PDA

View Full Version : Purchased season pass but episode 2 still says "purchase"

Spaniard33
6th Nov 2016, 02:17
Hello there, not much for posting on forums unless i am running out of options. I recently purchased the season pass for Life is Strange on xbox 360. In the play episodes list all of them show up as play on my account. But, when my niece tries to play it on her account all episodes show up as play except episode 2. When she loads up the game she gets this message "Failed to load downloadable content life is strange - Season Pass, Life is Strange - Episode 2 The signed-in profile doesn't own this episode".

Has anyone else run into this problem? i contacted xbox support but everything they had me try did not work. So i thought i would come here and see if anyone here could help me, maybe someone has run into this same issue. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

julietxjules
11th Nov 2016, 08:54
I am sorry, but I have nothing to suggest in the way of solving your issue with your Xbox 360. I think the support is all but gone here now - given that the game came out well over a year ago. To be fair though, the support system that was in place at the time of release was excellent and most - if not all - of people's problems were dealt with quickly and efficiently. The person who was here from the beginning dealing with gaming issues has left for greener pastures. Someone has taken his place. I don't know how often he checks in, but if and when he does he might be able to help you out.