PDA

View Full Version : FINAL FANTASY Series Plush TONBERRY [2014 Ver.]

Dthomp34
27th Mar 2014, 17:29
So I have a question, I pre-ordered the Final Fantasy X/X-2 Collectors Edition from your website with the above item FINAL FANTASY Series Plush TONBERRY [2014 Ver.] and still not have received the game so I figured that the Tonberry was not out yet. When I went to check your website this item is no longer on it. I am honestly sick of waiting for my game that I greatly wanted, is there any word on if this item is still coming out or do I need to contact DR about getting this off my order. I did want the Tonberry upon seeing it, but not if it is gonna cause me to not get my game I ordered. Thanks

Grimoire
28th Mar 2014, 01:15
If this (https://twitter.com/toychestnews/status/446405910491967488) is the tonberry in question, then it should still be available, according to Toy Chest News.

Dthomp34
28th Mar 2014, 04:31
That is the one I ordered originally. Is there any reason why my Collectors Edition of FFX/X-2 and this have not even shipped yet then? I'm beginning to lose my patience over this because I really really wanted to have the game by now.

Grimoire
30th Mar 2014, 14:59
I believe that you will have to contact the e-STORE directly in order to receive an answer to your question.

xepherius
14th May 2014, 06:09
Due to the Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest series, Square Enix gained a huge fan base and popularity through the success in their RPG development; However, I can't believe their customer service is SO HORRIBLE, and provides FALSE information to lie to the customer.

Originally I don't intent to post this, but I am so disappoint in Square Enix, because it feels like they actually scam the consumer through the online store.

I recently purchased the Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered Collector edition through their online store, and saw that if the purchase is over $100 USD, I can get a free shipping. Therefore, I add new other orders: FINAL FANTASY MASCOT mini PLUSH TONBERRY and Final Fantasy VII the download content through Stream to make it over $100 USD purchase. After I am done with selecting product and payment process, it shows that it will take 5 to 7 business days for the shipment, which I totally understand since I am working in warehouse as an electronic technician and customer service. However, after 7 business days, I still haven't receive my products so I emailed Square Enix for an explanation. They respond me that the FINAL FANTASY MASCOT mini PLUSH TONBERRY is "OUT OF ORDER" so I need to wait for FINAL FANTASY MASCOT mini PLUSH TONBERRY to get stock up then they will send out my Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered Collector edition with it. The problem is from the online store, it says FINAL FANTASY MASCOT mini PLUSH TONBERRY is actually a pre-order item, which comes out on June 30th 2014, so I need to wait 2 months total for my products (Again, they said 5 to 7 business days shipping). In the email they respond that I can cancel my backordered item (FINAL FANTASY MASCOT mini PLUSH TONBERRY) to get my Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered Collector edition faster, but I believe that will make my payment drop below $100 USD, then I will be charged for shipping, in addition, the time I waited for the products are wasted.

What's worse is they even lied to me that they said the product is out of stock, not pre-order. Here (http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.29853700/productID.294943600/categoryId.64664600/parentCategoryID.#.U3MFfPldVB4) is link to see the product.

I have no clue why they give me a false information, and ask me to cancel my backordered product, when they could just make 2 separate shipments instead doing a scam on customer.

Grimoire
14th May 2014, 07:17
[Release Date: 6/30/2014] & [Release: June 30, 2014]?
Concerning release dates, I'd recommend that you always check with the Japanese e-STORE (http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MFFS07025-1) prior ordering something from the overseas ones.

xepherius
15th May 2014, 02:52
Regardless what you say, the link is North American link, which should be the standard for me, since I live in North America. If the releasing date is the same as the Japan, they shouldn't have 2 different pre-order dates.

In addition, what you guys doing are business fraud, refuse to send the products that customers purchased and give out false information on the shipping date. And telling me to cancel my back-ordered item to get the other product faster so Square Enix can add additional charges (the shipping) to rip me off is totally bull****. I have been waiting for my product since May 1st. I am not going to cancel the products I ordered, and I do expect them to get them within 5 to 7 business days (For pre-ordered Plush Tonberry, I can understand that you will ship out on June 30th since that is the release date in North America). If you happen to hold up my product on purpose, I will report my incident to Federal Trading Commission to seek protecting from government from Square Enix fraud.

xepherius
15th May 2014, 02:55
Besides you need to understand, even if Square Enix products are shipped from Digital Rivers, you need to know that it's Square Enix that authorizes Digital Rivers to do the shipping; thus, Digital Rivers behaves from Square Enix

WrathOfGuts
28th May 2014, 17:14
I have had the same issue as the posters above. My wife placed an order on March 6th. The order was placed for (1) Final Fantasy X / X2 HD Collector's Edition [PS3], (1) FINAL FANTASY MASCOT mini PLUSH CHOCOBO, and (1) FINAL FANTASY MASCOT mini PLUSH TONBERRY. At the time the order was placed, the game was on preorder status set to release March 15th, and both of the mascots were on preorder status with a release of March 31st. The order stated that because of the different release dates then the entire shipment would be delayed. The order was greater than $100, which achieved free shipping, so this was no big deal. Come the middle of April, we had still not heard anything. After calling DR, it is because the mascots were over ordered and they were not able to meet the order. It is now May 28th. I have not received ANY notification from DR/SE about a potential ship date for my product. The ONLY thing I can guess on is the "new" release date of the mascots of June 30th. So IF I am lucky, I will get my product 3 months after I expected. The worse thing is after reading reviews online, I am scared to cancel the items for fear of screwing up my entire order. This has been the WORST online order service (no exagerati I have ever experienced and has ensured that I will never order from the store again.

Grimoire
28th May 2014, 17:20
The worse thing is after reading reviews online, I am scared to cancel the items for fear of screwing up my entire order.

...I cannot deny that I, unfortunately, have experienced this first-hand.

WrathOfGuts
11th Jul 2014, 15:31
*Update*

The release date of the Plush Items was updated for "the end of June" (wouldn't this be false advertising, listing them as "preorder" when they are actually "backorder"?). I can go to the Online store, add both plush items to the cart, and it displays them both as in stock. This means that all of my items should be available and my order should ship. I contacted DR on 07/05 and was told I would receive an email in 3 business days. I called back on 07/09 and demanded to speak with a manager. She claimed that she will prioritize this request and give me a follow up call Friday (07/11) afternoon to see if I have received any additional information. I have not received anything yet. I went ahead and created a new order just for my game and expect to get it today. I am debating on 1) letting the original order ride through to see how long it takes 2) Contact the BBB about this company. This has been ridiculous.

Quick Recap:
Order Date: 03/06/14
Items:
FFX Collectors (Preorder) Release Date 03/15
Tonberry Plush (Preorder) Relase Date 03/31
Chocobo Plush (Preorder) Release Date 03/31
Expected Delivery (not stated by DR, but just my personal expectation): 04/15
Payment Applied: 03/07
Tonberry & Chocobo release date now states end of June
Current Date: 07/11
Still not shipped.