PDA

View Full Version : Bug in episode 1 discovered after episode 4 and patch added

Snee007
21st Sep 2015, 23:00
I've discovered a bug in episode 1 after the patch and episode 4 were released and installed - but have not seen it reported on yet, so I am reporting it. This has happened to me on PC steam edition as well as on the PS4. When you first enter Max's dorm room after getting by Victoria and go to the post it note left by Dana, the subtitle shows that Max is 18 now and is glad her parents enabled her photo habit into adulthood - the VO is correct though, just the subtitle is wrong - it should be showing looks like Dana left me a little post it note instead. Also if you go to the closet and open the drawer to look at the birthday card for Max, the VO says looks like Dana left me a little post it note instead of the VO for Max mentioning she is 18 now and glad her parents enabled her photo habit into adulthood. The subtitle for the birthday card viewing looks correct though.

LordBattleBeard
21st Sep 2015, 23:45
I've discovered a bug in episode 1 after the patch and episode 4 were released and installed - but have not seen it reported on yet, so I am reporting it. This has happened to me on PC steam edition as well as on the PS4. When you first enter Max's dorm room after getting by Victoria and go to the post it note left by Dana, the subtitle shows that Max is 18 now and is glad her parents enabled her photo habit into adulthood - the VO is correct though, just the subtitle is wrong - it should be showing looks like Dana left me a little post it note instead. Also if you go to the closet and open the drawer to look at the birthday card for Max, the VO says looks like Dana left me a little post it note instead of the VO for Max mentioning she is 18 now and glad her parents enabled her photo habit into adulthood. The subtitle for the birthday card viewing looks correct though.Yeah, I noticed this too. They will probably correct it by the time all episodes are released and it hits gold release standard.

Bolz87
29th Sep 2015, 18:27
+1 It's safe to say that is caused by a later patch because in the first run of the game i didn't seen it.