PDA

View Full Version : Episode 5: No Sound/Sound cuts out

deryn96
21st Oct 2015, 14:11
Hi, has anyone else had problems with the sound cutting out completely during a cut scene?
Specifically when max tries to ring chloe; I have sound up until the hurricane and then, BAM! nothing!!!
I'm aware it's a bug; someone else had the same problem with episode 3, is there a fix for this? :confused:
Im using the ps4 platform!

thanks!!!!
:)

Paul1708
21st Oct 2015, 18:31
I did have a prob were I cant hear anything that anyone was saying. It fix and had to delate and reinstall ep5 3 times

ScottBlows
22nd Oct 2015, 08:56
Hi, has anyone else had problems with the sound cutting out completely during a cut scene?
Specifically when max tries to ring chloe; I have sound up until the hurricane and then, BAM! nothing!!!
I'm aware it's a bug; someone else had the same problem with episode 3, is there a fix for this? :confused:
Im using the ps4 platform!

thanks!!!!
:)

Have you tried removing Episode 5 and re-installing? I've only seen a few of these issues reported but would like to know the steps you are going through to downloading the episode:

-Are you connected via wifi or cable
- Did you download via the game menu or directly from the PS Store
- Have you installed the 1.6 update file prior to downloading Episode 5

deryn96
22nd Oct 2015, 15:54
Have you tried removing Episode 5 and re-installing? I've only seen a few of these issues reported but would like to know the steps you are going through to downloading the episode:

-Are you connected via wifi or cable
- Did you download via the game menu or directly from the PS Store
- Have you installed the 1.6 update file prior to downloading Episode 5

Hi!! I've tried re-installing about 3 times i think!!!
I'm connected via wifi and i downloaded episode 5 via the PS store (i bought the season pass)
I installed 1.6 update before downloading episode 5, thank you!! :)