tier had nothing to do with the next year's prizes, so because I only bought two or three games, despite my Ultimate ranking being carried over, I was not eligible for the new year-end prizes. What the point of that was I could never figure out, because as far as I can tell the tiers didn't provide any other benefit, but I was pretty bummed to miss out on the prizes that year. Oh well, that's enough ranting for now.

Mattimeo
15th Apr 2013, 02:40
I do love me some Club Nintendo, though SEM takes the cake as far as cool end-of-the-year prizes are concerned. I agree that it would be really nice to be able to redeem points for other items throughout the year as well, too.

I also think the Nintendo method of having a set 300 coins for Gold, 600 for Platinum each year is nice, because then I can plan exactly which games to get through the course of the year, mixing new releases with old games I may have missed. As it is now, I'm sitting here with 950 points on the year, and I have an unopened copy of The 3rd Birthday waiting to be registered. I'm worried that the top tier number will either be above 1000 and I'll end up missing out on Ultimate, or (more likely, based on what others have said) the number will be 800 or so and I'll have wasted my later game registrations that I could have saved for next year's prizes.

It's a silly thing to worry about, I suppose, but making the SEM program more user-friendly would really put a lot of people at ease. I still remember the first year of the program, and I achieved Ultimate tier and was super-excited, especially because the site said that members would retain their tier ranking for the following year. What I didn't realize, however, was that my carried-over tier had nothing to do with the next year's prizes, so because I only bought two or three games, despite my Ultimate ranking being carried over, I was not eligible for the new year-end prizes. What the point of that was I could never figure out, because as far as I can tell the tiers didn't provide any other benefit, but I was pretty bummed to miss out on the prizes that year. Oh well, that's enough ranting for now.

Rants are good! You got some very great points across. I wasnt around for the earlier years of SEM, but the past 3 years I have always lucked out. Missing ultimate mostly due to the fact that I had no idea when the deadline was or other reasons that were mostly my own fault. This year, I actually have a chance at getting Platinum. I really just want that backpack lol. But, I figure if I am close enough, why not strive for the XIV acryllic. Anyway, I hope you have at least played the 3rd birthday. I Downloaded it about 2 weeks ago and I cant stop playing!!!!

member_10642122
15th Apr 2013, 05:07
I have quite a few games that i have no way of knowing if they can be registered for points. I have Kingdom Hearts 1, CoM, 2, Re:CoM, Crisis Core & a few downloaded from PSN like FF VII, Dissidea, Quantum Conumdrum, & Just Cause 2. Is there a way that I can list these for more points?

Grimoire
15th Apr 2013, 06:28
Also, we're looking to announce the point requirements within this week.

Extended deadline?

member_10803211
15th Apr 2013, 08:11
I can't deny, I'm not overly happy with the situation regarding the points needed for each tier. I'm currently sitting at five hundred some-odd points, and I'm holding some registration cards back, as well as looking at buying some new games. However, I don't want to use the set of registration cards that I've held back if the tier requirement is going to be way out of my range of ability to get (such as being set at 1000 as it has been in the past), and I also don't want to run out and buy up the games I'm looking to get all at once if they aren't going to do me any good this year. Like Alex stated, it is somewhat like trying to shop in a store that has no price system.

To be honest, looking up the member rewards as they crop up for sale on other sites, I'm much more tempted at this point to simply buy what I'm after once the prizes have been released. It will ultimately cost me less and I'll know exactly what I need to pay to get the item. I'll still get the games I want over time, I just wont be rushing around right at the end of the registration deadline trying to get points that may or may not help me get to the level I need to get to. I'm after the ultimate tier in order to get the art print, and it doesn't make sense to me to pay $200+ dollars or so in games that -might- get me to the tier I need, where I could pay $75-$100 to get the item second hand but know I would get it.

member_10007499
15th Apr 2013, 09:07
I've got my fingers crossed that the points per tier are announced in the next day or two! If they announce them too late, I won't be able to order the games I need to register in time for the deadline... I really want that backpack!!

member_10229037
15th Apr 2013, 11:57
I am Currently sitting at 700 points* and don't want to order and register too many games* right now would be nice if they could post the required numbers today but I am seriously doubting that they will.

Auchwitzzz
15th Apr 2013, 13:06
Only 4 more days until deadline, this has gotten seriously ridiculous...

member_10099174
15th Apr 2013, 14:34

Rants are good! You got some very great points across. I wasnt around for the earlier years of SEM, but the past 3 years I have always lucked out. Missing ultimate mostly due to the fact that I had no idea when the deadline was or other reasons that were mostly my own fault. This year, I actually have a chance at getting Platinum. I really just want that backpack lol. But, I figure if I am close enough, why not strive for the XIV acryllic. Anyway, I hope you have at least played the 3rd birthday. I Downloaded it about 2 weeks ago and I cant stop playing!!!!

I haven't played it at all, no. I actually just finished playing BioShock Infinite (which I absolutely loved) and right now I'm splitting time between Dissidia Duodecim and Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Then there's the fact that I found a nice used copy of Parasite Eve a couple of weeks ago, so I'm thinking I'll probably play that first. There are just too many good games. First world problems.

member_10187573
15th Apr 2013, 17:07
Are purchased made via Playstation Network Store not valid for points here? :(

I guess if mine were three older FF titles they don't qualify as people have said anything since FF13 qualifies for points?

It's also a shame that the older games can't be registered as I have a ton of Squaresoft / Square Enix games from the past that I wish I could register, even if they couldn't be added to my yearly points. I understand that it isn't very viable but I still wish I could do it haha

Mattimeo
16th Apr 2013, 01:52

I haven't played it at all, no. I actually just finished playing BioShock Infinite (which I absolutely loved) and right now I'm splitting time between Dissidia Duodecim and Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Then there's the fact that I found a nice used copy of Parasite Eve a couple of weeks ago, so I'm thinking I'll probably play that first. There are just too many good games. First world problems.

Yeah Duodecim is uber cool. I was playing until my vita crashed on me and I had to restore it to default. Now I am debating starting over again. I 'm also semi Playing Bowser's Inside Story. I took a break when I purchased Partners In time as I was told P.I.T. takes place before Inside Story so I figure I should finish P.I.T. first. Unfortunately I also downloaded Gravity Daze last week and that has thrown a curveball in my gaming schedule >_<

Mattimeo
16th Apr 2013, 01:56
Are purchased made via Playstation Network Store not valid for points here? :(

I guess if mine were three older FF titles they don't qualify as people have said anything since FF13 qualifies for points?

It's also a shame that the older games can't be registered as I have a ton of Squaresoft / Square Enix games from the past that I wish I could register, even if they couldn't be added to my yearly points. I understand that it isn't very viable but I still wish I could do it haha

Unfortunately I am in the understanding that only retail copies include the needed codes for points.

In Japan, I believe it is much easier to get points. Purchases made for pretty much any SE product (Games, Soundtracks, Static Arts and Sculpture Arts etc.) come with a point card. I probably have enough in JP points to keep me covered for Ultimate for about 5 years if I opened all my products. Mind you a lot of them are probably expired :P

Grimoire
16th Apr 2013, 04:37
Concerning digital downloads:*you receive 50 points for purchasing [FINAL FANTASY VII].

[LIST OF ELIGIBLE GAMES]*www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)

Auchwitzzz
16th Apr 2013, 13:55
soooooooo.... 3 days left, you guys gonna tell us the tier requirements?

BaldBunny
16th Apr 2013, 23:41
Time and memory may be frozen in crystal but I'm still waiting on the amount of points needed for ultimate. .. help?

member_10314488
16th Apr 2013, 23:52
Long story short, is 1000 point enough or not?*

zethyr
17th Apr 2013, 08:06
soooooooo.... 3 days left, you guys gonna tell us the tier requirements?

Two days left, and still no news.

Auchwitzzz
17th Apr 2013, 09:56
Just saying... this is the first year that I have been a SE membeer, and chances are it will be the last.. This seriously even wants me to stop buying SE games and products all together.

member_10674901
17th Apr 2013, 11:27

I think Square Enix needs to buy a calendar.
Maybe make a calendar one of the yearly prizes??

member_10710287
17th Apr 2013, 12:20
Have been a fan of square enix for a long time, maybe 8 years now and just this year i have noticed how bad their customer service is, i made an order through the site and i bought 10+ games when i received they used a broken box for packing it with tape all over the place, all the games inside their cases were broken and the nilon wraps teared i was so surpriced since i always thought so high of SE, so i call customer service and they didnt even offerme if i wanted the items sent again!! i did but i was so mad already after waiting so many days i returned it.... And NOW i try to go for the MEMBERS REWARDS for the first time and they are not even cappable of giving a tier range?? 2 days before the deadline, now i wont have time to go and find a game i dont already have that i can buy at my local store.... if i dont reach the ultimate tier would definitelly suck after wasting all my codes and my friends...

member_10821060
17th Apr 2013, 13:00
you guys should be happy that SE is even doing this, with the money woes they are in. *pretty sure they'll discountiue this reward system for next year.

the mere fact that people here whine about the cut number for tiers ASAPPP means that most of you will get the code through ebay or some other site without supporting SE by buying their games. *( i also understand that for people WITH the games, waiting for the tier numbers so you can get the minimum games and get the rewards, i understand your frustration.) but if you succumbed to the fact that you won't be needing the codes for next here (:P) it'll be easier to just put everything in, and give SE a waving goodbye.

suck it up, people!

Mattimeo
17th Apr 2013, 13:12
you guys should be happy that SE is even doing this, with the money woes they are in. *pretty sure they'll discountiue this reward system for next year.

the mere fact that people here whine about the cut number for tiers ASAPPP means that most of you will get the code through ebay or some other site without supporting SE by buying their games. *( i also understand that for people WITH the games, waiting for the tier numbers so you can get the minimum games and get the rewards, i understand your frustration.) but if you succumbed to the fact that you won't be needing the codes for next here (:P) it'll be easier to just put everything in, and give SE a waving goodbye.

suck it up, people!

Umm... No?

This is public relations at its worst. You can't justify the lack of info provided to the users when it is that sole picec of info that qualifies you for getting the items you want. Square has been having financial woes for over a year. The company had ample time to postpone the deadline or notify its users that the prizes would not be available this year. Instead, they went ahead and tried to do everything on a* semi-consistent basis as they have done in previous years. And although the items*are "prizes", you have to spend money on games to get the prizes so its not like they are giving the swag away for free.

member_10710287
17th Apr 2013, 16:13

suck it up, people!

Umm... No?

This is public relations at its worst. You can't justify the lack of info provided to the users when it is that sole picec of info that qualifies you for getting the items you want. Square has been having financial woes for over a year. The company had ample time to postpone the deadline or notify its users that the prizes would not be available this year. Instead, they went ahead and tried to do everything on a* semi-consistent basis as they have done in previous years. And although the items*are "prizes", you have to spend money on games to get the prizes so its not like they are giving the swag away for free.

I agree with you, even for those that bought codes off some one else they still spent money on games that were bought anyway, its not like they are generating fake codes, SE is still getting their cut of money from those bought games. All i say is that they should have one person responsible for organizing this, it is not even that hard to set a tier even more witht the around 7 games that came out this year. Also if its a REWARD for fans that are buying their games (Just like Nintendo, Konami and many others do) if they do it properly it would make even more people buy their games just because of this bonus.*

Mattimeo
17th Apr 2013, 18:08

suck it up, people!

Umm... No?

I agree with you, even for those that bought codes off some one else they still spent money on games that were bought anyway, its not like they are generating fake codes, SE is still getting their cut of money from those bought games. All i say is that they should have one person responsible for organizing this, it is not even that hard to set a tier even more witht the around 7 games that came out this year. Also if its a REWARD for fans that are buying their games (Just like Nintendo, Konami and many others do) if they do it properly it would make even more people buy their games just because of this bonus.*

I agree. There just seems to be so many ways that Members could be both more user friendly and accesible. It seems as though the areas where the rewards program fails seems to have no reasoning why it is that way.

For example, if the tier requirement is 1000 pts and you have 1300 pts registered, WHY does the 300 not get carried over to next year? There is no good reason why...

When it comes to accesibilty, the se members site is not fully transparent. This often seems to put users at a disadvantage. I have gone 2 years getting only minimal awards soley due to the fact of the lack of communication recieved through the site.

JaydenOmega
17th Apr 2013, 18:37
Two days left before deadline and still no reply back?*

I am sitting at 900 points and was hoping the 850 would be enough but since they still havent said a word I guess i'll throw in the rest of my points and hope for the best. *:/

JoeBobber
17th Apr 2013, 18:50
Has anyone heard what the point levels are yet?* Someone let me know.* Thanks

Auchwitzzz
17th Apr 2013, 20:39
So I had to do some searching elsewhere on the website, but I found it! Tier requirements for the 2012 rewards are such :

Ultimate*1000 pts

Gold*750 pts

Silver*500 pts

Raansudesu
17th Apr 2013, 21:07
The tiers are now up. Unfortunately theyre the same as last year, despite the lower amount of games released. I guess I won't get the print, oh well.

Mouse99
17th Apr 2013, 23:35
does anybody know if i can exchange the 2012 ultimate reward for last year's instead?* I love FF IV and will probably never play FF XIV...

member_10539875
18th Apr 2013, 00:53
does anybody know if i can exchange the 2012 ultimate reward for last year's instead?* I love FF IV and will probably never play FF XIV...

Not through Square Enix Members I don't think but you could always try to trade with other members. Personally, I would want the FFXIII Lightning print :)

Juanmiglesias
18th Apr 2013, 01:08
na.square-enix.com/contests/membersRewar... (http://na.square-enix.com/contests/membersRewards2012)*if this link says registered on the bottom, I'm ready to go, right? Is just that I haven't got any email from SE about confirmation or anything, I just filled out the form and that's pretty much it. no more emails.. kind of worried here :(

member_10099174
18th Apr 2013, 10:04
'Twas a bit delayed, but thank you for finally getting the tiers posted. That said, though I'm not affected by it because I had a lot of older games to buy, it sounds like people who had been keeping up to date and buying everything each year were unable to reach Ultimate this year due to a lack of points opportunities? I didn't calculate it myself, but if someone could confirm or deny whether that's the case I think that is a rather important oversight if true.

Grimoire
18th Apr 2013, 11:24
According to this list: www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)

3DS

-Heroes of Ruins (50)

-Theatrhythm (50)

-KH 3D (50)

-KH 3D Collector's Edition (50)

PC

-FFVII (50)

PS3

-FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Collector's Edition Pre-Order Bonus: "Additional 50 Members Points received upon purchase, and when purchased with the Lightning PlayArts Figure, an additional $10 off the next purchase, 132 Members Points..."

-Sleeping Dogs (50)

-Hitman Absolution (50) "Double your points when registering Hitman Absolution before december 3rd" (100)

-Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition (50) "Double your points when registering Hitman Absolution before december 3rd" (100)

-Hitman Trilogy (50)

-Hitman Trilogy Professional Edition (50)

-Tomb Raider (50)

-Tomb Raider Collector's Edition (50)

XBOX 360

-FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Collector's Edition Pre-Order Bonus: "Additional 50 Members Points received upon purchase, and when purchased with the Lightning PlayArts Figure, an additional $10 off the next purchase, 132 Members Points..."

-Sleeping Dogs (50)

-Hitman Absolution (50) "Double your points when registering Hitman Absolution before december 3rd" (100)

-Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition (50) "Double your points when registering Hitman Absolution before december 3rd" (100)

-Hitman Trilogy (50)

-Hitman Trilogy Professional Edition (50)

-Tomb Raider (50)

-Tomb Raider Collector's Edition (50)

-Final Fantasy XI Seeker of Adoulin (50)

-FINAL FANTASY XI Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition (50)*

Apart from purchasing the games listed above, you would have been rewarded points by participating in various contests and surveys.

sim.cloutier
19th Apr 2013, 10:37
I have some codes to trade (Nier, Just Cause 2, Sleeping Dogs, Front Mission Evolved).

Let me know if you're interested to trade.

ammut
20th Apr 2013, 01:32
Down to the last half hour... and it looks like this may be the last year for rewards. :(

I'm up for trading codes.

member_10099174
20th Apr 2013, 03:17
I'm hoping this suspension of the rewards program is just temporary and they're working on a more efficient and user-friendly system or something. It'll be interesting to see how this merger with the European site goes. I'm going to be hopefully optimistic about it.

Asuha
20th Apr 2013, 09:50
I'm hoping this suspension of the rewards program is just temporary and they're working on a more efficient and user-friendly system or something. It'll be interesting to see how this merger with the European site goes. I'm going to be hopefully optimistic about it.

Was this announced somewhere? I don't see it...

member_10099174
20th Apr 2013, 12:59

Was this announced somewhere? I don't see it...

na.square-enix.com/squareenixmembers/go/... (/squareenixmembers/go/article/view/262403/members_rewards_announcement)

It's the most recent news bulletin on the home page, just posted not too long ago.

Auchwitzzz
20th Apr 2013, 13:33
Does anyone know when the rewards will be shipped out?

Persiangato
22nd Apr 2013, 13:57
Anybody at your office mind showing the back of the ultimate reward? Just watched the video again and I didn't get a view of it.

Just want to know if it's detachable from its base and easily hangable like the two plate rewards.

member_10005833
30th Apr 2013, 19:38

This is what I'm wondering as well.*

Auchwitzzz
1st May 2013, 10:08

This is what I'm wondering as well.*

I wouldn't be as worried if I at least got an email saying that I made the ultimate tier...

member_10005833
6th May 2013, 22:01
Still no announcement or response from the reps. *

member_10372822
7th May 2013, 19:32
Just want to know if it's detachable from its base and easily hangable like the two plate rewards.

I just got my "Ultimate Tier" Rewards in the mail today.

Yes, it is detachable from the SE Member base. Unfortutally, the back of the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Acrylic*is "solid white"*and does not have a notch or hole*to support wall hanging hardware.

Saria3
7th May 2013, 19:37
where abouts do you live Dr_Deathsmiles? Just wondering so the rest of us know aprox. where our rewards are :D

member_10372822
7th May 2013, 19:41

My SE "Ultimate Tier" Reward*arrived today via FedEx with a May 6, 2013 Ship Date.

member_10372822
7th May 2013, 19:42
where abouts do you live Dr_Deathsmiles? Just wondering so the rest of us know aprox. where our rewards are :D

Las Vegas, NV

Saria3
8th May 2013, 13:56
Oh, ok. Thanks!

Stlgamer
9th May 2013, 17:44
I just got my Ultimate tier reward about*10 minutes ago at 5:30pm CST via FedEx delivery. I am in St. Louis, MO.

member_10099174
10th May 2013, 11:48
Got mine today about half an hour ago. Everything looks great, thanks for a cool selection of prizes this year, SEM! Also, I'm near Eau Claire, WI.

Saria3
10th May 2013, 13:00
I got mine today as well. Came around noon, near Buffalo NY.
So hopefully everyone is getting theirs pretty quickly also!

member_10001880
10th May 2013, 13:16
Anyone in California not get theirs or just get theirs today? I still haven't gotten it and I'm located in Irvine, CA.

member_10068945
10th May 2013, 13:54
Mine rolled in around 2 this afternoon, North East Ohio here.

Asuha
10th May 2013, 18:56
Yep! Prizes should be arriving any time now for everyone who qualified and registered in time :)

member_10210720
11th May 2013, 17:35
I would have liked to have gotten it, however it never gave me a list of what I could get.* http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif For the past 3 or 4 years, I haven't gotten anything out from this as it never gives me a list of what I can get.* I think that when you start letting people know, you should also show a list of what's available right away.* You should also include the codes in other Square-Enix products as well.* With the amount of money spent on things made by your company you should include it with everything. Another small suggestion; if someone pays $50 for Tomb Raider & another perons pays $100 for Tomb Raider collector's edition,* perhaps you should consider giving the collector's editions more points afterall we pay more money for them.http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif

Asuha
11th May 2013, 18:10
Personally I would like to see the points system applied to digital titles.

member_10638630
17th May 2013, 12:05
is anybody still havent got theirs? im in CA but i still havent got mine.*

mitch.olsen
23rd May 2013, 21:43
I'm in Canada, still haven't received mine yet either.

sleepyeyes
1st Jun 2013, 01:42
I think it's been answered above, but is there no way to register online titles (FFXI Seeker's Ed.)?

Grimoire
1st Jun 2013, 03:54
[LIST OF ELIGIBLE GAMES]*www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)

sleepyeyes
1st Jun 2013, 13:39
Very, very helpful. *Thanks!

sunderfox
3rd Jun 2013, 15:24
I would have liked to have gotten it, however it never gave me a list of what I could get.* For the past 3 or 4 years, I haven't gotten anything out from this as it never gives me a list of what I can get.* I think that when you start letting people know, you should also show a list of what's available right away.* You should also include the codes in other Square-Enix products as well.* With the amount of money spent on things made by your company you should include it with everything. Another small suggestion; if someone pays $50 for Tomb Raider & another perons pays $100 for Tomb Raider collector's edition,* perhaps you should consider giving the collector's editions more points afterall we pay more money for them.

Im positive I registered in time and still havent recieved mine...

member_10192740
24th Jun 2013, 12:44
is anybody still havent got theirs? im in CA but i still havent got mine.*

I still haven't received mine.

All_Creation
3rd Jul 2013, 19:46
I have not received word from Square-Enix on my reward and I signed up and met the requirements for the backpack. Can someone look into this? Who should I contact?

Grimoire
4th Jul 2013, 19:27
[SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Customer Service]*support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=495&la=1)