PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix Members Rewards

Pages : [1] 2

member_10792525
30th May 2012, 19:24
There is no longer a point/reward program on the American/European Square Enix Member site.
The new registration system does not allow for older titles, such as Final Fantasy XIII, to be registered nor re-registered.
------------------------------

My only question is where does it tell us what tier we've reached for rewards? Is there only a 'points' amount shown and no longer the tier name? With rewards for this past year coming up I'm just a tad curious where that information is now.

Lightning_Stryker
30th May 2012, 19:39
I would like to know do we still have groups?

Popcicle
30th May 2012, 19:58
Hey guys, thanks for being some of our first users!

>> Koorineko, the levels are here to stay, but Tiers will be back as well. We'll reveal the new system in due time.

>> LightningFarr0n, similar to the above answer, we're implementing the new site in phases. Keep an eye out for some of the old features to be implemented in new ways, and others to be replaced with new formats.

Ksquall
30th May 2012, 21:06
I feel foolish for this, but is there a particular level that you have to be before you can pick an avatar from the public gallery? It says that I'm not allowed to view that page. Thanks for any information.

Popcicle
31st May 2012, 01:46
The public gallery for avatars isn't quite set yet, but when it is we'll give this thread a heads up.

member_10074587
31st May 2012, 02:29
Not liking new members page :(

a. Groups gone (3 years worth of work GONE) and not being able to post E3 2012 news was frustating for me

b.*journals are gone

most of us want old page feel back

c. some game registered errors have star ocean xbox 360 listed (but I have PS3 version) one of my games has "X" and is blank not sure what it is

member_10827670
31st May 2012, 02:46
I'm assuming this goes along with the Missing Registered Games issues others are reporting, but it appears my registered points did not migrate over.* I had 1030 points registered and Ultimate Members Status for this year.* On the new site, my points are listed as 0 and status as Level 1.* I registered a game and my points bumped up to 50, but still missing the 1030 points for 2012.* Just don't want this to affect my eligibility for the Members Rewards which I assume will be announced soon.* Thanks!

Exentryk
31st May 2012, 07:29
How to add signatures to our posts?*

member_10527262
31st May 2012, 10:22
Personally, I'm not liking the new site. As cool as it is, I put a lot of work into some of my old (now long gone apparently) groups. That also includes my journals.

Popcicle
31st May 2012, 11:31

Currently we're not allowing signatures for general users, we'll let you know if that changes.

member_10061111
31st May 2012, 11:37
I'm not sure if this was asked or replied to yet, but I wanted to ask if Ultimate Tier Members will still be getting rewards this year? Most Square Enix games are rewards enough just to play, however I have to admit I registered a couple titles just to reach Ultimate Tier. I really enjoy the framed Lightning I received last year.

Popcicle
31st May 2012, 11:38
Levels are a separate new system that we'll explain in greater detail at a later date.

In terms of points missing that is yes a known issue that we're working on, but thank you of course for reporting it as well! We'll update everyone when the issue is fixed so that they can check their content.

Also in terms of the Members Rewards, all of those were calculated well in advance of the new site shift so no one was negatively affected, and your points displayed on your My Site aren't reflective of what points/tiers individuals were aligned with in the previous period.

member_10803141
31st May 2012, 11:40
Hope I can get my hands on some cool SE swag this year, love the new website guys! :D

tiaeltaru
31st May 2012, 13:07

Currently we're not allowing signatures for general users, we'll let you know if that changes.

Did you just enable signatures for people? It let me create one as you can see.

PAT2K9
31st May 2012, 13:53
I would like to know do we still have groups?

I would please like to know the same thing. Do we still have groups?

member_10076961
31st May 2012, 13:54
anyone have a clue when we are to get the email showing that we can claim our rewards?* Also, does anyone know where to go to see the amount of points needed for the next tier yet?

member_10781433
31st May 2012, 15:10
anyone have a clue when we are to get the email showing that we can claim our rewards?* Also, does anyone know where to go to see the amount of points needed for the next tier yet?

I'm wondering all this myself. *I don't even see a place to register the codes I've been hanging on to.

nesdick
31st May 2012, 15:14
yeah i want to calim my reward and see what points= what teir. as for where you register the codes it is on home. there is a tab on the right, but for anything else on rewards i can't find jack on this site.

tiaeltaru
31st May 2012, 15:14

I'm wondering all this myself. *I don't even see a place to register the codes I've been hanging on to.

For that one I can help you, hit your avatar/level icon to the left, it takes you to your page.

Under My Activites it lists Game Registration.

PAT2K9
31st May 2012, 15:18
I would also love to know when we will be able to claim our rewards...

nesdick
31st May 2012, 15:20
the thing that scares me is that i was under the impression that the deadline was like april 1st or something, but the old site for me has been down for a while.

Popcicle
31st May 2012, 16:59
As I mentioned above, we're implementing old features in new ways, and not everything is ready to show yet.

We'll let you guys know how we're executing these features at a later date.

member_10076961
31st May 2012, 18:54
I can't remember honestly when I got to do the claim thing for the past two years, but all I remember was the loooooong wait just to get them sent to me.* Think it was about Christmas time for both of them if I remember correctly

Sefyre
31st May 2012, 23:38
Hi there!

Been on the old members site for a while now (a few years - at least 2?) and I have to admit that while this new setup and integration (w00t for integration!) is pretty nifty, I ---

Uh well.* I kind of miss the old members page?

At least, I rather miss my own old members page where I had my customized avatar and had a journal and all that stuff.

I know that this place is new, so let me phrase my reaction this way:

"Will the old features that many of the older members had come to enjoy be something that will be further integrated into the new system?* If so, which ones?"

Also:

"The computer that I do most of my web browsing on is a 1024 x 768 resolution screen and this entire site force-stretches my viewing page horizontally, which is a little bit of a bummer."

Otherwise, thank you for the facelift and I think that I could really dig my new digs here!

YukiTsubaki
1st Jun 2012, 00:03
As the others have stated, I also miss the lack of groups and the new setup of the My Pages.

(While I might not purchase/play as many games as the majority on here, SE gets my gil in other ways. With the exception of one title, all of my manga consists of SE titles and I'm very quick to import and SE/Gangan artbooks/manga that catches my eye. Have a decent collection of Play Arts as well. Enjoy the journals to show off said collection!)

Sefyre
1st Jun 2012, 01:22
I'm kind of wondering the same if only because I'm curious to know if the Rewards program has changed any along with the changes done to the site.

member_10159804
1st Jun 2012, 07:22
I like the new look, but I sure do hope that a few of the old features (like the journal entries) get implemented soon.

Until then, I'll still be logging on every day (I have tried even though I couldn't the past 5 months)

Popcicle
1st Jun 2012, 11:20
I can't reveal just yet what features from the previous system will be integrated or how but we will give a full rundown for you all at a later date.

In the meantime, I hope you give some of the new features such as these forums a look--one thing we'd definitely like to see is more collaborative and whole community discussions.

>>YukiTsubaki, its great that you're into our MANGA--we've provided a whole forum section just for that purpose! Feel free to start some discussions and help us get more people interested in our pretty robust MANGA line-up. We'll also continue to have support for our MANGA publishing at our regular events throughout the year. In fact I'm putting up a header for that forum section today!

Summoner
1st Jun 2012, 11:59
Hello, I'm pretty new to this sort of thing, I have questions about you're account's level, like how do you level up your account?* And what are the points you recieve?* I noticed that I got some from intering the codes from some of my SE games, but are there other ways you can obtain points?* And it says something about receiving rewards with your points?* Where can I look at the rewards if there is a place?*

I tried looking for a forum to see if they covered these questions but alas the reason why I'm posting this.* I just wanted to get some things cleared up so I can understand better of this new site.

member_10825346
1st Jun 2012, 12:04
I read all about the awesome prizes from previous years and gathered up all my Squeenix games to input my codes in the last half of April and got my points up to Silver level almost immediately. Much to my dismay, I'm in the same boat as you all - just waiting for the e-mail and list of prizes. I'm part of Club Nintendo too, and while most of their reward selections are pretty lacking, they get stuff updated right away. Plus, when you do get a prize, they ship it within a week's time. I wish SQEX would take note and actually REWARD those members with a REWARDS account. :/

iambasho777
1st Jun 2012, 12:25
Your level has something to do with all the SE games and products you have registered in your accounts lifetime, and points are for the SE games and merchandise registered in the last April 1 - March 31 year. I think you get giveaways for having certain amounts of points or more similar to Club Nintendo stuff, but I could be wrong

Automaton
1st Jun 2012, 13:38
I honestly did like how the old Square-Enix North America website, both the main page and the MEMBERS one, were somewhat congruent with that of the Japanese site, which is one that I visit just as often (if not more!) than this one due to the wealth of information and updates that can be accessed easily from the top page.

While I do miss the old My-Pages, Groups and Journals a little, the old customizable Avatars here felt a little much like wasted potential especially after seeing how they've been handled and blossomed in the JPSEM site: various costume parts, animations and backgrounds constantly being added for every major game release and even holidays (parts that can be obtained with Crysta bought with real money, admittedly) and even being featured in their own promotions and minigames: Avatar Party Battle and Avatar Heroes.

I'd like to see our points have some purpose after several years of collecting dust with no actual ability or incentive to use them as of yet. I have read that there's been some bumps and issues with that and having a full list of our registered games: I'm hoping that whoever is tasked with fixing these issues are able to do so to the best of their ability, and in a timely manner. I'd personally like to see some sort of prize redemption system like Club Nintendo has with its Coin based system for exclusive members-only goods.

Another thing I'd like to see is the Merchandise store able to accept transactions from outside the US at some point. I know the manga online store just recently added Canada (where I live) to its list of available countries, but I would greatly prefer having more products available that I can't just simply walk to a bookstore and order in.

Coming into the new layout, I was expecting it to only affect things MEMBERS side, but it turns out that everything is integrated. I do think it's a positive move,*especially the addition of an official forums to connect with staff and fans who support the company as much as (and more than!) I do. it's just going to take time to get used to the new, unwashed clothes is all.

I look forward to seeing what comes from this!

Summoner
1st Jun 2012, 15:02
So the prizes/giveaways are random, you cannot see what they are?

Sefyre
1st Jun 2012, 15:13
Levels are a separate new system that we'll explain in greater detail at a later date.

In terms of points missing that is yes a known issue that we're working on, but thank you of course for reporting it as well! We'll update everyone when the issue is fixed so that they can check their content.

Also in terms of the Members Rewards, all of those were calculated well in advance of the new site shift so no one was negatively affected, and your points displayed on your My Site aren't reflective of what points/tiers individuals were aligned with in the previous period.

Hello there! :)

Question related to what you just said:

Is it okay to go ahead and add new games/register new games right now or should we wait until the whole 'missing points' and 'missing games from list of registered games' problem is fixed?

I'm currently missing a few myself from what I can see on my page and I have a bunch of games I'd like to register since I bought more since the last time I added any... but only if they'll add in to my collection and stay put.*

Automaton
1st Jun 2012, 15:28
So the prizes/giveaways are random, you cannot see what they are?

The whole thing is presumably being revamped, but under the the old Bronze/Silver/Gold/Ultimate system, the awards for each tier were announced ahead of time, and if you had a higher tier you could also get the awards for the tiers under. So if you managed to become an Ultimate Member during a given year, you'd get all the awards.

Other random giveaways might occur, too but they'd probably announce them, right?

member_10085059
1st Jun 2012, 21:50
I loved last year's Ultimate prize. I'm impatiently waiting, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait! *http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-wink.gif

member_10074094
1st Jun 2012, 22:47
I'm curios, what happened to some of the games we bought? *Do they no longer count?

I have Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume, but apparently its gone and I can't reregister it :'( *finall bought a psp and worried that old games I buy for that won't count as well...

Automaton
1st Jun 2012, 23:07
Admin post in the bug report section of the boards stats that this is an issue being looked into, 174. I'm hoping it gets resolved, too!

Popcicle
2nd Jun 2012, 11:28
We're going to announce the previous year's tier prizes, for which players are already registered, soon.

In regards to this year, we'll be making many different changes to the system and announce the details soon. Registering your games still provides you additional points as it once did, but we'll have other methods and ways to earn and use points in the new system.

Thanks for your patience, we'll get the details to all of you soon!

member_10085059
2nd Jun 2012, 13:02
Just curious how many points everyone has? I have 4,500!*

Summoner
2nd Jun 2012, 13:04
That's cool, I was just curious.* I know you guys are still working with this new site so it's to be expected.* Thank you.

member_10550535
2nd Jun 2012, 13:10

I don't have many games that can be registered

member_10085059
2nd Jun 2012, 13:14
We're going to announce the previous year's tier prizes, for which players are already registered, soon.

In regards to this year, we'll be making many different changes to the system and announce the details soon. Registering your games still provides you additional points as it once did, but we'll have other methods and ways to earn and use points in the new system.

Thanks for your patience, we'll get the details to all of you soon!

Yay!! So exciting! I can't wait to hear more!

Persiangato
2nd Jun 2012, 13:26
I loved last year's Ultimate prize. I'm impatiently waiting, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait! *

If you liked last year's, you should enjoy this upcoming one. We should be receiving another artplate, but with one of Amano's pieces (http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg213/scaled.php?server=213&filename=kgrhqvhjb8e8fqmnzybbpmj.jpg&res=medium). The rest of the stuff it's up for grabs, but it looks like it'll be a license plate, a fleece blanket and a lanyard. Was kinda wishing more of those preorder and first-run bonus goodies.

This artplate thing might continue for a while since a foreign version of the members program has released over five of them so far.

Squall-Nathan
2nd Jun 2012, 13:27
I am also saddened by the loss of my Group. My Final Fantasy X group was 2 years strong and I talked to the members on it everyday. Now I'm struggling to figure out everything about this new format. I saw the Admin post that some old features would be returning. As for now I'll be happy if I can contact my friends from the old site.

member_10085059
2nd Jun 2012, 13:30
I loved last year's Ultimate prize. I'm impatiently waiting, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait! *

If you liked last year's, you should enjoy this upcoming one. We should be receiving another artplate, but with one of Amano's pieces (http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg213/scaled.php?server=213&filename=kgrhqvhjb8e8fqmnzybbpmj.jpg&res=medium). The rest of the stuff it's up for grabs, but it looks like it'll be a license plate, a fleece blanket and a lanyard. Was kinda wishing more of those preorder and first-run bonus goodies.

This artplate thing might continue for a while since a foreign version of the members program has released over five of them so far.

Oooo! Cool! I can't wait to see what everything looks like!

member_10832400
2nd Jun 2012, 13:38

I had somewhere around 360 points before they revamped the site, so I'm not exactly sure what happened.

iambasho777
2nd Jun 2012, 13:48
200, the site wouldn't accept my codes for KHBBS, KHRe:Coded, or FVIII:Crisis Core

Automaton
2nd Jun 2012, 14:02
I have 1200 points!

I can't remember how much I had before, but I'm satisfied for now.

Zench-XIII
2nd Jun 2012, 14:15
I got 1100 points, but I had about the half on the previous points and tiers system. At least I reached Silver tier before the site was redesigned.

Gaialei_Strife
2nd Jun 2012, 19:32
1080... and to be honest, I'm not sure what it'll mean in the long run...

member_10822883
2nd Jun 2012, 19:45
1180!

Popcicle
3rd Jun 2012, 01:14
Absolutely feel free to register games. The system is not having trouble accepting registrations, but displaying accurate points seems to be a caching issue for the most part. We're still looking into it but all registrations are being properly accepted in the system.

Popcicle
3rd Jun 2012, 01:26
moving this thread to the Members Site Feedback forum--feel free to continue the discussion!

Regarding members rewards, we'll be showing them off pretty soon! Thank you all for your patience.

member_10076961
3rd Jun 2012, 10:05
thanks for the update on rewards, feel kind of honored that I got admin to comment on what I started.. ..Of course, only that I posted it in the wrong section =P

member_10027469
3rd Jun 2012, 10:33
I know this is almost pointless to post as Peeler already said some of the old features would be integrated, but I would just like to throw in that I really hope the journals part makes a come back. It gave the site a real sense of community. I believe it helped make the site feel more like a family as you got to know the other members, what's on their mind, and what's important in their lives.

For the time being, I will be patient and see if it does return. I'll get comfortable with the new layout and give things a shot around here.

member_10027469
3rd Jun 2012, 10:43

I wonder if they will be usable in the near future instead of just getting rewards for tiers like in the old site. If so, I have much to look forward to. If not, it's alright, it will not affect my devotion to SE.

member_10526381
3rd Jun 2012, 12:29
i got 260.. with 3 pending games to register :D

double0nothing
3rd Jun 2012, 13:42
250. Most of my games are too old or used, so I don't have the registration codes; all I have are FF XIII, FF XIII-2, BBS, and FF IV.

member_10400185
3rd Jun 2012, 22:53

Both registered titles are probably my least liked SE titles. I wish we could register older games.

Nights
4th Jun 2012, 00:35

And I am quite confused on how I got THAT many.

YukiTsubaki
4th Jun 2012, 23:22
@ Manga

In the old Groups format, Venberg and myself were somewhat active with the manga infor posting. (Well, my posts were mostly about any new import items I was picking up at the time as well as any new ones I came across....)

Once I get some more time, will be more active in the forums!

YoshiKatYoko
5th Jun 2012, 09:10
When I first joined up the site, my username that I started with is my real name. Fix this :)

member_10827670
6th Jun 2012, 18:01
Thanks for the quick follow up!* One more question.* Is there a way on the new site to confirm what Tier I'm at, both for the current year and the previous year?* Like I mentioned, I was listed as Ultimate Tier for last year, but I don't see any confirmation of it on the new site.

amberfire365
6th Jun 2012, 22:57
300, but still I have games from them that don't have codes.

member_10590028
7th Jun 2012, 09:34
I have 520 points. I got these through some of my games and entering into the mini sweepstakes that required you to write something. Just a way to get points I guess. I wanna get more soon with the new games I plan on getting.

member_10345350
7th Jun 2012, 14:15
They could also be taking more time because its the going to be the 25th anniversary of the series this year (well, near the end of the year that is). Perhaps they're preparing something unique.

member_10076961
7th Jun 2012, 15:38
kinda doubt that, probably just loads of ppl got to X tier and they need to make more, thats my assumption for the past 2 years of waiting times.*

member_10075296
9th Jun 2012, 08:00
I have 2860 and have no idea what ity means on this new site!

Summoner
9th Jun 2012, 23:41
I only have 200 but I don't know how you really get points.* I mean I have so many Final Fantasy games and most of the games I got were new but never had 'codes' in them.*

Christopher_A505
10th Jun 2012, 22:44
Still waiting. Oh well. :] I am curious as to the rewards they will offer. I keep having trouble reading what the numbers and letters are on the Registration Card, though. I have one card and I can't decipher it.

Maybe someone used it already? I bought it new online... Hmm.

member_10076961
10th Jun 2012, 23:21
only ones that are harder to read are the o's and 0's for me.* Zeroes are more square shaped (if they don't have the line through them) and the letter O is more diamond shaped.* Hope that helps you out.* If that doesn't help, then odds are you did get a used one

Automaton
10th Jun 2012, 23:33
There used to be a chart that showed comparison of what the letters look like printed on the card. I tend to have trouble with zero/O/D and A/R, at times, especially if the ink is worn or rubbed a little.

member_10120918
11th Jun 2012, 17:49
I have over 1,620.

member_10019781
12th Jun 2012, 13:07
Well I went looking into the offial rules of the word to your moogle contest. Found a tidbit about the ultimate rewards

4.*Prizes.*Two (2) Grand Prize winners (the “Winners”) will be selected for Sponsor by an independent third party. The Grand Prize winners will be randomly selected on or about July 27, 2012. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at its sole discretion without notice. No substitutions or exchanges (including cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. The prizes are as follows:

1. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive an Xbox 360 Grand Prize (approximate total retail value $1,740.00)

<ul>

One (1) Xbox 360 &ndash; FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Word To Your Moogle Edition Bundle (approximate retail value $1,500.00)

Square Enix Members Ultimate Bundle

<ul>

Amano Yo****aka FINAL FANTASY art print (approximate retail value ($150.00)

Square Enix Members license plate (approximate retail value $50)

Square Enix Members fleece blanket (approximate retail value $30)

Square Enix Members lanyard (approximate retail value ($10); and

[/list]

[/list]

2. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive PlayStation 3 Grand Prize (approximate total retail value $1,740.00)

<ul>

One (1) PlayStation 3 &ndash; FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Word To Your Moogle Edition Bundle (approximate retail value $1,500.00)

Square Enix Members Ultimate Bundle

<ul>

Amano Yo****aka FINAL FANTASY art print (approximate retail value ($150.00)

Square Enix Members license plate (approximate retail value $50)

Square Enix Members fleece blanket (approximate retail value $30)

Square Enix Members lanyard (approximate retail value ($10)

[/list]

[/list]

Popcicle
12th Jun 2012, 19:28
We're currently planning the tier display system, but its not yet implemented.

For last year's prizes, we've already done the full registration and confirmation emails will be sent out shortly.

In terms of the thread title issue. We've made lots of modifications to the system to ensure that games and points show up appropriately. If you're still having issues, please feel free to comment back to this thread or message me directly.

member_10827670
15th Jun 2012, 09:18
Hi Robert,

Thanks for following up.* Unfortunately it appears I'm still having issues.* I sent you a PM concerning the problem.* Thanks again for all your assistance.

member_10047476
16th Jun 2012, 19:07
I just hope that the ultimate prize isn't the FFIV Art Print that they released in Japan. I already have that one.*

member_10349427
18th Jun 2012, 11:11
So we have points now and do I even have allot?! Sorry, if this has been posted allot/ not the right forum, Havent been on the fourms before.
If someone could explain, I'd be like this ------>/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif.

Thanks!

Automaton
18th Jun 2012, 13:22
Square Enix Members have always had a points system, however, there haven't really been any way to use them other than the "year-end rewards" (which are tallied for in the summer).

If you've registered any games under the Members system, you should have some points. You can see how much you have in your User Profile.

There will be more ways to earn points in the future, but what those are have yet to be seen.

member_10076961
19th Jun 2012, 11:42
I don't really care what it is right now, just want to be able to claim it.* I would rather hope it is an electronic device like the ipod again.* Or make it a disc release game of something.* I would love to get FF7 with preferably updated graphics for our choice of the system, then we could get achievements.* It would show off our dedication in the process with it being an exclusive reward that you can't get by any other means

tglen
19th Jun 2012, 21:06
I'm probably too late for this years rewards, but I was wondering how it's determined how many points you need for the different tiers. Also I was wondering how do they determine how many points are the equivalent to different systems, like do the points differ for psp games and ps3 ones?

member_10076961
19th Jun 2012, 21:44
yes you are too late for the last year, ends March 31st, so you are on the new one now.* As far as points go, they are the same for all forms of systems.* Have no clue what the points needed for each tier is yet this year.* Haven't heard or seen anything yet showing about it.*

Hope that helps out

member_10698698
20th Jun 2012, 12:06
I want to know.

onigiri619
20th Jun 2012, 15:05
They are meant for special offers or sum thing i guess...

Popcicle
20th Jun 2012, 16:24
Your points should be properly awarded to you. Let me know if you run into any further issues.

member_10825346
21st Jun 2012, 07:59
Another note is that you can obtain points for the same game on different systems. Like, if you bought Final Fantasy XIII*for the 360 AND for the PS3, you could register each of those games for the full point amount. Alternatively, if you bought 2 copies of FFXIII just for the 360 (maybe you bought one, and the disc got messed up and wouldn't play), you could not register the second one because you've registered that specific game for that specific console once already.

tidusforeverx2
23rd Jun 2012, 02:00

The point requirment in order to retain your level is determined by the amount of codes made available each year. So until the reward year is completely mapped out on Square-enix's part that number could remain a mystery. Although if memory serves me correctly you should retain your current level for the following year. so if you are a gold for last year you should be at that at least for the following year but after that it should self adjust. *As an example, I made it to Ultimate for the previous year, this year i was reperesented as an ultimate member but when i went to the point*analysis*it said gold, untill I got back up to ultimate again. I know it can be confusing.*

member_10076961
23rd Jun 2012, 11:00
I HATE THIS SET UP! I CLICKED POST REPLY AFTER WRITING THE MESSAGE!* I hate how you have to scroll down and click submit.* So now things aren't gonna be the same as what I just replied with..

But what I was saying was..* As of right now it serves no purpose to retain the tier status for the following year.* Seeing as we don't get anything out of it.* Really it makes it*a hastle seeing as it'll say what tier level you are and doesn't say how much points to reach the next (unless you aren't ultimate of course).* Then at least you'd know if you are only 2,000 points away lol.* But as of right now, I still have yet to find any page showing my tier status.* If you have, please send me a link to the page and how to get there on my own.

On an unrelated note, how do you change your picture?* I've given up looking, tried and tried and I couldn't find out how to..

tglen
25th Jun 2012, 20:10
I HATE THIS SET UP! I CLICKED POST REPLY AFTER WRITING THE MESSAGE!* I hate how you have to scroll down and click submit.* So now things aren't gonna be the same as what I just replied with..

But what I was saying was..* As of right now it serves no purpose to retain the tier status for the following year.* Seeing as we don't get anything out of it.* Really it makes it*a hastle seeing as it'll say what tier level you are and doesn't say how much points to reach the next (unless you aren't ultimate of course).* Then at least you'd know if you are only 2,000 points away lol.* But as of right now, I still have yet to find any page showing my tier status.* If you have, please send me a link to the page and how to get there on my own.

On an unrelated note, how do you change your picture?* I've given up looking, tried and tried and I couldn't find out how to..

Under settings there should be an option to change your avatar, you'll have to wait a bit for it to change because it has to be approved by a moderator before changing. Hope this helped : )

member_10076961
25th Jun 2012, 20:24
it has, thanks a lot!* Pretty sure my photo will be accepted, picture of 3 balloons with Rugrats pics on them =P* Bored and made them for my kids

WhitePrism
26th Jun 2012, 05:58
To be honest, not too worried. They don't make enough games of the series I like each year to even reach silver tier so I've never gotten any prizes, lol. Really they should either be like Nintendo in making surveys to build up points and such, or make more games specified to Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts... I really do not like Square Enix's other series...

VINCE12
27th Jun 2012, 03:43
Hello Square Enix,

I have recently registered FFXIII-2. However, when I click on ''my games'' tab, the FFXIII-2 banner says ''register game'' even though I have already done so. Is this normal? I am very confused.

Furthermore, although the website is 'new' (almost a month old soon), it would be nice to receive some sort 'guidance' on your end as to how the points function. I have registered two games already and I am scared that they will be nulified.*

Please answer :s

Popcicle
27th Jun 2012, 20:19
I have recently registered FFXIII-2. However, when I click on ''my games'' tab, the FFXIII-2 banner says ''register game'' even though I have already done so. Is this normal? I am very confused.

Furthermore, although the website is 'new' (almost a month old soon), it would be nice to receive some sort 'guidance' on your end as to how the points function. I have registered two games already and I am scared that they will be nulified.*

Hmm that's certainly a bug that I'll submit to the team. However I can see that you have your games correctly registered, so you don't have to worry about the points/registration being nullified. On your main "MY SITE" page you can see the games you've registered on the lower right.

Popcicle
28th Jun 2012, 19:23
Hey vinniegambini,

I've checked your profile and when I check your Games section, all the registered games you have on file are there. Can you check the issue again?

samagaz
30th Jun 2012, 21:27
I need some help*
i dont know what are the points doing -.- #im new *

Persiangato
30th Jun 2012, 22:02
It's hard to say what they're for at this time. Previously, the point system used to be to determine your membership standing.*

The rankings were: normal -> bronze -> silver -> gold -> ultimate.

<ul>
Your ranking would last for two years
The program would give you a physical reward (CD, artplates, ipod, preorder bonuses) based on the games you've registered within the past year
The points will not be removed from your account
[/list]

However, they just changed the website and are updating the system without any real explanation for its future outcome other than it will continue and change, slightly. For the time being though, don't worry about them.

member_10758242
2nd Jul 2012, 22:18
Any news on when they are going to be announced? The last couple years i felt it was earlier...

member_10431609
2nd Jul 2012, 22:54
No word on it yet but i'm pretty sure I know WHAT it'll be. If you look at the rules to the Word to your Moogle sweepstakes, there's a nice little list there that looks pretty much like the rewards we've been getting for the last few years.

Grimoire
3rd Jul 2012, 06:08
Robert Peeler

1 month ago :: Jun 02, 2012 - 7:26PM

"Regarding members rewards, we'll be showing them off pretty soon! Thank you all for your patience."

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349/29151111/SE_Members_Rewards?pg=2)

member_10051877
3rd Jul 2012, 16:12
That's cool, I was just curious.* I know you guys are still working with this new site so it's to be expected.* Thank you.

That's good news, but you forgot to include the reson behind having Levels and how you can raise them.

Popcicle
6th Jul 2012, 17:41
Hey all,

Though many of you have found out some of the info from 'secret sources' ;), we've recently announced our full line up of Square Enix Members 2011 rewards! This time complete with pictures so there's no wonderment and bewilderness of what you're gonna end up getting!

Check out the article for the full details:

na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/259103/square_enix_members_2011_rewards)

Also be sure to update your mailing address in your "My Site">"Settings">"Profile Settings" to be eligible to receive your prize. Be sure to do so before July 22nd, or you will not receive your 2011 Members rewards.

darklordmagus
7th Jul 2012, 16:09
How do I check my Tiers from previous years and Tier status on the new site?

I've bene going crazy trying to find it, and none of the links from the Support website link, and all go to the main SQE page....
very frustrating...
I just want to know what tier level I was for the 2011 year so I know what I am getting...

member_10751449
9th Jul 2012, 09:33
I only have a very sad 330* http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif.* FF13-2, 358/2 days, and Theatrhythm FF.* What is the levels all about?

darklordmagus
9th Jul 2012, 13:30
2660 or something like that....

Although I don't know how many as per the old system, or what tier i was for 2011....

hoping they follow a nintendo model with some cool SQ-E swag we can parade around in :)

HereLiesLink
9th Jul 2012, 13:34
50 ive lost most of my registration codes and the ones that i have dont seem to work

member_10012607
9th Jul 2012, 13:39
380. what are the level cut offs?*

KingdomofHeaven
9th Jul 2012, 13:39
650?
Is that good for someone who signed up recently? I can't find my Nier and Just Cause 2 codes =/

member_10175552
9th Jul 2012, 14:09
1810! Is that enough?

new_tradition
10th Jul 2012, 18:43
I'm at 880, but mostly from the previous year's registration. I think the only new S-E game I registered this year was FFXIII-2. I ended up importing a lot of the PSP games from Europe to get their goodies (Duodecim, 3rd B-Day, Tactics Ogre, FFIV:CC). So no points, but more stuff, lol.

(Hopefully that'll change for this year; KH3D soon enough and I hope Type-0 comes over in time for next year's reward ^^)

Blaven
10th Jul 2012, 18:49

I only registered my Dungeon Siege III, after I beat it. That and I don't have the registration card for my Deus Ex:Human Revolution. Also, its my first day using this forum.

member_10827079
10th Jul 2012, 21:11
I'm just adding that this issue is happening to me as well....

member_10826476
11th Jul 2012, 13:12
I am also having this issue, I had a little bit over 1000 points and was an ultimate member, but the new site is not showing that.

member_10159804
11th Jul 2012, 17:51
I have 2520.

I do hope they'll add downloadable games that qualify for points.

member_10050073
11th Jul 2012, 18:10
I have 6054 points! Too bad I couldn't get last year's Ultimate reward because I moved and never got the package...

member_10248324
12th Jul 2012, 00:06
460 im not hardcore enogh :(

but!!! i am hardcore enough for my girl claire!

member_10628951
12th Jul 2012, 01:53
A measly 310. Dumb I know but I have a problem registering my titles. I used to let my roommate registar the titles. Now when I get KH3D MoM and Hitman this year I will make sure to register those games for me ^_^.

member_10076507
12th Jul 2012, 02:38
1950 points. I had 3 other codes, but the site wouldn't take them. Some of my games didn't even come with the code dispite being brand new.

member_10829610
13th Jul 2012, 11:46
Zilch...would've had at least 120-180, but they are on my 1st account (which I lost the password to)

member_10753130
17th Jul 2012, 08:17
I've been wondering this too.

member_10122167
19th Jul 2012, 13:30
So I got the email saying I need to submit my claim form to get my reward but uhh....where is this claim form? There's nothing to click on in the email or anything at all

member_10006237
19th Jul 2012, 13:37
So I got the email saying I need to submit my claim form to get my reward but uhh....where is this claim form? There's nothing to click on in the email or anything at all

Indeed, I got the same thing and also came to the site confused looking for the aforementioned form...

The email says that there is a Claim Form "below" to fill out while*Square's*message board post regarding the topic says just to have your account mailing address info updated...na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233/29221231/Announcing_Square_Enix_Members_2011_Rewards)

I am officially confused

member_10080397
19th Jul 2012, 13:37
I was wondering where it was too. Maybe they were thinking kids were still in school or something and probably won't release it 'til later, ha ha ha.

Persiangato
19th Jul 2012, 14:26
So the form that isn't out yet wants us to turn it in over two months ago? (http://na.square-enix.com/newsletter/mem_rewards_120501/)

Asuha
19th Jul 2012, 15:22
Definitely confusing. I'll ask for clarification.

member_10036584
19th Jul 2012, 16:41
I too am confused... when I called customer service about it, I was told that its not available yet. I guess we could try it again sometime next week.

member_10810352
19th Jul 2012, 17:00
Anyone have a link to the message board where it says just to update our info?* I copy/pasted the link (which did not show up right at first in my Yahoo e-mail acct), and it took me to the main Members page and asked me to fill in some info before I could continue.* I am guessing the e-mail should say, "fill our your customer info" instead of "fill our a request form" or whatever.

member_10205586
19th Jul 2012, 17:08
I got this email too, but as many have stated, there is no direct link to the claim form and when I tried to do a search for the claim form on the site, it just sent me to the index page for the members section...

member_10263773
19th Jul 2012, 18:07
Can anyone give the Direct link if you have found it please? *Cuz i dont think they know how too... lol

member_10111888
19th Jul 2012, 18:26
If you click on the link in the email that says if you can't view the email properly, click here

it takes you here

na.square-enix.com/newsletter/mem_reward... (http://na.square-enix.com/newsletter/mem_rewards_120501/)

But this looks like we needed to submit the claim way back in May

Now whos really confused :S

S0kun
19th Jul 2012, 18:44
Hey guys. Yes, the email is confusing. What we actually need from you guys is to make sure your mailing address is up to date so that we can make sure we have the right home for your members prizes. Simply update your mailing address and you're good to go.

Log into your account > Go to your profile page > Click "SETTINGS > click "PROFILE SETTINGS" and update your mailing address. Page should look something like this URL.

na.square-enix.com/USERNAME_GOES_HERE/ad... (http://na.square-enix.com/USERNAME_GOES_HERE/admin/edit_profile.one)

member_10787231
19th Jul 2012, 18:44
The email specifically states:

"<b id="yui_3_2_0_5_1342740957600625">YOU MUST SUBMIT THE COMPLETED REWARD CLAIM FORM BY July 31, 2012[/b] in order to be eligible to receive the reward."

Now, where to find the form is another quest altogether... Any one find the "Claim Form" yet???

Never mind! the admin explained 1 sec ago!

member_10111888
19th Jul 2012, 19:45
SO they are going to mail us the highter tiered prize we are eligable for automatically, we just need to update our mailing addresses?

member_10750845
19th Jul 2012, 19:51
And the best part is, they give you a "Generous" 12 days to claim your reward.* Gee, I'm glad I didn't pick these two weeks to go away for Vacation!!

Also, I too cannot find a way to fill out the claim form.

swetot
20th Jul 2012, 04:56
I think it was just a joke*http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif

Popcicle
20th Jul 2012, 12:13
Hey guys,

Let me apologize to you all. The email we sent that sits in your inbox contains the correct date of July 31st, but as you pointed out doesn't link out to a claim form. The wording in the email is incorrect; there is no claim form to fill out. As mentioned in a previous post here on the forums, in order to receive your reward, you simply have to fill out the postal address fields in your "MY SITE" (which can be found by clicking your avatar or username on the upper left) navigating to SETTINGS>PROFILE SETTINGS.

If you have any difficulty finding this location please let me know.

Also the link at the top of the email in your inbox points to the wrong URL; and a previous email build that we never sent out, which also contains an incorrect date and a broken link. Please disregard this page as it wasn't meant to go live.

Again, I'd like to apologize for the mistakes in this recent newsletter. You should expect a similar response in an upcoming email as well with clearer instructions on how to confirm your shipping address and receive your rewards.

member_10040895
21st Jul 2012, 16:21
Hey guys,

I got the e-mail a day or so ago about claiming the 2011 Rewards that were previously mentioned on the blog.* Except the e-mail contains no actual link to the form, and I can't find it anywhere on the site. I was curious as to where it was located, or to whether or not it was even available yet. Anyone know? Thanks in advance.

Persiangato
21st Jul 2012, 17:35
There is no claim form. The newsletter sent out was a mistake. All you have to do is update your profile information with your correct address (even if it's already current, you still must update it) and you'll be set to go. There will be another email being sent out shortly explaining the issue in detail.

Here's the CM's message on the matter.

Hey guys,

Let me apologize to you all. The email we sent that sits in your inbox contains the correct date of July 31st, but as you pointed out doesn't link out to a claim form. The wording in the email is incorrect; there is no claim form to fill out. As mentioned in a previous post here on the forums, in order to receive your reward, you simply have to fill out the postal address fields in your "MY SITE" (which can be found by clicking your avatar or username on the upper left) navigating to SETTINGS>PROFILE SETTINGS.

If you have any difficulty finding this location please let me know.

Also the link at the top of the email in your inbox points to the wrong URL; and a previous email build that we never sent out, which also contains an incorrect date and a broken link. Please disregard this page as it wasn't meant to go live.

Again, I'd like to apologize for the mistakes in this recent newsletter. You should expect a similar response in an upcoming email as well with clearer instructions on how to confirm your shipping address and receive your rewards.

xIllusionist
22nd Jul 2012, 18:09
*cough* 150. I'd definitely have more if I could register my older games >.>

Allison5432
27th Jul 2012, 23:19
Umm, I'm really sorry to bother you but I'm new here and really confused. I was going to "Contact" the site but I can't find any kind of email address or the proper catagory my question would fit under.*

I was wondering...
1. Where can I go to "cash in" my points? I don't see any kind of rewards tab on the site.
2. Am I too late to get a Yearly reward or something, how many points would I need to achive gold and platinum (or whatever the catagories are called) here?

I'd really appreciate it if you could help me cause I'm wondering aimlessly at the moment. Thanks*

losedtales
28th Jul 2012, 06:17
Dear all,

After registered my PS3 games, I have got 100 points in my account.... but I don't know how to use those points! Could any one help me and teach me how to use the points ?

thanks for your help!
Chien.*

new_tradition
28th Jul 2012, 17:04
You collect points over the course of a Reward Year (I believe this year ends in April...), and when you reach certain plateus, you're eligible to receieve a year end rewards.

Points aren't currency or anything, just a running tally for the year. Buy more games, register them to get more points, and keep hitting the "level up". Though this should take a while. I'm not sure what the min. point requirement is for Bronze...

Automaton
28th Jul 2012, 18:22
It*has been stated that there are going to be ways of actually using our accumulated points in the future, but those are yet to be introduced.

new_tradition
28th Jul 2012, 18:33
It*has been stated that there are going to be ways of actually using our accumulated points in the future, but those are yet to be introduced.

Oh, really? My bad >.<

That's pretty swell then. Though I hope it's an addition and not a replacement *ponders*

member_10129956
30th Jul 2012, 21:56
Has anyone heard about claiming memeber rewards yet? *I saw this link today dated May 25, 2012:

na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/258397/square_enix_members_claim_your_year_end_reward_today!)*

I didn't get anything in my e-mail reminding me to claim them for this year -- only the e-mail for registration deadlines (registering your games). *And based on the link the claim date is over >.< *I've been checking the new feed on the homepage for ages and this was never there.

member_10076961
30th Jul 2012, 22:13
you got till tomorrow to do it.* July 31st, just go to the site and update your address.* Even if it is up to date, still update it to be safe.* It said it was updated when I did it, so I feel happy with it

member_10370676
31st Jul 2012, 17:38
I haven't been here since KH Re Coded was released, mainly becasue the member section was offline, but today when I logged in to register my compy of KH3D (as well as a few other games I didn't get around to registering), I noticed that my level was reset to 1 and all of my points are gone. Is this normal, or did my account just glitch?

member_10131992
31st Jul 2012, 18:05
I'm don't think it's an account glitch, seeing as the same thing happened to me...

member_10799168
31st Jul 2012, 18:15
Level system has not been established yet. Ever since the site crashed the levels were dropped and they have not been reset.

Seargentmickey
31st Jul 2012, 18:23
how do you get above level 1?

new_tradition
31st Jul 2012, 20:14
When the time comes for the levels to be functioning again, I guess register enough games to get to the next level *shrugs*

As for the topic in question, going down to level 1 seems to have happened to everyone, but losing all your points is pretty fickle D:

Do you still have your history of registered games?

Seargentmickey
31st Jul 2012, 20:43
Can an admin tell me about the point system and how it works? also i'd like to figure out what the group stuff is for,since this is general discussion i figured it would be a good idea to post questions here as well,so any admin online right now,could you please help? thanks

Lothars
31st Jul 2012, 22:01
When the time comes for the levels to be functioning again, I guess register enough games to get to the next level *shrugs*

As for the topic in question, going down to level 1 seems to have happened to everyone, but losing all your points is pretty fickle D:

Do you still have your history of registered games?

I don't I lost everything including all my registered games. It's really strange.

member_10503504
31st Jul 2012, 22:11
I have no idea how this point system works... :/ Is it like the one club nintendo has in which we can claim rewards with the points?

member_10129956
31st Jul 2012, 22:15
where? the link just keeps sending me back to the homepage =.="

vidstudent
31st Jul 2012, 23:14
Thirded.* While we're at it, can we get a FAQ document out of this?* I fail at finding the following on your North American site:

<ul>
points received per purchase
reason to accrue points
items to use points on
any special rewards for members whatsoever
[/list]

On the JP site, they at least document an event in Shibuya that members can get special/priority access to.

Yay, I've registered my products.* I love them.* I would like registering to mean something, however, and I feel this hasn't been thought out at all.

member_10434770
1st Aug 2012, 00:04
I too would like an easy way to find out what you get/reason to register products and earn points.

Popcicle
1st Aug 2012, 02:07
Did you log into your old Members account on the site or did you create a new account?

member_10522983
1st Aug 2012, 02:25
Hey Robert,

I did not have my points nor games reset, but I did have my level reset back to 1. This was an account made back when FF13 was first released in the US.

Thanks for looking into it!

member_10076961
1st Aug 2012, 02:57
just click your picture icon, then settings drop menu, then profile settings, and thats all you need to go to, just update it.* But seeing as its past the day to do it, hopefully it'll be fine

Seargentmickey
1st Aug 2012, 14:10
well, i guess, i'm not the only one wanting to know how it works. as for the avatar i have no idea how to get one.

member_10743432
1st Aug 2012, 18:26
I think everyone would like to know the answers to the questions asked. Right now it doesn't even seem like SE is continuing the rewards program for the tiers like broze silver gold ultimate rewards and on top of that these new points seem to do nothing. On top of all that it seems each game gives random different amounts for the points.

kingdom117
1st Aug 2012, 18:43
well, i guess, i'm not the only one wanting to know how it works. as for the avatar i have no idea how to get one.

To get change your avatar, go to settings in your profile then click 'change avatar'. Choose from album or from your hard drive, an admin will approve your new avatar.

souporman
1st Aug 2012, 19:03
I wish they would start giving out points with the PlayArts figures. I buy a lot of those.

member_10628951
1st Aug 2012, 19:44
Hello all newcomers and welcome to the Official Square Enix forums! ^_^

At this point in time the only way to gain points is to register games. I am sure more things will come down the line to earn points. However at this time only registering games gives you points.

I hope to see you guys in more discussions around here ^_^. Please take a look around the Final Fantasy & Kingdom Hearts General Forums to engage more of the community. I hope to see you guys around.

-PshycoNinja

member_10503504
1st Aug 2012, 20:33
But what are the poins even for? What can we use them on and how do we use them? i dont understand how the whole point system even works, like i understand that u get points by registering your games but what do we do from there with the points?

member_10628951
1st Aug 2012, 20:44
But what are the poins even for? What can we use them on and how do we use them? i dont understand how the whole point system even works, like i understand that u get points by registering your games but what do we do from there with the points?

At the end of March every year they have rewards for Members. However many points you accumulate from March (previous year) - March (the next year) put you into a tier of Silver, Gold and Ultimate and depending the tier your in you get those rewards.

member_10503504
1st Aug 2012, 22:42
Alright thanks :) how can we check how many points are needed for each tier? And can you purchase things with points like club nintendo?

member_10370676
2nd Aug 2012, 16:48
Sorry, I haven't wasn't able to get on to reply earlier, but basically... Yep my game history is still there. It shows that I have Final Fantasy 13, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Dissidia, Dissdia 012, Third Birthday, and so on. The only points I have are the ones I just earned for registering Final Fantasy 13-2, and Kingdom Hearts DDD.

member_10792525
2nd Aug 2012, 20:15
Has anyone ever gotten an update about how many points equal each tier? My new games are adding to my old points how am I supposed to know for next year whats old and whats new....This is extremely annoying and the site admin haven't been much help.*

member_10076961
2nd Aug 2012, 21:12
not sure how to tell yet either.* Only thing I can say is, every game is worth 100 points, so just try to figure it out that way..

Seargentmickey
2nd Aug 2012, 22:43

At the end of March every year they have rewards for Members. However many points you accumulate from March (previous year) - March (the next year) put you into a tier of Silver, Gold and Ultimate and depending the tier your in you get those rewards.

that's very helpful,and one more question,just one more, does the posts have any influence on the tier,or the points every march?*

member_10628951
2nd Aug 2012, 22:47
Not currently. We will see in the future.

Tenxia
5th Aug 2012, 03:46
I don't know what points are and i'm really new here. Any help..?

Grimoire
5th Aug 2012, 04:41
"With every copy of our games released since 2009, users have received a little slip of paper with a registration code. This code when entered tallies new Square Enix Members points, and the highest most accomplished of our fans who've registered all their games in the last year are given a reward and thank you from us, Square Enix."

na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/259103/square_enix_members_2011_rewards)

Grimoire
5th Aug 2012, 04:48
Robert Peeler: "The point accumulation on your "MY SITE" page is the current amount of points you have registered life-to-date.
If your point values were above the below figures before the launch of the new Members website than you've qualified for rewards:

Ultimate: 1000

Gold: 750

Silver: 500

You will have already needed to have earned your points by registering games before the launch of the new Members site to qualify for any rewards for 2011."

member_10076961
5th Aug 2012, 11:39
so just the same as before really, but I'm sure it is now 2000 for ultimate, 1500 for gold, 1000 for silver.* Seeing as all points are worth 100 now, so it'd make sense to just double the amount needed for each 20 games/15 games/10 games

Exentryk
6th Aug 2012, 04:47
So is there a date from when we'd be allowed to use images in the topics? It really sucks that we can't use images, on a SE site, that prides itself on graphics. What gives?*

Oh and the site still lags. I wonder if anyone doing anything about it.

member_10538271
9th Aug 2012, 00:18
Hi All I Just Came Back And I Registered My Kingdom Hearts Game And I Wanted To Know How Do We Redeem These Points*

9th Aug 2012, 03:09
na.square-enix.com/164200503/game/regist... (http://na.square-enix.com/164200503/game/registration)

member_10276112
10th Aug 2012, 09:17
Been wondering this myself.

Soragamer72
11th Aug 2012, 03:01
I just made a membership and registered about 3 games and got some points. But what do I do with the points and if it's a rewards program like Club Nintendo. What are the prizes and how does the system work?

Grimoire
11th Aug 2012, 03:07
"With every copy of our games released since 2009, users have received a little slip of paper with a registration code. This code when entered tallies new Square Enix Members points, and the highest most accomplished of our fans who've registered all their games in the last year are given a reward and thank you from us, Square Enix."

na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/... (/go/article/view/blog/259103/square_enix_members_2011_rewards)

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231... (/go/thread/view/139231/29221233/Square_Enix_Members_2011_Rewards_Discussion)

Soragamer72
11th Aug 2012, 03:13

na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/... (/go/article/view/blog/259103/square_enix_members_2011_rewards)

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231... (/go/thread/view/139231/29221233/Square_Enix_Members_2011_Rewards_Discussion)

Ok that's fine and dandy but I read something about different tiers. It's obvious you get into higher tiers with the more points you have but how many points does it get to a certain tier? And can you only get prizes at the end of March.

Grimoire
11th Aug 2012, 03:28
"The point accumulation on your "MY SITE" page is the current amount of points you have registered life-to-date. If your point values were above the below figures before the launch of the new Members website than you've qualified for rewards:

You will have already needed to have earned your points by registering games before the launch of the new Members site to qualify for any rewards for 2011."

There is always next year.

Soragamer72
11th Aug 2012, 03:30
"The point accumulation on your "MY SITE" page is the current amount of points you have registered life-to-date. If your point values were above the below figures before the launch of the new Members website than you've qualified for rewards:

There is always next year.

Ok Thanks, I just really neeed to have that cleared I was so confused.

Grimoire
11th Aug 2012, 03:41
There is no need to thank me. However, it would have been better to ask in the "Square Enix Members 2011 Rewards Discussion"-thread

(na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231... (/go/thread/view/139231/29221233/Square_Enix_Members_2011_Rewards_Discussion)),

according to the forum guidelines

("Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread."* na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233... (/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)).

member_10002632
13th Aug 2012, 21:55
So a week ago I registered a bunch of sqaure enix game and got 560 points. Since the rewards 2011-2012 already ended.
Does that mean my poiints will count toward 2012-2013 rewards or did i register them at a bad time, because of the site change a little while ago?
Were they wasted?*

member_10129331
14th Aug 2012, 00:29
they go for next year's end of 2012/2013 year. However how much is a bunch of games? Because 560 pts doesn't sound like alot...I remember before you needed in the thousands to get anything from the rewards, at least a silver.

Grimoire
14th Aug 2012, 00:55

I'd recommend the following thread for questions like this one:

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231... (/go/thread/view/139231/29221233/Square_Enix_Members_2011_Rewards_Discussion?pg=1)

Grimoire
14th Aug 2012, 01:09
Answer: na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231/29221233/?sdb=1&post_num=32#522982631)

Saria3
14th Aug 2012, 09:41
I dunno if I am having the same type of issue or not.. I registered 2 different codes for Dissidia 012 (one being mine from a new copy, and one a friend gave me from their new copy) and neither properly registered - - the game is NOT showing up in my "games" section.. I had issues with "my" code and it never let me enter it, it kept saying it was invalid (not mis-entered), but my friends seemed to have worked so I have since ditched the codes and have no way to re-enter them... Just wondering if there was anything I could do to adjust this.

UnnamedUnknown
15th Aug 2012, 18:56
I would like to inquire to the above poster's first question as well.

Thank you in a advanced.

Grimoire
16th Aug 2012, 11:08
Square Enix Members 2011 Rewards Discussion

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231/29221233/Square_Enix_Members_2011_Rewards_Discussion)

grivven
23rd Aug 2012, 22:26
Why is it every time S.E. updates or changes it website i have to re-register as a new member? this is my third member account..

Jazz323
28th Aug 2012, 21:48
I just created an account, and I just registered 3 games. They all went through, but I haven't gotten any points yet. I dunno if it's just the system being slow or what. :c

Also, I have another question. The registration card for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep says you can get a free theme for your PSP...how do you actually get it?

member_10049608
28th Aug 2012, 21:58
In the old website it would just give you a link once you registered the card.

member_10323743
28th Aug 2012, 23:23
I really hope one of the higher ups can help me out with this. I really don't mean to complain about this but the package containing my Member's Reward is currently at my local post office being witheld from me because it has a 35$ customs charge on it.* 35$ may not seem like alot considering the prize but I was under the impression that this was a "reward" and not something I would need to put more money into so it's not like I have money put aside for when this came in. I've been a very loyal customer to the company for quite some time and have sunken quite a bit of money on games (pre and post rewards system) but now I'm being told I need to pay even more to get a "reward".

I really hope somebody sees this soon enough as I have 'til friday before it gets sent back if I don't pay the charge.

Popcicle
29th Aug 2012, 11:34
Please send me a PM about this issue and I'll see what I can do.

member_10323743
29th Aug 2012, 13:32
Thanks Robert, will do!

VINCE12
6th Sep 2012, 01:31
Hello,

As I have seen throughout many threads, people seem to be displeased with the layout and the organization of this website in regards to square enix members points, forums, and so on. I think it is within our best interests to share such views on a thread where those in place, can correct and act upon our comments. I suggest everyone lists their suggestions and thoughts below. Here are my suggestions:

1. When we register our points, it would be appreciated if SE would tell us what tier we are currently in, and how many points it will take us to achieve the next tier. The best example I can offer is Club Nintendo (Gold and Platinum).

2. Like Club Nintendo, instead of stacking up points like we currently all are and not use them, it would be wise if we could use these points as a currency towards rewards (dlc content, plush toys, or anything one can imagine).

3. I know this may sound silly, but make swear words appear as ****. It brings the 'mood' down whenever someone is cursing at you.

That's what I can think of feedback currently, by all means please add if I missed any points.

member_10525333
6th Sep 2012, 07:37
Good idea. My suggestions are,

a) Make the website look like the European website.* It is much cleaner and nicer.* At least get rid of the stupid bar on the left that lags whenever you scroll up or down.

b) Bring back the members' groups.

c) Make it possible to get to at least lvl 2 as a member.* Everyone I see is a lvl 1 member and I have never seen someone over lvl 1... lol.*

d) I agree, make the points actually usable.

e) Restock your merchandise store Square !

Zench-XIII
6th Sep 2012, 08:04
It doesn't hurt browsing through the forum or using the search function. There's an area of the forum called Members Site Feedback, and this thread should've been created there.

picamaispi29
6th Sep 2012, 09:46
I agree, those would be useful. Wait a minuet, so there is no level above lvl1? Then why even have a lvl1 in the first place? That just makes things confusing.*I think another thing that should be included is a page about points and what they are used for, because when I first joined I had no clue. There was nowhere to find the info either so I just ended up being confused for quite a while. Actually, there aren't really any help or instruction*pages or anything like that. Unless I missed seeing*something, when you because a new member you are just thrown out into the deep end.

Grimoire
6th Sep 2012, 20:48
This thread belongs in the [Members Site Feedback] forum.
na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139349/... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139349/234367/members_site_feedback)

Many of your questions have alreday been answered in said forum.

member_10822651
10th Sep 2012, 15:25
Hello all! First time poster here.

At the end of last year I registered exactly 20 games and had had a bonus 30 points for registering. When the new system changed over, I had 2030 points. Around a month ago I registered three games, putting me at 2180 points. Recently I logged in to add three more games and noticed I had an extra 30 points on my account, at 2210. I registered the three new games and now I sit at 2360 points total. Somehow I have 30 points that I'm not sure where they came from.

Also to part deux, some of my games I have on multiple consoles, yet under Registered Games, it only shows the game once. Is there a way to get an actual list of owned/registered games/codes? Thank you.

Grimoire
13th Sep 2012, 04:53
"Is there a way to get an actual list of owned/registered games/codes?"

Not for the time being.

member_10372822
14th Sep 2012, 17:16

Not for the time being.

And you would think this would be rather easy to fix, yet Robert Peeler is silent on this and many*other site issues. Nice to know we have an active community leader in Mr. Peeler. :/

ValNika-402032
18th Sep 2012, 19:29
I'm really confused. If I go to my personal profile from the settings or profile options, it will display my accurate amount of points and the games I have registered. However, when I go click on "Games" to try to add another one, or even just to look at the ones I have, all of my points disappear, as do my registered games. Is this some kind of glitch?

Here are links to images of what I mean:

Correct amount of points/games: i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/ffchrissi... (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/ffchrissie/Random/1160edit_zpsa9c2414b.jpg)

Points and games disappear: i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/ffchrissi... (http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/ffchrissie/Random/50edit_zpsc3739f3f.jpg)

Edit: so I'm noticing at the top that when I have the correct amount of points, the URL is:*na.square-enix.com/144978173 (/144978173)* but once I click "games" and the points change to 50, the URL is na.square-enix.com/191637829 (/191637829) . Is something confusing the server into thinking one account is two? Please help!

camelotcrusade
18th Sep 2012, 22:34
Just signed up the site and registered a couple games.* Sadly, the last time I was on this site was over a year ago so all the games I registered with that Beta site are gone (is there a way to connect back your old account?).* Back then I remember making an avatar and equipping weapons and putting on gear.* Things are different now, eh?

Anyway, the reason I'm posting is because I can't figure out how to*redeem my points or see what I can get for the points I have.* I thought it would be obvious, but I just can't find it.

Can you guys help me out?* *Where is the big REDEEM YOUR POINTS button that I am missing?

thankS!

member_10690369
18th Sep 2012, 23:06
Sorry John, there is no "redeeming" points.

Every year Square-Enix adds up your point totals and based on what tier you reach determines what prize your eligible for.

Sadly, I have never bought or registered enough games to qualify for anything.

Also I don't think you can link your old account with your new one, you might want to email SE just to make sure.

camelotcrusade
19th Sep 2012, 00:16
Okay, thanks for the fast reply!* I got confused and thought there was a separate redemption process.* The registration page should make that clearer - it says "Register your Square Enix games to rack up Members points, which can be used for exclusive Members prizes."* Would it hurt for it to say "which are tallied at the end of the year may be awarded prizes at that time."* ?

member_10625801
19th Sep 2012, 00:40
I was just about to ask the same question.....Now I know...

*Thanks for posting this!!

Grimoire
19th Sep 2012, 02:27
This glitch might be related to the following problem:

[Same login, multiple accounts?]

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349... (/go/thread/view/139349/29151441/Same_login,_multiple_accounts)

First and foremost, I would recommend you to contact the CS team via the

[SQUARE ENIX Support Center] and inform them about your problem:

support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i... (https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=496&la=1)

Grimoire
19th Sep 2012, 02:52
There is a search function in the top right corner of this page. It cannot be overused.

Your old account should still be around, however I believe you will not be able to merge your new account, nor your recently registered titles, with it. Regarding rewards:

[Square Enix Members 2011 Rewards Discussion]

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231/29221233/Square_Enix_Members_2011_Rewards_Discussion)

member_10323743
22nd Sep 2012, 23:31
Please send me a PM about this issue and I'll see what I can do.

Was just wondering if you were able to find anything out?

member_10691308
6th Oct 2012, 21:25
hi, I have no clue how the tiers work this year, but it says I am level 1 and I have 955 points. I know that the year is coming to an end soon, so I was wondering if I get any prizes for my points that I have now, if not how much am I off by

Grimoire
7th Oct 2012, 01:20
[General Forum Guidelines]
na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)
[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

You may continue your discussion in the following thread:
[Square Enix Members 2011 Rewards Discussion]

The level system is yet to be implemented.

Squall_Bandit-399598
11th Oct 2012, 15:46
I was literally looking at my game list and points 2 minutes before this happened. I went from 880 points down to 55 points. I have zero registered games, when I /did/ have around 7. Also, my username changed...help????

Crow
11th Oct 2012, 15:48
I don't even know what the deal with points is. How do you get them and what good are they? What do you mean your username changed?

Squall_Bandit-399598
11th Oct 2012, 15:51
It was Voltageist and now it's Squall_Bandit.. -.-

Crow
11th Oct 2012, 15:58
Well, dude, that sounds to me like someone's hacked your account. Probably a fan of FF8. Do you know anyone who is a fan of FF8 and might have found out your password?

Squall_Bandit-399598
11th Oct 2012, 16:00
I dont think so! And my password wasnt even changed.. O.O

Zench-XIII
11th Oct 2012, 16:01
It might be the glitch other are experiencing, where a 2nd account is created.

Grimoire
11th Oct 2012, 16:02
[General Forum Guidelines]

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233... (/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)

[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

This is a common issue. See this thread:

[Same login, multiple accounts?] na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349... (/go/thread/view/139349/29151441/Same_login,_multiple_accounts?pg=1)

Your original account, as well as your points, should still be around. However, I cannot find*[Voltageist] when searching for said [Display Name] using the [MEMBERS SEARCH] function. Are any of these yours?

na.square-enix.com/go/browse/users?terms... (/go/browse/users?terms=Volt&display_name=&age1=18&age2=99)

A separate SEM EU account might accidentally have been created. Try updating your [User Biography]. If you are forwarded to the SEM EU website, then you know.

First: Report your issue to the CS team.

[SQUARE ENIX Support Center] support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1&id=495)

Second: Make a post in this thread.

[Same login, multiple accounts?] na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349... (/go/thread/view/139349/29151441/Same_login,_multiple_accounts?pg=1)

Grimoire
11th Oct 2012, 16:11
Points are awarded to those who register SQUARE ENIX games or participate in various events, like this survey:

[Members Reward Survey] na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/... (/go/article/view/blog/260297/members_reward_survey)

[List of Eligible Games] www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)

If you have collected enough points by the end of the SQUARE ENIX fiscal year (March 31), you'll receive a reward. More about this:

[Square Enix Members 2011 Rewards]*na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/... (/go/article/view/blog/259103/square_enix_members_2011_rewards)

Squall_Bandit-399598
11th Oct 2012, 17:07
Thank you! I'll take your advice! :)

member_10746471
12th Oct 2012, 19:01
All fixed! :3

samagaz
15th Oct 2012, 15:28
so if i register lots of games i could get an ipod O.o

?????????????

Grimoire
15th Oct 2012, 15:37
That depends on what rewards they decide to give out.

samagaz
15th Oct 2012, 15:42
ooookkk seriously thanx for ur support :D

Popcicle
24th Oct 2012, 12:28
We will continue the end of the year members rewards, and like years previous will announce what those are as we get closer to the end of the year.

We're also looking to improve the system and add more uses for Square Enix Members points!
At the very least the previous system will continue to be in place, and hopefully you can soon participate in even more activities with your points!

21st Nov 2012, 14:05
i registered FF7 PC a while ago and jsut noticed i never got points. Did this happen to anyone else?

Asuha
21st Nov 2012, 18:23
You mean Members points? I'm not sure if you get those for digital titles.

23rd Nov 2012, 02:50
hmm interesting but thanks!

samurai28
26th Nov 2012, 15:01

Not for the time being.

what are the points for.

Grimoire
26th Nov 2012, 15:03
General Questions and Help na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231/29308907/General_Questions_and_Help)

Registering Games and Rewards

---Where do I register my games?

Go to your profile page --> GAMES --> REGISTER GAME

---Which games can I register?

Here is a list: www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)

---Rewards Information

---Square Enix Members 2011 Rewards Discussion

hydenfez-364959
6th Dec 2012, 18:01
I used to have 7130 points.* Ever since I took part in voting for the best ff collection, my points went away.* It was down to the 50 points for starting an account.* I found a way to get to my points, from homepage at top right where it says "Welcome _____" click that, next on the bar that says my site/ messages/games/settings click "settings" then from there top right it says your screen name, click that then "my profile" Thats when it brings me to the page that has my 7130 points.* From here I can't register any games.* So I am not willing to register a game to go to 50 points.* But I took part in the hitman contest making a food creation.* That game me 100 points now making it 150.* I've checked my old points total and it hasn't applied to that one.* So what then?* I have registered several games this year already.* I'm afraid to enter any game now for fear it'll go to the small amount of points and then won't count towards the several games I've registered already.

Grimoire
6th Dec 2012, 19:09
[General Forum Guidelines (/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)]

[General Questions and Help (/go/thread/view/139231/29308907/General_Questions_and_Help)]

Double Account/Empty Account

---All of my points and registered games have disappeared, and so has my avatar and user biography!

This is a common issue (na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349... (/go/thread/view/139349/29151441/Same_login,_multiple_accounts)). Your original account should still be around. Use the members search function to find it.*na.square-enix.com/go/browse/users (/go/browse/users)

A new, separate account has most likely been created. Contact tech support on 1-858-790-7529 or 310-846-0345 (9AM-5PM (PST) Mon-Fri) and report your problem.

Linking your account with Facebook, Twitter or OpenID (SETTINGS - LINKED ACCOUNTS) might be a good idea to prevent yourself from being locked out from it in case a new one is created.

member_10458018
8th Dec 2012, 08:00
ok not sure if its just me or what but i cant find how close i am to platinum.* the old site would just tell you what you registered the date you did and how many points you had til platinum.* i dont like this new way.* all i see is it says i have a total amount but no list of what i have registered so far etc...

Grimoire
8th Dec 2012, 10:48
[General Questions and Help (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231/29308907/General_Questions_and_Help)]

[---I can only see*my total amount of points. How do I know which tier I am currently on?

You can't. Await futher updates.]

member_10458018
9th Dec 2012, 07:39
well thats annoying i cant even tell like you could on the old site what games i need to register still etc...

member_10207687
11th Dec 2012, 19:33
im very confused i have 785 but is that my life time points? whats the tier list for points? did it rest my tier how much points do i have left to reach platnum? i have nothing but questions

bluefire
12th Dec 2012, 03:33
I believe its 1000 for platinum based on the ultimate prize given last year :) i have around the same and hope to make it in time.

member_10207687
12th Dec 2012, 03:49
Dont the points reset? or it doesnt matter as long as we reach 1000?

ZenoReaper-440349
12th Dec 2012, 18:43
Sorry to bump an old topic but I am having this issue where I have no games registered. I have been an ultimate member 2 years in a row... How can I have no games? lol can anyone help?

Grimoire
15th Dec 2012, 02:47
[General Forum Guidelines (/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)]

[General Questions and Help (/go/thread/view/139231/29308907/General_Questions_and_Help)]

Double Account/Empty Account

---All of my points and registered games have disappeared, and so has my avatar and user biography!

This is a common issue (na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349... (/go/thread/view/139349/29151441/Same_login,_multiple_accounts)). Your original account should still be around. Use the members search function to find it.*na.square-enix.com/go/browse/users (/go/browse/users)

A new, separate account has most likely been created. Contact tech support on 1-858-790-7529 or 310-846-0345 (9AM-5PM (PST) Mon-Fri) and report your problem.

Linking your account with Facebook, Twitter or OpenID (SETTINGS - LINKED ACCOUNTS) might be a good idea to prevent yourself from being locked out from it in case a new one is created.

Grimoire
15th Dec 2012, 03:04
[General Questions and Help (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231/29308907/General_Questions_and_Help)]

---I can only see my total amount of points. How do I know which tier I am currently on?

You can't. Await futher updates.

member_10122167
17th Dec 2012, 20:17
Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it anywhere. How does the point system work now? I know they changed it a couple of months ago. Right now I have 2900 points. Does anyone know how many it's going to take for this years ultimate reward? Any information would be great, thanks.

Grimoire
18th Dec 2012, 02:10
This question belongs in the [Members Site Feedback (http://na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139349/234367/members_site_feedback)] forum, and not in the [General Discussion (http://na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139231/233953/general_discussion)] forum.

[General Forum Guidelines (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)]

[---I can only see*my total amount of points. How do I know which tier I am currently on?

You can't. Await futher updates.]