PDA

View Full Version : Members Reward Survey

vitornavarrete
4th Oct 2012, 17:59
Have you answered it yet?

na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/... (/go/article/view/blog/260297/members_reward_survey)

I sugested some posters, as the 25th aniversary one for next year.

At the end I also begged for Type-0 Localization and I think everybody should do the same. I know it isn't the right place but, at least, we know that they will read it.*

Timmei
4th Oct 2012, 18:23
Crap, I didn't even think about Type-0 in mine!! That would have been a good opportunity to let our opinions be heard! Hopefully though, they may listen to you about the localization, and if more people say something about it, the better our chances!

member_10832410
4th Oct 2012, 18:46
Man!* I just finished, and I also didn't think of putting in stuff about Type-0 ;__;* I hope they'll localize it soon all the same!

Asuha
4th Oct 2012, 21:45
My favorite item from last year's reward* was the Amano print. I hope we continue to get those neat frames.

vitornavarrete
4th Oct 2012, 23:20
My favorite item from last year's reward* was the Amano print. I hope we continue to get those neat frames.

I second that, and that's the first thing that I said. Keep them coming.

Automaton
5th Oct 2012, 02:43
I didn't qualify for any of the rewards! Should I fill it out anyway? I mean I'm kinda tempted, but maybe it's unfair.

member_10159804
5th Oct 2012, 07:50
I didn't qualify for any of the rewards! Should I fill it out anyway? I mean I'm kinda tempted, but maybe it's unfair.

I don't see anywhere in the blog or survey page that says that only those that received the rewards can fill out the survey.

(I didn't qualify for rewards this year, and I just took it)

Saria3
5th Oct 2012, 08:35
I didn't qualify either, and I took it as well.
I miss the way this site was when I first signed up in 09, Bronze members got rewards too - granted they were only 4 or 5 postcards but c'mon, that was a nice (and relatively cheap for S.E.)* incentive to stay loyal and buy some more S.E. stuff the next year. I REALLY miss that..

member_10018676
5th Oct 2012, 15:06
Same here. I did not qualify for rewards but I took*it*anyway for the 5 Members points. Besides, there are only two questions and neither requires you to have received a prize in order to answer.

Also, I agree with saria3. I still have my postcards from ’09 and even though they were lowest tier prize that year I simply appreciate the fact that I got something.

new_tradition
5th Oct 2012, 23:47
Wait, what? They don't give prizes to Bronze anymore? WHY? D:

I too also have post cards from a previous year. They were an unexpected surprise, and made me really happy >3>

Anyways, thanks for the heads up on the survey. I also filled it out ^^

member_10085059
6th Oct 2012, 06:57
I told them how disgusted I was that I never received anything despite getting Ultimate status and following directions.... but it will be ignored just like my every attempt to get in touch with customer service about it.