PDA

View Full Version : What figures would you like to see made next?

member_10085059
4th Jun 2012, 07:46
Any characters you feel are missing?

Personally, I'd like to see Caius and Noel from FFXIII-2 made into Play Arts Kai figures.

Also, if they were to re-visit older series, I'd like to see more characters from FFIX and FFVIII.

Oooo! And more minis, since I didn't get my hands on any of them, and now only Vol.3 is still available. /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif*

onigiri619
4th Jun 2012, 16:53
Having a chocobo figure would be AWESOME!

Carlos
4th Jun 2012, 17:05
Cosmos, Warrior of Light, *Chaos from Dissidia,** Kefka + Terra from VI,** Cecil, Rosa , Kain from IV,** Caius , Noel XIII-2,** Valkyire Lennth,* Aya Brea, Chrono,** Terra, Aqua , Ventus from Birth by Sleep.....

Lightning_Stryker
4th Jun 2012, 19:40
I like all of these ideas! I'd wish that they would make a Vanitas figure, though.* That'd be cool. I'd also really like to see a Noel Kreiss figure, and Terra, Aqua, and Ventus from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep as well. And posssibly a Mog plushie/figure from Final Fanatsy 13-2 ^^

YukiTsubaki
6th Jun 2012, 00:15
A figure wish list! Yeah!

It should go without saying that there's a few that I'm interested in.

Ultimecia- FF VIII

Kuja- FF IX

Rude- FF VII (Because it only makes sense to have one to go with the Reno PA..My Reno looks a little lonely just holding onto his Re-Ment Sake bottle without him..)

PA Kai versions onf ANY of the FF X and X-2 characters. (And how about a Wakka this time?!)

Figures of any kind for The World Ends With You.

I know that there were two for the original game but they're impossible to find.

Yuna- FF X wedding dress coldcast re-make

Even though Kotobukiya did this one, the few that I've come across are all broken in the same place and are ridiculous in price considering the design flaw that makes them break in the first place. Sure that you can do better now. :3

solidsnake
9th Jun 2012, 12:08
I would like to see a CastleVania: LOS line, Female Boss from Metal Gear Soild 3, Vagrant Story Ash from the Square soft days.

ken199x
10th Jun 2012, 21:27
i would like to see the kai series make more anime franchises, like dragonball z, fist of the north star/hokuto no ken, yuyu hakusho, sailor moon, and many more anime's rather than full metal alchemist and bleach.

Mr_Jack
13th Jun 2012, 21:19
Characters from Castlevania Lords of Shadow like Gabriel, Zobek, Carmilla, Cornel.

John Marston from the game Red Dead Redemption

and more street fighter IV characters like Vega, Bison, Abel, Ken, etc

YukiTsubaki
14th Jun 2012, 00:37
i would like to see the kai series make more anime franchises, like dragonball z, fist of the north star/hokuto no ken, yuyu hakusho, sailor moon, and many more anime's rather than full metal alchemist and bleach.

Or, for that matter any of SE's other manga/anime characters. Been hearing of others aside from myself who wouldn't mind some figures of characters from Soul Eater, Pandora Hearts, Black Butler.

member_10074587
14th Jun 2012, 02:35
Aqua from KH:birth by sleep please :) Plan to* buy Notics & Stella FF Versus XIII figures whenever they come out

Even though square enix doesn't make Tales*figures Alter does patiently waiting for Estellise from Vesperia series

aselia.wikia.com/wiki/Estellise_Sidos_He... (http://aselia.wikia.com/wiki/Estellise_Sidos_Heurassein)

cky182dude
14th Jun 2012, 02:45
Not sure if they've made this yet... but how about a Moomba from Final Fantasy 8. Those things were awesome!

Sefyre
14th Jun 2012, 03:03
@Enoc:* I'd LOVE A Moomba figure myself!* To-scale with pre-existing Squall and Co. figures would be a major plus, too, so I could pose them all together!

Moving away from Final Fantasy, I would absolutely love to see a Nightwing/*stupid forum censor* Grayson Play Arts figure made in the spirit of the upcoming Arkham Asylum figure releases (Batman and Joker).

Good Nightwing figures and Nightwing figures, period, are just very scarce or not up to par with what I would like to see and a Play Arts version would do the trick nicely.

Grimoire
14th Jun 2012, 07:15
Isn't the Extra Knights Moomba cute enough?

myfigurecollection.net/item/34078 (http://myfigurecollection.net/item/34078)

At least I'm more than satisfied with the one I have.

ElTio
14th Jun 2012, 18:37
Like Mr. Jack said: Characters from Castlevania Lords of Shadow. Even Lords of Shadow 2 when released.

Characters from Darksiders like War and Wrath.

And please, John Marston!

cky182dude
14th Jun 2012, 23:02
@Grimoire: I didn't realize they already had a Moomba figure. It looks awesome! I need to get that.

catscatscats
14th Jun 2012, 23:09
They should definitely make some of the older titles and more of FFXIII-2 like Caius.

YukiTsubaki
15th Jun 2012, 00:19
Aqua from KH:birth by sleep please :) Plan to* buy Notics & Stella FF Versus XIII figures whenever they come out

Even though square enix doesn't make Tales*figures Alter does patiently waiting for Estellise from Vesperia series

aselia.wikia.com/wiki/Estellise_Sidos_He... (http://aselia.wikia.com/wiki/Estellise_Sidos_Heurassein)

Alter makes very very high quality figures but sadly I don't usually collect scale figures. (Making some very big exceptions in the coming months though...) Enjoy articulated figures more, which is why (until recently) have been pretty much onlg collecting Play Arts. The scale of Play Arts really spoiled me so when I got my first Figma last year was a little...underwhelmed by the size. The accessories made up for this, however!

Automaton
16th Jun 2012, 19:21
Honestly? What I'd like to see is PLAY ARTS of some of the Magic the Gathering planeswalkers, since some of them appeared in Lord of Vermillion. Probably just a pipe dream, though.

member_10004692
17th Jun 2012, 00:39
@timothy @Mr_Jack @El Tlo

Glad to know that I'm not the only one in the world who wants some Lords Of Shadow PA Kai figures*http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif

Definitely need Gabriel Belmont in my collection.

A follow up on the Assassin's Creed line would be much appreciated. Just one repsentative from each game & I'm set - AC1 Altair, AC Brotherhood Ezio (white), AC Revelations Ezio & AC3 Connor.

Metal Gear Solid characters: Liquid Snake, young Ocelot, The Boss/Joy, white cyborg Raiden, Vamp & Old Snake.

For Final Fantasy, I want to see some upgraded Kai versions of the FFVII, VIII, X & X-2 casts. They better include missing characters this time... like Cid, Barret, Lulu, Seymour, Kimahri, Quistis, Zell, etc.

Out of everything in my wishlist, Aya Brea & Lenneth Valkyrie seem to be the most unlikely...

Still hoping for those two though.

Memnoch
17th Jun 2012, 15:56
Well I'm new here but in the other hand, an old action figure collector and a Castlevania die-hard fan...

I'm not quite sure if you're able to make figures only based on Square franchises, but, I guess, considering the awesome work you've performed, that would be great to have some Castlevania series figures based on the Lords of Shadow last games...

Definetely this series deserves great figures...**:-)

YukiTsubaki
20th Jun 2012, 23:27
Here's another vote for some FFX-2 Kai recasts. The originals were...

*glares at her Paine PA, which has very very limited posability and a knee joint that..well..no longer bends the way it's supposed to..*

Mr_Jack
22nd Jun 2012, 15:42
since everybody here is asking more FF figures... some Bangaa and Nu Mou would be cool, original skin or FF tatics too...

and again, Castlevania Lord of Shadows Gabriel and Red Dead Redemption John Marston =p

member_10073914
30th Jun 2012, 11:25
Final Fantasy Series

Dissidia - Warrior of Light, Sephiroth

Final Fantasy Type Zero - Ace, Machina Kunagiri

Final Fantasy II - Firion, Emperor

Final Fantasy III - Luneth, Ingus

Final Fantasy IV - Cecil Harvey (Dark Knight with extra head), Kain Highwind

Final Fantasy V - Bartz Klauser, Farris Scherwiz

Final Fantasy VI - Locke Cole, Setzer Gabbiani

Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII - Angeal Hewley, Tseng

Final Fantasy VIII - Seifer Almasy, Laguna Loire

Final Fantasy IX - Kuja

Final Fantasy X - Lulu, Jecht

Final Fantasy XII - Basch, Fran, Penelo

Final Fantasy XIII - Alexander, Hecatoncheir, Bahamut, Brynhildr, Cid Raines

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Noel Kreiss, Caius Ballad

Square Enix Series

Black Butler - Sebastian Michaelis, Ash Landers

Dewprism - Mint, Rue

Durarara!! - Celty Sturluson, Shizuo Heiwajima, Izaya Orihara

Star Ocean II - Rena Lanford, Claud C. Kenni, Dias Flac, Leon DS Geeste

Star Ocean III - Fayt Linegod, Albel Nox

Star Ocean IV - Faize Scheifa Beleth, Arumat Thanatos

Valkyrie Profile - Lenneth Valkyrie, Lucian

Valkyrie Profile II - Dallas

Valkyrie Profile CotP - Wylfred, Ancel

Outside of Square Enix

Castlevania - Soma Cruz, Alucard Teppes, Leon Belmont

Chaos Legion - Sieg Wahrheit, Arcia Rinslett

Devil May Cry - Dante, Trish

Devil May Cry II - Dante, Lucia

Code Geass - Lelouch Lamperouge, Suzaku Kururugi

Gyakuten Saiban - Ryuichi Naruhodou, Reiji Mitsurugi

King of Fighters - Mai Shiranui, Ash Crimson, Duo Lon

No More Heroes - Travis Touchdown, Henry

Resident Evil 4 - Leon S. Kennedy

Resident Evil 5 - Claire Redfield

Sengoku Basara - Date Masamune, Yukimura Sanada

Sengoku Basara 2 - Katakura Kojuuro, Takenaka Hanbei

Sengoku Basara 3 - Ishida Mitsunari, Tokugawa Ieyasu

Shaman King - Yoh Asakura, Hao Asakura

Street Fighter - Charlie Nash, Rainbow Mika

Tales of the Abyss - Luke fon Fabre

Tales of Vesperia - Yuri Lowell, Flynn Scifo

YukiTsubaki
9th Jul 2012, 21:34
*Sees above list*

Oooh! I'd LOVE to see some Sengoku Basara Play Arts!! Could SE make an awesome Masamune-sama?! Yes they could! X3

LightningCalyx
28th Jul 2012, 19:44
I would love to see Caius Ballad, Noel Kriess, and Yuel, personally. :)))

Maybe throwing in the new Snow look or more mature-looking Hope.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard about any new FFXIII-2 Play Arts coming out anytime soon?

solidsnake
18th Sep 2012, 09:45
@timothy @Mr_Jack @El Tlo

Glad to know that I'm not the only one in the world who wants some Lords Of Shadow PA Kai figures*

Definitely need Gabriel Belmont in my collection.

A follow up on the Assassin's Creed line would be much appreciated. Just one repsentative from each game & I'm set - AC1 Altair, AC Brotherhood Ezio (white), AC Revelations Ezio & AC3 Connor.

Metal Gear Solid characters: Liquid Snake, young Ocelot, The Boss/Joy, white cyborg Raiden, Vamp & Old Snake.

For Final Fantasy, I want to see some upgraded Kai versions of the FFVII, VIII, X & X-2 casts. They better include missing characters this time... like Cid, Barret, Lulu, Seymour, Kimahri, Quistis, Zell, etc.

Out of everything in my wishlist, Aya Brea & Lenneth Valkyrie seem to be the most unlikely...

Still hoping for those two though.

@touya hell yes my friend, if we can get them figures i would be set. a darksiders fig would really be nice and i cant i would love to have a 10inch berserk Guts fig as well

Zench-XIII
18th Sep 2012, 23:10
Dewprism - Mint, Rue

YES, YES, YES!

I'd love to see a figure of Rue, even more if it features him without his hat, 'cause I totally like his hairstyle.

Grimoire
26th Sep 2012, 23:00
Custom Chocolina

img9.imageshack.us/img9/7752/chocolina77... (http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7752/chocolina77667.png)

GeoGirlMMVIII
25th Oct 2012, 11:07
I would love to see a Kaidan Alekno figure added to the line of Mass Effect Figures! Do that and I can guarentee that at least one full set of the figures will be purchased!

StatusEffects
25th Oct 2012, 22:48
Any characters you feel are missing?

Personally, I'd like to see Caius and Noel from FFXIII-2 made into Play Arts Kai figures.

Also, if they were to re-visit older series, I'd like to see more characters from FFIX and FFVIII.

Oooo! And more minis, since I didn't get my hands on any of them, and now only Vol.3 is still available. *

Would love to see the Didact from Halo 4

Anyone know where a good place to ge the halo toys from??

Goma999
26th Oct 2012, 01:50
I like all of these ideas! I'd wish that they would make a Vanitas figure, though.* That'd be cool. I'd also really like to see a Noel Kreiss figure, and Terra, Aqua, and Ventus from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep as well. And posssibly a Mog plushie/figure from Final Fanatsy 13-2 ^^

I would like to see Rydia, kain, moogle,chrono,frog,merle,randy,sprite. *FFIV-chrono trigger-seiken Densetsu2 (aka secret of mana)