PDA

View Full Version : PS3 version completely glitched out?

quentinduhe
16th Oct 2015, 00:08
A while back, when I got to the Vortex party, the music would stutter, and as soon as I got control of Max, the game completely froze and crashed, sending me back to the PS3 home screen. I deleted the game and reinstalled it, but it got much worse. The dialogue changed to its file names, Max looks like a mannequin at the party, and (beta?) areas of the game changed titles, such as the hospital area (in level select) changed to "Old Farm" and the beach area where you meet Frank is now changed to "Jefferson's Car". What the hell is going on here? I want to replay Episode 4 at least one more time before Episode 5 releases. Does anyone know what to do?

spiderxk
16th Oct 2015, 01:51
A while back, when I got to the Vortex party, the music would stutter, and as soon as I got control of Max, the game completely froze and crashed, sending me back to the PS3 home screen. I deleted the game and reinstalled it, but it got much worse. The dialogue changed to its file names, Max looks like a mannequin at the party, and (beta?) areas of the game changed titles, such as the hospital area (in level select) changed to "Old Farm" and the beach area where you meet Frank is now changed to "Jefferson's Car". What the hell is going on here? I want to replay Episode 4 at least one more time before Episode 5 releases. Does anyone know what to do?

I'm having the same problem , in my case, Episode 2 begins buggy is unplayable. I bought the complete package of the game and it happens !! the dialogue exchanged by codes, in addition to catch at the dinner

quentinduhe
16th Oct 2015, 02:22
I'm having the same problem , in my case, Episode 2 begins buggy is unplayable. I bought the complete package of the game and it happens !! the dialogue exchanged by codes, in addition to catch at the dinner

I feel like I'm in a creepypasta.

jaywalker2309
19th Oct 2015, 09:20
Try now :)

quentinduhe
19th Oct 2015, 12:23
Try now :)

It's working now thank god. The dialogue is still silent in some places though, like the conversations in the bathroom and diner in episode 2. They just stare at each other and their mouths don't move.