PDA

View Full Version : Selfie Awareness PS4

SinsOfFate
23rd Oct 2015, 05:02
My friend logged into his profile on my PS4 to complete the optional pictures in episode 5. He got photo's 5-9 in game, each trophy popping up, but after getting the trophy Light Meter, Selfie Awareness didn't pop up. He has all 10 trophies for the optional photos on his profile.

I don't know if it is meant to be this way, but when he was replaying Nightmare, the bottles were already collected and no option for photo. He can retake all other photos, but even replaying the game from that point on in a different save slot didn't reset the bottle puzzle.

There may be the possibility that he was offline at the time. Was having trouble connecting to PSN not long after.

StrangerThanFiction
23rd Oct 2015, 12:28
The bottles weren't already collected in my play through. Maybe a bug in the system? I got all of my photos and the Selfie Awareness trophy without a problem.

SinsOfFate
23rd Oct 2015, 18:07
I don't know if it was simply a glitch with the bottles in collectible mode, I think it was because when he chose the option to continue from this point in slot 2, everything should have been reset, I would think. We also noticed that the Chloe Price photo was glitched a bit too. In my original play-through it clearly read Rachel Amber then Mac Caufield then Chloe Price. In his, it said Rachel Amber then Chloe Price on top making it overlap, giving the dialogue of guess three times isn't the charm (or something very similar).

We managed to get the trophy to unlock by using his PS4 in offline so that his trophies didn't sync up on his console and recollecting the photos. Once all the trophies unlocked he synced his trophies.This might work for anyone who is having issues with unlocking trophies.

StrangerThanFiction
23rd Oct 2015, 18:16
I don't know if it was simply a glitch with the bottles in collectible mode, I think it was because when he chose the option to continue from this point in slot 2, everything should have been reset, I would think. We also noticed that the Chloe Price photo was glitched a bit too. In my original play-through it clearly read Rachel Amber then Mac Caufield then Chloe Price. In his, it said Rachel Amber then Chloe Price on top making it overlap, giving the dialogue of guess three times isn't the charm (or something very similar).

We managed to get the trophy to unlock by using his PS4 in offline so that his trophies didn't sync up on his console and recollecting the photos. Once all the trophies unlocked he synced his trophies.This might work for anyone who is having issues with unlocking trophies.

If you're talking about the photo you take in the nightmare, the saying is supposed to switch around like that. I noticed it when I looked at it on my first-play through it said Rachel Amber (I did not take the photo for it until I went through collectible mode), and then I looked at it after I talked to Jefferson and then it said Max Caulfield. I wasn't sure whether to fall on the floor laughing or be completely terrified.

Glad you guys seemed to figure out the issue.

RomanAround1912
23rd Oct 2015, 18:16
Similar issues are happening on the Xbox One version. There's quite a few people on the trueachievements/truetrophies sites complaining about it.

My 'Selfie Awareness' achievement never popped when it should have. I got the individual achievements for each of the 10 photos, but the achievement for finding all 10 never popped. I have tried re-getting the photos again in Collectible Mode and Deleting/re-installing the episode, neither of which worked.

I think a similar think happened with the Shutterbug achievement/trophy from episode 2 or 3 - so hopefully it'll all get sorted out.

Silence_Prince
1st Nov 2015, 09:08
Similar issues are happening on the Xbox One version. There's quite a few people on the trueachievements/truetrophies sites complaining about it.

My 'Selfie Awareness' achievement never popped when it should have. I got the individual achievements for each of the 10 photos, but the achievement for finding all 10 never popped. I have tried re-getting the photos again in Collectible Mode and Deleting/re-installing the episode, neither of which worked.

I think a similar think happened with the Shutterbug achievement/trophy from episode 2 or 3 - so hopefully it'll all get sorted out.

it happened with me also
got all the photos , but didnt get the trophy <\3
m using ps3 btw

I was taking the last photo in ep5 , and when I got its trophy
my ps turned off " too lazy to explain "
anyway , when I played the game again , it showed that I miss a photo although that I got its trophy
but I did take the photo again
and now I got all the photos
but the trophy of getting all of them didnt pop on